Disappointment

>hear Crunchyroll lets you watch anime for free
>sign up
>turns out, episodes include commercials
>also, you gotta pay to watch the full episodes

Crunchyroll was a mistake.

Yeah, and now they'll start enforcing copyright in Anglo internetz. And then they'll expand to Europe. Thank you America for ruining my hobby...

You have an internet connection. You can already watch any anime for free, retard.

>One friend buys a Crunchyroll subscription
>Gives out the username and password to all his friends
>30+ people get hours of content free while one person nobly sacrifices himself

Friends are pretty cool sometimes.

>streaming anime
Fuck off, retards.

>turns out, episodes include commercials

Also the commercials seem to glitch out, and do a never-ending loop of nothing but commercials. When you pay for a sub you realize that their player is shit, and you just end up pirating anyway.

One upside is that their customer service does talk to if you find a faulty video, and they will reupload the video as fast as they can. Well pre buyout Crunchyroll would anyway. Not sure how they handle anything now that all the legit weebs from original crunchyroll has been fired, and replaced with outsourced labor.

>watching animu subbed by pooinlu

>current season show airing
>japs can turn on the tv and watch it for free
>westerners have to pay for it
>"WAAAH WHY DO WESTERNERS PIRATE OUR STUFF? "

>Watch it for free
>Not paying your TV License

>declaring owning a TV

People can't be this dumb.

My wife Anko is very cute

>Trying to declare you don't own a TV when the TV licensees come to your house and demand an inspection for TVs.

If it makes you feel any better it was a shit hobby anyway.

It's not fair by any means. For BDs you can only order from certain shops so you might have to pass on certain bonuses. Plus you pay at least 1.5 times more for the same and have to wait for much longer.
>WAAAAH WHY DO WESTERNERS PIRATE OUR STUFF

unless you live in a shithole country this doesn't happen without a court order

>japs can turn on the tv and watch it for free
Aren't most anime on paid channels?

>Entering a home without a warrant.

Hello user-san, I am form the TV licencees. Can you open your door please ?

Uncen stuff. Most shows are on free channels.

Jokes aside, those TV licensee people can't enter your homes legally, but they will do sketchy as fuck shit to try and catch you. Didn't happened to me, but I've heard stories where people have caught licensees staring into your windows at night trying to see if you're watching TV or not on it.

Get off my property.

>people have caught licensees staring into your windows

That's creepy af. Kinda funny though.

What the actual fuck? Where does that happen?

Where else but the police state of Great Britain

What the hell's a TV license.

>what is adblock

V& soon

>What the hell's a TV license.

It's a fee that you pay after you let the government ban firearms.

I've heard of it.
In Airstrip One you have to pay to legally own and use TVs, similar to a driver's license.

Why? Is it because there is no cable distributors and just having an antenna connected to your TV allow you to get every channel available?

Do you still have to watch commercials?

Pretty much. The anime people give a shit about are.

Hell if I know. Ask a Brit.

Western government and business still can't do jack shit to stop piracy of things like movies, music and games created on their own soil, which are far bigger and more profitable industries. So how and why do you think they'd ever do shit about stuff made on the opposite side of the world that hardly anybody cares about?

If it ever happens to you at all, it'll be your own government with their constantly expanding freedom-consuming bureaucracy that does it.

Can't speak for what he's talking about, but in Britain, people were complaining about the egregious amount of commercials that were on TV. So they came up with an idea. You can buy a License for your TV, and if you do, you get access to a portion of TV that is run without commercials because you've already paid their fees.

Naturally this got horrifically corrupted, so now you have to pay a license fee to watch TV, and
yes, the commercials are still there and egregious as ever.

For a long time, I thought it was the meme equivalent to penis inspection day. Turns out there are people who actually have to pay for non-premium tv in this world. We Americans can buy a $20 antennae and get HD channels broadcasted from the air for free. It's kind of sad.

>you are sending a message to the rest of the world...

Whoever wrote that doesn't seem to understand that Americans don't give a shit what the rest of the world thinks.

THAT'S the only thing they don't understand?

>You Americans look very uncivilised

I hope this person was charged with hate speech.

Ha! Only a stupid American wouldn't know hate speech can't be committed against white people. I bet you cavemen don't even take cultural sensitivity classes in school. We take them every year from preschool to graduation.

I refuse to believe that image is a serious post.

>THAT'S the only thing they don't understand?

For starters it's "a thing" that they don't understand. A brit, or a swede can't shame me into making the wrong choices when they are currently reaping the benefits of poor choices right now.

You disgusting pigs could also share the subscription fee. No need for big sacrifices if everyone helps.

It's called fucking adblock. Use it.

stick it to the man and subscribe to a vpn service instead of a crunchyroll subscription. If you need to get a vps in northkorea or russia or some other country the jews don't have their claws in to store all your anime if you don't want it on your local machine

>streaming