My ancestors were conquered

> My ancestors were conquered
> The better men took over and shaped society to their liking
> Genes were mixed and shaped me to what I am today
> I am the half brother to the white man.
> We share common ancestry but are constantly pitted against one another.
> Though my blood is tainted with the blood of the conquered
> I will do everything in my power to preserve our bond

Yea, I'm personally a mutt mestizo. Think of the power whites in America could have if we had a strong bond. Think of the possibilities if Chicanos were largely right wingers. Many of us are already racist, imagine if we fought WITH you rather than against you. I'm not arguing for racemixing or anything like that. I'm saying you could use our numbers down the road.

That's cool and much appreciated but it doesn't feel right. Can't speak for others but I don't like watching self hating non-whites fawn over my race, seems a little disturbing and off puting.

don't be self-loathing buddy wtf.

Lol how am I self loathing? Maybe I didn't express myself very well. I'm just recognizing that I am not full white and that we are not the same but our communities can develop a strong bond.

>my blood is tainted
>mutt
don't be ashamed of your heritage, be the change you want to see.

if you wanna do good by us just vote republikang. best way to avoid war of the races is to stop the dems forcing it through race-baiting and mass migration.

How do you plan to deal with the MASSIVE tendency for leftism among all LatAm people?
>dyed-haired chicanas in problem glasses are the majority of all SJWs worldwide
>BRs living on Bolsa Familia
>Chilean leftists almost ripped their country apart before the Coup set things right
>Argentina feminists
>Venezuela
>Cuba
Anywhere you find Latin American people, you find commies. How do you plan to fix that? Is it even fixable?

t. Hapa

To me mutt isn't a very offensive word. I know it's thrown around that way here but I am what I am and I'm la raza cosmica. And I am already change. Win or lose the battle over "dreamers" I'm going to slowly turn Chicanos deep deep red.

>Win or lose the battle over "dreamers" I'm going to slowly turn Chicanos deep deep red.
Lol, what state are you in? Also pls address my previous post

AZ.
Probably by tapping into Catholic roots or by destructively exposing democrat exploitation.

both of those factors have been around for a long time and they didn't slow, stop, or reverse the trend of LatAms going far-left

The leftism is so pervasive, I cannot imagine any one factor or argument that would get them to reject it. I could be too pessimist, but I think I am accurate about this. Also, what do you think about all the college campus SJW Chicanas?

Allow me to bump and expand upon my ideas. First of all, with the left wing commie problem, it creates two opportunities: high concentration of immigrants/refugees who have witnessed and escaped the horrors of communism as well as countless of examples of what DOESNT work.

Invite the idea of why their family came to America at all. If they're illegal, why did they come here to work rather than become legal citizens? We live in a relatively free country. They came for opportunity, something that was lacking in left wing shit holes driven into the ground by communism.

There's also a strong sense of machismo in Latin America. Hurt their pride by showing them what left wingers think of them. "People who pick our fruit" "people who make our beds" "people who clean our toilets." Think that would make them want to vote for left wingers? They'd essentially be voting for their slave owners.

What about right wingers? How do they view spics? One might give the canned response that "oh republicans are xenophobic and they want to deport Mexicans blah blah blah". Well you can pivot on that point and tap into the machismo. You can fluff their ego a bit and explain that right wingers are threatened by your work ethic and competitiveness under capitalism. They don't want you there because youre getting around the left wing minimum wage laws and undercutting their wages.

What happens when dreamers become full fledged citizens? They will no longer be given a sweet deal. They will have to pay taxes on their income. They will not be hired since they have to compete in the job market with minimum wage. Push forward with those points: if we had conservative lawmakers there would be less regulation and less taxation. If you become a citizen, it's in your best interest to vote AGAINST Democrats if you consider yourself a hard-working Latino man.

Also families can be politicized very easily

>Also families can be politicized very easily
I agree with this. Red-pill one man and that spreads to his family and friends

Weakness: it depends on that one man and his contacts to be intellectual enough to care about these arguments

See for more ideas
I think the big issue is left wingers are successfully lumping Hispanics with other races and pitting them against whites. Have you noticed it's like everybody vs white men? Racism, sexism, homophobia, anti-Semitism, xenophobia, etc. are all being thrown at white men.

You could probably put them against each other pretty easily. Or support right wing Hispanic politicians and celebrities if you can find them. People emulate those they find successful

imagine this: here in chile the left is pushing the narrative that we are too white that we need diversity that blacks are better that us that they have more culture (wherever the hell that means) that they are hard workers and we are lazy...

fuck that, I happilly support my colonizing european huwhite overlords, if it wasnt for them the country would be even worst, too bad they mixed with the indians thats were our mediocrity comes from.

Honestly it's just fucking niggers I can't stand. I like whites, and Asians are great. Indians and Arabs in moderation are okay but I never see them. But fuck niggers. Why do people insist on babysitting these apes?

My end goal really would be to slowly flush them out of my country. I'm being realistic, I'm not saying exterminate. But i really just want them gone because they ruin fucking everything.

The more culture meme is just them not recognizing how pervasive and present their own culture is because they're living in it and experiencing it everyday. It's also because the only value blacks have on society is their role in entertainment media because almost every black kid tries to either make it in sports or rap because those are the only things they can wrap their stupid monkey heads around

> Intellectual enough
Tell that to the many working class people who are tricked into communism. It's just manipulating values, not making well-thought-out arguments. threaten a man's livelihood and if it matters to him he will defend it.

So the question is how to counter the alluring song of the "worker's paradise".

You could archive Venezuela footage and show the horrors of communism. You could also emphasize and glorify Latinos who succeed in a free economy.

There was a time we were brothers, under the banner of the empire.

Race was never important to any true empire, because the known truth is that CULTURE is the true important thing.
A uniting message, a united goal, a united direction.

Multiculturalism is literally societal insanity - it's LITERALLY multiple personality disorder for a collective.

The empire ascended all it touched; conquered peoples were not subjugated, they were to be lifted; to be part of something greater than themselves.
We must have an empire.
We must have a unified culture.

Or we will collapse into pieces, and never come back together ever again, for fear of nuclear war should anyone begin empire building from scratch...

I can't say I want to be ruled over by white emperors but I get what you're saying. The purpose of this post is to try and discuss ways of bringing the Latino and white communities together to dominate.

There is always the Zimbabwe Argument: whites just objectively run things better. Asians and Jews are good but they're also highly tribal. Blacks will burn it to the ground. Mestizos run a spectrum but their best will not be as efficient, reliable and ethical as mid-level whites.

It's not about the damn race of the emperor - in fact, it's not even about the emperor at all.

The emperor is the prime-firekeeper. His or her job is merely to tend the flames and, if possible, set other secondary firekeepers out into the world to tend smaller bonfires, ignited by the same flame.

So many bonfires went cold when the empires of Spain, Portugal and Britain collapsed.
But their ashes still have tiny embers...

All it needs is the right person to come along - A British/Latin empire would be the largest earth has ever seen.

What upsets me is that the Mayans for example weren't idiots. They had a writing system and agriculture and built interesting structures. They by no means Africa tier primitive. Idk why their IQ is so low today though. Historically they seemed relatively bright I would say

They were by no means***

You might be able to edit your DNA to become fully White one day

I mean, why just British? Why not the entire anglosphere? Whites are already outnumbered, it would be easy to start reuniting. Maybe not literally uniting the countries, but the people

Hunab Ku was a pretty good band. Battle Hymn Hunab was the shit.

Yes, that's what i mean, sorry.
The people are the important thing - it's not a vapid goal of getting the union jack on a ship in every corner of the globe again.

The internet has given us a powerful and unique opportunity now.
Usurpation ...

Perhaps the british governments and parties are all worthless, perhaps none of them can get what we need.
Perhaps the same is true for America, and Australia, and Canada.

Perhaps this is true of every colonial island the empire ever touched and has even the smallest trace of anglo culture in them.

Perhaps all it would take is one grand meme to unite us all under the slow and sluggish feet of our weak, pathetic would-be leaders...

We are our countries - not the flags, not the 'currently in power' government...
We are.

I'm Dominican myself.
This is my stats.
23 percent black...and I literally have not a single black trait.

Is this what being a hispanic is? I would rather see the world end..

I don't even look hispanic. I look arabic with white skin. Shits crazy.

>Is this what being a hispanic is?
Are you actually asking or is this rhetorical? Hispanic to my understanding is an ethnicity, not a race since technically we are multi racial. Why do you want the world to end because of your heritage?

Having sub-saharan DNA is fucking sickening.
I think 23andme is fucking with me though...

What's tough is figuring out how to do it with all the bleeding hearts out there pitting everyone with anything darker than a slight tan against white people. It's hard to unite people when leftists deconstruct society and put people in boxes. And I'm not saying I want whites and Latinos to commingle and interbreed and everything. I just want whites and latinos to share common values so that we can shape our destiny politically. Latinos and whites are set to be dominant demographics in American politics and I want to bring out the red in my brethren to throw it in the faces of all those buttfucking liberal faggots who expected us to obey and fall in line with the other colors

> Find wife of desired race
> Have kids
> Instill hatred of undesirable races in children
> Push them towards certain mates of desired race
> They have kids
> Instill hatred of undesirable races in grandchildren
> Push them towards certain mates as much as you can before you die

Basically just try and dilute your bloodline and you'll be fine. Besides, passing on your genes is living forever and that's the goal of life

Not standing for it is the first step.

Straight-up calling it racist when it happens.
And when they come out with their pre-loaded femmunist shit-talk about racism = power+privilege times the square root of fucks i give, just say no.
"No. That's retarded."
"No. You're just a racist looking for excuses to be racist, like a racist would do..."

What's the next step though? And I mean how do you take that first step and transitioning into rallying more people against that kind of libshit nonsense

the meme writes istelf

The nature of man is not easy to deny, with people like Jordan Peterson gaining massive popularity because of his expert use of Archetypes in his speeches, and his calls for tradition, masculinity and righteousness.

The next step has to be improving yourself to a point you're physically fit and mentally sharp, so that to everyone in every encounter you radiate almost as an idol to be aspired to.
Continue saying no, putting your foot down, encourage others to do the same, convert soyboys if you can - ones your own age are usually 100% lost, as they'll see you as a peer and thus their feminine jealousy will make them too spiteful to aspire. Instead try to inspire people younger than you, especially Gen-Z; and convert women with your good looks.

This war is memetic; Sup Forums has already stumbled across the answers, it's just not yet come close to learning to wield this sword the lady of the lake has given us.
Memetic viruses, redpill campaigns, reductio ad absurdum campaigns, memetic propaganda.

These are how you change a society from the bottom-up.