"If I wanted to stick my internet trolls on Channel 4 then there'd be nothing left but broken windows and riots...

>"If I wanted to stick my internet trolls on Channel 4 then there'd be nothing left but broken windows and riots. Wouldn't that be fun."

What did he mean by this? Does he really believe that he can just summon a horde of /ourguys/ and Sup Forumstards to his every whim at the drop of a hat? Is he really so powerful now that he can enact a wave of destruction and violence on command? Would you take to the streets and riot if a tweet by him told you to do it?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RhdEbOzcN1U
youtube.com/watch?v=f8MjC6Qa3i8
youtu.be/RhdEbOzcN1U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think he meant something more like if he wanted to go full on cult mode he's perfectly capable of doing so. I'm inclined to believe him, a lot of his followers seem pretty zealous.

>Locked n' Loaded

He's a newfag who doesn't understand us. We don't even like him here, but maybe he's referring to r/the_donald. They'd probably do it desu.

>Does he really believe that he can just summon a horde of /ourguys/
>red leader standing by

If Jordan Peterson told me to break windows and riot in front of Channel 4 I would listen to him and then just send a really mean email from my secret email account. checkmate.

Given her reaction to "mean tweets" I think that would suffice.

>Would you take to the streets and riot if a tweet by him told you to do it?!
Yes. I am dutifully awaiting the orders from Fuhrer Peterman to rise up and SORT THEM ALL OUT.
Hail responsibility!

newfags don't know about nypa

He's become a cult leader. Never underestimate the the fanaticism and folly of cultists.

He doesn't necessarily mean Sup Forums. he's saying that he could start his own movement.

judging by posters here he really does have a swarm of retards doing his bidding because they've never encountered the idea of personal responsibility before and think he invented it or something

its not us unigger, he owns T_d and abi's brothers fans. why would i listen to anyone telling me to clean my father? go wash your balls.

Lots of nintendo-wielding redditors whose life changed after being told to clean their rooms, yep.

oh look another brainlet bashing jordan peterson because your hero mister "I have no strong convinctions on anything and laugh at anything and everything because im insecure" metokur made a mock piece about someone he knows nothing about

just fuck you, shills like you deserve to hang

SSSTFUUUU YOU RETARDS

THE LEFT ALREADY KNOWS

STOP GIVING THEM THE ANGELS

oh look juden peterstein thinks he has a personal army. Big surprise

FUCK YOU!

>Kek flag
>Jordan Peterson worshipper
>Talks about MisterMetokur

Yup checks out.

t. non-ball cleaner

Post the link, OP, you fucking faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=RhdEbOzcN1U

if you cant smell them through the pants, everything is fine. actually had a roastie get mad at me once for having no scent, took a shower before i picked her up. last time i do that. she kept shoving her nose in my balls like a hungry dog, asking where the fuck is the smell.

He wants to be the next Hitler

>quads of command
thanks, been meaning to all day and now I will do so.

I get the feeling he is capable of great violence, just needs a little push.

Peterson wants to be our Dad.

He doesn't realize that we're both the Father and the Son, as a culture we created ourselves out of nothing.

typical brainlet response from an online troll worshipper

keep on bashing people you don't know or want to know because you are blissfully ignorant

He knows how we work, hoss, Peterson is perfectly capable of making a persuasive argument on why X or Y person/group is a perfectly valid target for teh lulz, he's also perfectly capable of framing the argument to anonymous in general in a way that doesn't invoke
>not your personal army

>Angel 5, I have tone

You are not supposed to please roasties with your deliciously smelly balls.
You're supposed to have clean balls, a clean room, wife & children and most importantly the willingness to die for the cause if need be.

Would you kill for Jordan Peterson, Sup Forums?

You don't belong here

I have taught them the power of cleaning their rooms, now they will obey my commands.
Muwwaaaahahahahaahahhaha

Then he doesn't understand us at all.

We follow no leaders, we've never done anything based on the orders or pleas of anyone.

REMEMBER TO SAGE AND REPORT ALL SHILL THREADS!!!

KEEP IN MIND THESE SHILLS LIKE TO USE CERTAIN TERMS AND PHRASES IN ORDER TO DEMORALIZE YOU SUCH AS "BOOMER" OR "FAGGOT"

THEY WILL ALSO DIVULGE INTO ANTI SEMITIC RHETORIC SUCH AS "KIKE" "JEW" OR "HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED"

BE SIRE TO REPORT THESE USERS AS WELL!!!!

JORDAN PETERSON IS AN ALLY AND WE NEED HIM IN ORDER TO GET TO THE NEXT LEVEL!!! DIVULGING IN IDENTITY POLITICS WILL ONLY HINDER OUR PROGRESS!!!!!!

If need be.
I'm not happy about it, but we need a final solution to the dirty room question.

I have a list of legally valid targets, user, all that's stopping me from moving is lack of manpower and lack of common support in the clean-up phase. Not even cogent actions remain valid if the effect of the conclusion is invalid on its own principles.

You fail to comprehend: fathers aren't leaders, they're guides.

I've long believed this would be a good thing.
The media manipulates politically the same way it manipulates fashion, by pretending 100% of people are already behind their mad policies.
To actually hang them live on air would break the spell.

Sup Forums only takes orders from Russia.

Spics deserve this

love me some niguro

>actually believes this
Please, you've been the dumb stooges of Putler, Drumpf and the jidf-crew for ages.

Except we're our own father. Nobody has ever given us guidance.

user created itself.

This.

I enjoy a lot of his work but I'm not a "fan". People can enjoy his work without being fans. That being said, he has a lot of blind followers and he is most certainly capable of manipulating them if he so desires.

He has read enough history to understand how to manipulate people on both ends of the political spectrum, and he has the verbal IQ to implement it.

You speak as if you are not from here.

This man needs to run for the provincial conservatives, then PM after scheer gets cucked by dude weed. Raise to postion of God Emperor of the colony of canada.

It's rather that I've been here for too long mr latvian satan.

some based fucking hans made a template out of one of these, another hans put him back together. german engineering is amazing. fuck i wish i still had all my files.

If he went fuhrer mode then yes

He has fuck loads of global followers.

He is saying that if he actually WANTED to harm or target someone, he easily could. But he doesn't. Because that's not what he wants to do.

can you guys help me take this video down?

youtube.com/watch?v=f8MjC6Qa3i8

I already used 8 of my accounts but when I tried to make more fucking youtube wouldn't let me for some reason, need your help thanks

This is true, actually.

Yes they are fucking trying to destory Canada and this man is the only one trying to stop them. If he needs us to bleed for canada we fucking bleed alot.

Peterson has JIDF working for him.

Have you guys ever noticed how shills will spam a million peterson threads a day?

Have you noticed that shills will attack any e-celeb that isn't controlled opposition?

nice strawman shareblue shill

i'd bash those channel 4 cunts with my rug for 2grands and combat spoon anytime

>meme flag
You're proving my point moron.

This. I couldn't believe he had the audacity to post pic related. Him and his kind wish they could lead a "collective of individuals" with a fraction of the ambition Sup Forums has.

go falseflag elsewhere pls

I want everyone to take note of this share blue shill, he is using basic shill tactics to cause in fighting. This feeble divide and conquer attempt is obvious and should be noted, it is obvious but effective.

Anyone that tries to discredit Jordan Peterson's accomplishments are probably Spencer/Nazbol shills or Shareblue shills adapting new tactics

Not your personal army. Fuck you and your dead meme flag.

if peterson told me to go out and kill his enemies, I'd probably do it. after sargon, he's the most important man on the planet right now.

make an actual argument before you call me a shill

look the fuck oowt

Tell me more about that >we

>filename

Wash your dick.

I'm not going to engage with a literal shill

explain why you mock peterson blatantly? why do you attack a key figure in our awooooovment?

we are also the mother desu

i would look out

this.

he never learned

>not your personal army

Every morning, midday and evening. With soap. Must remain clean.

>there'd be nothing left but broken windows and riots.

He doesn't realize that it is inevitable at this point.
He is still trying to have one foot in the boat and the other on the dock.

He knows that if someone get singled out in front of the internet mob their life gets shit on.

Why couldn't he?

The project chanology moral faggotry was proof that at least some of these manchildren will organize as such.

Things are more polarized now.

He either went nuts or he meant something different. In both cases, get a load of this nut job

>He doesn't realize that it is inevitable at this point.
I think he is well aware of the danger that lurks around the corner.
That's what is motivating him to act in the first place.

He himself says he probably won't be able to stop what's coming.

I unironically would attack media outlets for this guy, he's getting us dropouts of society a new found drive and helping us succeed in life.

>clean my father
I...I think you didn't get that right

or you're a retard. watch the whole almost 2 hour interview before you try to judge out of context clips edited together

Peterson alone holds back the tide of hells demons. You've been warned.

~ PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT ~
notice the posts in defense of peterson all share one collective trait
>reddit spacing.sc4
also not your personal army

He is a newfag. It's been interesting to watch. I lurk in various groups online that are pro-Peterson. A lot of obvious poltards post there. Gradually the numbers in these groups have grown, and the general political environment has shifted to be overwhelmingly right wing and pro Trump. The only topic guaranteed to be argued is legalization of pot. That's when the Ancaps and pseudo Libertarians brawl. Peterson has posted screenshots of comments from some of these groups to his Twitter, so he's reading all of that. I'm certain he browses here. This is what happens when you piss off a Libertarian - They almost always swing to the right, some more extreme than others. I'm thinking his pendulum is still swinging right. He'll be a closet 1488 at this rate; possibly already is.

I've been on Sup Forums for 4 years and I still have never bothered to Google this fucking guy.

Reminder.

Describe the hygiene of your testicular area

youtu.be/RhdEbOzcN1U

Best video of this part in action.

Really, what can cult of Peterson do? Clean their rooms for them or cry at the camera?

>implying he hasnt leafposted you scores of times

attaboy. we are leaders, not followers.
my quads beg to differ.

Wow, I like half these guys.

They can sell you some autographed tiki torches for your next rally

> We

Does Peterson lurk here?

He 100% lurks groups that lurk here. They share things from here all the time to those groups, and Peterson has taken screenshots in these groups and shared them on his Twitter. I've no doubt he began coming here around mid last year.

What do you think?

Not your personal army Peter faggot