This kills drumpftard

This kills drumpftard

>IF I SEE A TRUMP SUPPORTER IRL, I WILL PUNCH HIM REALLY HARD
>WOW, NOTICED HOW YOU NEVER SEE A TRUMP SUPPORTHER IRL ?
>DEMOCRACY WINS AGAIN YES

If trump supporters dont exist how was he elected?

>inb4 muh russia

Sad but true

We have jobs

“Speak up” how? Is this dude going around asking randoms about Trump? Hahaha what a faggot.

>Punch Nazis!
>All Drumpf supporters are Nazis!
>Where are all the Drumpf supporters lol

>I don’t live in an echo chamber
>People who disagree with me just don’t exist

Its true because 80 % of trump supporters seem to be Russian Bots and the other 20 % are Nerds that use the internet 12 hours a day

>they're never at my tattoo shops or cafes
cool story

If you say you support Trump irl, you will be attacked physically. Everyone knows the left is violent.

Possible. The US is essentially politically segregated. It wouldnt surprise me if some soy douche living in Greenwich Village only ever say other soys. Urban retards live their whole lives in the space of a few blocks populated solely by like minded drones.

It doesn't matter if we speak up as long as we vote. This is something the left doesn't understand. You can complain all day about everything but if you don't do anything to change things like vote then you have wasted your time.

The only people who voted for Trump are Russian bots. Rural and suburban retards and city people all voted for Hillary.

You mutts just proved him right.
MASSIVE KEK

proof that the guy lives in a bubble.
Oh wait. sweden.
Same thing.

>I live in a rather special world. I only know one person who voted for Nixon. Where they are I don't know. They're outside my ken. But sometimes when I'm in a theater I can feel them.

I actually have never had a problem with being a vocal Trump supporter and I live in a liberal hellhole. Lefties only have the balls to do anything when they are in giant groups and even then they are scared little pussies.

>this is what Californians actually believe

Hmm, I know everywhere in Michigan before the election had trump signs in their yards. I didn't see any Hillary's.

Shows how bias even android spell check is! It won't even capitalize trump but will Hillary Obama fuckers!

Does your mom always let you suck while typing of a keyboard?

t. city dweller

TRUMP SUPPORTERS ALWAYS WEAR MAGA HATS THEY NEVER DON'T WEAR MAGA HATS

>I can always tell a person's political affiliation, and 100% of the people I see are with her.
>why is Trump president if no one likes him?

Liberals

Maybe with the media's they've demonized "Trump supporters" in their head so thoroughly they can't imagine them looking like normal people. In their mind's eye they see them as some impossible caricature, common sense be damned.

I call it the Villain Syndrome.