Shingeki no Bahamut Virgin Soul

This episode was so good. Especially Rita saving the day, that post credits scene, FAVAROOOOO scream from Kaisar and Rita ending card.

Was Mugaro mindraped?

Are you ready everybody ? The day of the rope for angels is this close. Just a week and another race enslaved.

AZAZEL DID NOTHING WRONG

>Nina,Jeanne,Rita escape antics next
Oh yeah. Do you think Favaro and Kaisar will join as well?
I do hope that El and Jeanne reunite without anything bad happening.

Roll your plan

We gotta have some Favaro/Kaisar screen time soon, I'm having withdrawal already.

I want to see Nina mind broken and raped by cheerios to the point where she willingly massacres her own people on cheerios command

>hog screentime with suffering while failing to make people give a shit about 'demons suffering'
He's a failure of a character.
I'm not saying demons should be genocided, but they should.

I don't see blood nor Azazel begging mercy, Cheerios is so shit at torture. I want suffering Azazel.

This is the Saint Jeanne and she wants your foreign knightly cock in order to lose her virginity and settle down.

Yay or Nay?

I bet it's a demon trick, I SAY THEE, NAY!

No way fag, I'm a race traitor, my cock is only for demons and angels and zombies.

Nay, fag. She betrayed the king

The simplest of plans are also the most robust. Your keikaku with seven steps could fail on any of them but kings plan just needs one thing - big fucking hammer to bludgeon everyone in the way over the head.

If for thine own pleasures you say yay, then I say to thee NAY for thine pleasures are not of mine pleasures!

So I say YAY

>c-charioce is not the bad guy s-see? gabriel is the bad guy!!

Cheriosfags rethoric for this weeks episode.

Are you my brother? Are you, I dare say, a Fortefag?

Nah, everyone is a bad guy. King is fucking lawful evil asshole who gets off on on slavery. Demons are a bunch of sadists who cry and dream of going their old ways when they could kill and torture people as much as they wanted. And gods are arrogant fuckers who always want to be at the top and don't care much about what happens about everyone else as long as their temples are properly furnished.

Nice try angel scum.

I REALLY LIKE THIS ED

That's why siding with the king is the better option, as he gets rid of two awful parties.

>main character
>hog screentime doing nothing but sitting on a chair
>failing to make people give a shit about him
>meanwhile Azazel playing with the big boys
Cheerios is a failure of a character.

At least its better than Satan being around and omniciding everybody and Lucifer being too lazy to do it himself.

Can zombie girls get pregnant?

LOVE WILL PREVAIL

Love for Favaro.

Endgame right there, brothers

Why is Gabriel so scared of Charioce ? Scared to get close she talks to him from the high ground and even send someone else to take of it. Bitch would not survive 1v1. Right now there isnĀ“t anyone that can 1v1 Charioce.

Why is Nina so unintentionally lewd?

>Nips having the shittiest taste imaginable
so business as usual?

Tbh Mugaro is the only "my wife's son" that I wouldn't mind taking care of, and deflowering that saint MILF pussy is a pretty rare bonus too.

>kill whoever rivals

Because she's pure but built like a slut.

Got to hand it to Rocky, he stole the show today along with Rita.

MAPPA a best A BEST!

Inuyashiki is gonna be fucking awesome

The guy is fujobait and doesn't contribute a single thing to the plot.
Say what you want about Cheerios, but he moves the plot forward and has basically shaped the setting of the current series.

>Cheeriofags are so delusional as to think Nina will still give a shit about him after that little charade he pulled
Can't make this shit up.

Why is she so perfect?

The sound Rita made while she was going down in elevator was super cute !

She's a legal loli because no country holds lewd laws for the undead.

I loved how his seiyuu said this.
It was so cute, dear god.

Anons that's the game version of Jeanne not the anime. She doesn't have a child, loyal to her country, and doesn't care for Michael cock, but wants IS dick.

They hold for the dead, so it applies.

>The sound Rita made while she was going down
Lewd.

It was obvious since episode 3. The rotating hand-holding symbolism is strong in anime.

Nigger you're high. Azazel has been the sole agent moving the plot for the first 8 episodes. During the two episodes he wasn't around plot came to a full stop. Cheerios has contributed fuck all except sitting on his damn chair and plotting something against the angels. Even today's progress in the form of Gabriel challenging Cheerios is still the result of Azazel's actions.

>that magic circle distraction.
Rochy is really handy

She had more than two hundred years to reach perfection. She is like the super old kung-fu master only in cute zombie loli form.

Spoiler that shit, jesus

you can see the exact second her heart broke ;_;

Wrong shingeki thread, brother

You fell for the ruse. This scene and this entire subplot was actually just a red herring and a deconstruction of a fairy tale love story where the heroine falls out of love instead of falling in love. You might say Charioce is her anti-love interest.

Me on the right.

No 1080 this week? What the fuck is going on with HS?

Nah, pretty sure I'm in the right place

Your right place is in your tumblr sister.

Ravioli Ravioli
I wanna fuck the zombie loli

Azazelfag Delusions: The Post

Wew lad

When Cygames will release these new SnK characters cards for SV?
Cheerios would replace Albert for Aggro Sword?
Rita Shadow leader when?

Azazel did everything wrong.

Ravioli tastes good, like Rita I'm sure.

t. delusional cheeriosfag

What age is Rita's body supposed to correspond to?

Surely this ominous looking stuff won't backfire on cheerios.

Cheetos a fascist shit

Isn't that the hand thing from the trailer that blasts El?

>everyone who disagrees with me is an azazelfag
A bit obsessed are we?

>haha time for prison break!
>two flashback episodes and a failed attempt

N-Next week for sure.

If I recall she's supposed to be over 200. As for the age that she actually stopped growing, it's a mystery. Probably no more than 12 or 13 years old. Unfortunately, this is also the exact reason why she will never get with Kaisar. Unlike us degenerates on Sup Forums, Kaisar is a man of integrity and principle. He would never go for an undead loli.

After their Granblue debut.

no 1080p?

is Granblue good?

It's medieval times, people fuck 12 years old all the time

She's much smaller than Mugaro so no more than 8.

>not wanting to fuck 12-year-old loli zombie cunny

Then Kaiser is a fucking retard.

I give a shit about the demons, kys.

From what we have seen SnB world operates on todays standards.

Did you miss the post-ED scene? Rita broke the girls out. Next week will probably focus on the men.

Oddly enough those were some of the best episodes too

Who's the biggest virgin soul?

Stop posting the small version.

You're underestimating his inner degenerate.

Can she cry? A few tears will break him completely.

Fuck off, cancer.

You.

Look at these promising young heroes of humanity. I'm sure they'll grow up to become fine demon killers.

When are Kaisar and Rita gonna hook up? She clearly is very fond of him.

It took me this long to realize she's anime Wednesday Addams with Thing.

Sup Forums

Jeanne was made for the formidable Black Knight.

Is that why she prioritized saving dumb dragon girl over him?

>letting children watch violence
Unacceptable. That tyrant has to be overthrown.

Granblue is okay. The Gacha isn't bad and after a month of playing you'll have decent SRs from free roll tickets and crystals.

The story is a meh though, but it plays like a VN like Bahamut a bit during events/story/character interaction.

>even in medieval times they were getting blacked

This. I ain't even a demonfag but I'll bet that if Nina gets with anyone, it will be Azazel. The girl MC who falls for a douchebag at first, but then realizes that he's a douchebag and then falls for the bad boy with a heart of gold instead is a trope that isn't going to die anytime soon. I know Azazel doesn't exactly have a heart of gold, but realistically it's still more likely to happen than a Charioce ending.
But in all honesty, I don't think she'll be romantically involved at all by the end of the show. She and Azazel don't have that kind of relationship, and she isn't going to marry Hitler.

This ball and chain must be light.