The reason why ICE doesn't respond to your tips

ICE won't do SHIT with your HSI tip forms if you are just reporting a bunch of Mexicans standing at a bus stop or Home Depot parking lot.

ICE - in general - targets criminal aliens. Gone are the days where INS would do indiscriminate sweeps. ICE Director Homan said that in 2017, 89% of all aliens ICE arrested were criminal aliens.

If you want illegal aliens to be "sweeped", that is the official job of the Border Patrol. It is called "city patrol" but don't bother submitting a tip to them; it has not been done since 2004, thanks to the the Bush Administration.

I can go into detail about this if anyone is interested.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=61lkqSFJPbs
wnd.com/2003/08/20318/
missionlocal.org/2018/01/ice-raid-false-alarms-throw-sf-mission-community-into-panic/
youtu.be/lvMbbodVqNc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=61lkqSFJPbs

>there's tons of illegals in the Hoe Deport parking lot
No shit Sherlock they probably check these places regularly but they need more info to make an arrest

>I can go into detail about this if anyone is interested.
Sure do you have any document or memo or something for it

>they probably check these places regularly

No, they don't.

This is from a 1978 Border Patrol job classification:

City Patrol: The agent systematically checks local industries, business, hotels, rooming houses, construction projects, camps, parks, jails and other public institutions and other urban areas and institutions to locate deportable aliens who are attempting assimilation into the community. These operations frequently are coordinated with other Federal, State or local law enforcement agencies.

The current one omits this entirely.

From NY Times article about the Border Patrol in El Paso from 1979:

>Today, the city patrol checks the places they know by heart: car washes, restaurants, construction sites, lumber yards, bars, cafes — any place that has a history of hiring illegal labor.

Would it be illegal to let’s say create a team of bounty hunters, perhaps make it a national franchise, whose only purpose is to capture and bring the illegals to the proper place to be incarcerated and then kicked back to their home?

This won’t be government owned. Just a private enterprise

About the last time the Border Patrol did sweeps:

wnd.com/2003/08/20318/

Very illegal. You would be guilty of kidnapping.

It would be possible if a Federal law authorized it, though.

Many sanctuary cities have organizations that aid and abet illegal immigrants. By having rapid response teams that alert illegals and act on tips of impending ICE raids, they encourage and promote criminal activity.

RIGHT WING ICING SQUADS
This operation is intended to disrupt if not outright stop their ability to spread their subversion. This will be done through wasting their resources. This also has the potential to shut them down entirely if they overstep and commit a crime themselves such as obstruction of justice.
>False raid reports will make these organizations waste time, manpower, and money chasing nothing.
>There is no way for any of these organizations to know the veracity of the tips.
>Creates a panic in the illegal communities.
>The loss of feeling safe might be enough to send the illegal immigrants packing on their own.

In addition to this, the news could be gold. The leftists who are beyond reasoning with will see it as white supremacy in action, racism, blah blah blah who cares, but anyone on the fence will see the stuff like posting security (as if they can or will do anything about it) as absurd. Robbing them of yet another subversive tool is the best way to put them down.

Add to the hotline list in pic related if you have new numbers to add.

Proof of concept: >missionlocal.org/2018/01/ice-raid-false-alarms-throw-sf-mission-community-into-panic/

Use your knowledge of your area for target selection. Report places where illegals are likely to gather such as hispanic churches, certain schools, suspect businesses, advocacy group meetings, protests, etc. Even better if you know for a fact that there are illegals there. Make it believable as in "I heard a classmate say his dad was reporting my undocumented classmates" or that "an associate who is a cop mentioned knowledge of a impending ICE raid on February whatever". The less time they have to act, the more likely they are to rush in and make mistakes. Whatever story you want to back it with, just make it reasonably believable.

Save any correspondence or record if able to catch them in any potential illegal activity. Feel free to report the organizations themselves to law enforcement if you come up with any evidence. God speed anons.

Okay, so let me ask you this. All bitching about the flood of illegals making life in my town a pain in general, I submitted a tip to ICE about a local Mexican restaurant where there have been several incidents of disturbing the peace and shootings. Recently people were injured. I submitted a tip to ICE. Would they move in to sweep the restaurant? Our local police won't do jack shit about these violent assholes.

i worked at a car wash where it was almost all illegal aliens. i know for a fact they are illegal because they would always beg me to buy them cigs because they didnt have ID. can i report them if i know they have weed on them?

Only citizens are protected by the laws. It's too bad most people don't know this.

Thats fucking bullshit you fucking sovereign citizen faggot

>It ok to rob and murder tourists

No

Tourists hold a visa or passport, faggot. Illegals are not tourists, they are invaders.

But the real question is how to do I convincce the police officer of this?

Wrong! Sad to see such lazy misinfo here.

Well, if we really think about it, we could kidnap and murder them all and because they are undocumented they aren't even officially here. How could you be prosecuted for taking action against someone who isn't even here.

Shut the fuck up street shitter.

Both people I reported since election have been deported

Also, I just make up names and say they are selling meth. "Hello, Ice? Yeah, theres this guy Juan Carlos bragging about being undocumented and trying to sell me meth in this restaurant I work at." And if they really piss me off I accuse them of being pedophiles. MAGA bitches.

Godspeed user, this is the only way to take your country back.

Rude tbqh

TUNE IN TO SOTU LIVE STREAM TONIGHT

youtu.be/lvMbbodVqNc

With commentary, lots of gets.

Definetly going to be better than just fox news!!

Also thanks to you "Russian bots" the ((mainstream)) media talks about ... for getting the Memo released!!!
>good work you leveled up!!!

Tune in 8:30pm est to see the stream where there IS NO
>DONATE BUTTON
>ECELEB SHILLING
>FAGGOTRY OR KIKERY
and there IS
>TRUTH
>LAUGHTER
>SHIA LEBOUF CAMEOS
and much much more

Tune in to ALLchans favorite Information Broker B.Sampler
And have some fun in the chat....
Don't terrify the normies too much wait till we win the civil war that the media has created

Austin is wrong. That's a crisis hotline the correct info is:

You can but ICE won't come to your car wash.

Best thing would be to report them to local PD for drugs and once they are arrested, ICE will be immediately notified via booking process.

Illegal arrested for drug crime? ICE will be all over that.

DO NOT LISTEN TO THE ABOVE POSTER.

He is wrong and either a liar trying to get someone arrested or a complete idiot.

Their legal status is not "invader" and if you kill or kidnap an illegal alien you will get buttrape prison time as if you did it to a citizen.

You're a delusional faggot that we'll be posting news articles about on Sup Forums when you decide to put your legal theory into practice.

>ICE - in general - targets criminal aliens
beeing illegal in a country is a crime.

STFU, you aren't a Trump supporter because Trump supporters want illegals out, not killed.

Not in the US.

I should add that Entry Without Inspection (jumping the border) is a petty offense, Reentry after deportation is a felony, and overstaying a visa is not a crime.

Unlawful presence is not a crime but it should be.

>For the first improper entry offense, the person can be fined (as a criminal penalty), or imprisoned for up to six months, or both. For a subsequent offense, the person can be fined or imprisoned for up to two years, or both. (See 8 U.S.C. Section 1325, I.N.A. Section 275.)

Sounds pretty criminal to me.

>Only citizens are protected by the laws.
Youre a fucking retard thats going to get yourself or someone else thrown in prison. There have are boarder agents that have been prosecuted for how they have handled illegals and not following the law.

WASHINGTON—Saying the outing was a well-deserved treat for laboring on President Trump’s upcoming State of the Union address, senior policy advisor Stephen Miller reportedly rewarded himself Tuesday with a trip to see all the children at a local ICE detention center. “I’ve been putting in some pretty long hours, so it’s nice to unwind a little at the Immigration and Customs facility watching all the kids held indefinitely in federal custody,” said Miller, who stopped outside a cramped 6-by-8 cell to smile warmly at a set of scared, parentless 7- and 8-year-old Mexican siblings, adding that the tear-streaked faces filled his heart with joy. “It’s so gratifying see those trembling little chins and reddened eyes filled with palpable fear. I love listening to those tiny whimpers and sobs. So cute. God, this place is amazing. I really haven’t had this much fun in a long time.” At press time, a reflective Miller was fondly recalling that unnecessarily detained, mistreated immigrants were the reason he got into politics in the first place.
>audible laughter