Kid who got classmate deported kicked out of school

Major victory! Sup Forums BTFO! The resistance is here!

babe.net/2018/01/30/that-guy-who-tried-to-get-an-undocumented-classmate-deported-has-been-expelled-from-his-school-31322

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/oG4A5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post an archive, faggot. Not clicking that link

I wonder under which clause of his schools regalement

On one hand it's disgusting that public schools in Murica have the power to expel someone from school without the suspects in question doing anything illegal (doxing an illegal immigrant is not illegal, even if many leftists don't understand that). On the other hand it's safer for him - i wouldn't put it past the black/spics in his school to attempt to murder him, using his actions as an excuse to do so. Because "fuck whitey" seems to be the standard at US learning institutions...

Just wait until he sues the school and gets money out of it.

Get ad block faggot

NO CLICKS

Cool, now he can sue the school for fucking up the rest of his life for committing no crime. A couple mil should be enough to start playing real estate.

>babe.net
you can't expel someone for reporting a criminal either
try again and try posting something that isn't a tabloid

this

So it turns out he wasn't expelled at all its just liberals claiming he was.

The principal said he isn't enrolled anymore. His parents probably pulled him out or were pressured to do so.

>-87 points

how will he ever recover?!

>Babe.net

Go fuck yourself

>and then he sued the school for a ton of cash

he wins no matter what

Have screencap of him trying to get the spic deported or just these retarded replies

Dumb ass for having any personal info online or linking his pics.

>Suing a schoolboard for kicking you out
>Expecting millions

What's it like not knowing the slightest bit of law?

>Suddenly school shooting
>People start asking, how could this happen

Gee

His public torture fantasies give the school bulletproof grounds to expel him, he's a danger to other students.

>reporting a crime
>kicked out of government funded school

Bruh you are retarded.

archive.fo/oG4A5
Here you go. Enjoy!

It's possible he was expelled before he got the illegal kicked out. Calling ICE on the illegal could have been retribution for whatever caused his expulsion. Fighting maybe ? Maybe he was a bully. IDK

MAGA-pedes BTFO
Stay in your cucksheds Drumpflets :)

It's in the article and all over Sup Forums

>Sending your children to school to be "educated" by white liberal women.

No thanks. I'm going to home school my children.

So satisfying that it all came back to him and hit him like a brick wall!

>not violating any school policy
>expelled
>for reporting a crime
this is gonna be a slam dunk for his lawyer, theres probably pro bonos lined up outside his house

You don't need the American school system anyway, kids a fucking hero

>a fucking leaf!
but seriously, the kids that come here need to learn to hide their power levels and what anonymity on the internet means.
>they have totally forsaken the 7 proxies

Yeah, no. He's clearly radicalized and mentally ill. He wrote a fantasy about beating an immigrant close to death, then chopping off his fingers and burning the wounds before finally killing him and how much pleasure it'd bring him.

you're part of the problem

>radicalized and mentally ill.
if that is grounds for getting kicked out of school, then any kid who signs for an LBGT club should be dismissed.

You should change your flag to the Commie flag, because that's pretty much what you are, a COMMUNIST FAGGOT.

Proofs?

THIS

WE DID IT REDDIT!

In that case, the story isn't:
>kid who reports criminal gets expelled
...it's:
>psycho kid who is stupid or crazy enough to write deranged murder fantasy online gets expelled

Just saw his posts, he comes across as a very cringy fuck who was too stupid to realize that you don't brag about this shit unless you want to get hit.He also had two accounts and posted his face on both of them, dumbass. He is probable OP trying to get an anti-PC mob to fight his battles for him. Fucker had a Hobbit pipe the size of Smaug's dick in his mouth, fuck him screw him.

GENERATION
ZYKLON
B

Depends on why the school said they expelled him. If the school told him they expelled him for having another student deported, he'll have a case.

This is a major victory for the alt-left soyboys... hold me mommy, for my online asshattery will not longer be free from real life consequences.

>posts on reppit
>Sup Forums BTFO

he made violent threats against black and gay people on that same reddit account, the school was right to expell him, as they shouldnt allow a student to be there who makes violent threats against people he doesnt agree with

if there was a black student talking online about how they wanted to beat white people to death, Id want theme expelled too

Obiously racism.

This.

Be honest: How much of you Sup Forums is underage?

>babe.net

Echochamber of stupid whores being stupid whores

/thread

Yeah, and immigrants actually do that shit and worse. Go fuck youself and drown in your dads cum you piece of garbage.

But it's okay if that's a book or movie, with a white victim.

He made threats against students at his school. There were lots of other posts besides doxxing the illegal. This kid is cringe.

It's in the link. I know it's really hard for you to click and read it, but you must try your best! There's even an archive link available if you don't want to read it on their website. You can do it!

Thats not him in the pic. That is some leftist sick torture fantasy against him.

I hate white people so much

this is good

drumpfkins need to learn to be quiet about their nazi shit in real life

we dont want you in our schools
we dont want you in our jobs
in 2020 believe me
you are going to jail