BLAME! thread

twitter.com/Bastienkun/status/875723189250347010

There will another BLAME! film and 3rd season for Knights of Sidonia

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Bastienkun/status/875723189250347010
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thanks God for CGI.

Oh, that's petty cool. I wonder about two things now.
a) If they are going to make an anime-original ending for Sidonia.
and
b) What part of the manga the new film is going to be based on. If it's not going to be an original plot.

you mean thank god for netflex money.

Sadly this means no simulcasts.

I wonder if we'll get some actual main story or if it will just be another self-contained story.

I think the thank god for CGI was more about how they can keep pumping out movies since it's far easier to animate when they have all the CGI assets available.

Is Blame! any good? Keeps showing up on my queue, but I don't want to spend ~2hours on it if it's not.

It's special. Read the first few chapters to make yourself your own idea. I personally loved it.

It's finally time for tsunbot.

This pleases me.

Fuck yes
Hopefully they'll fix Sidonia's ending

Do it

How are they gonna unfuck the anime original ending of S2?

I checked with the manga after watching the series, and it's actually fairly close. I think that the only think that outright didn't happen was Tanikaze putting a medal in the old training simulator.

>S3 of Sidonia
I dont want it, take it back

Are they gonna put a sick on this qt?

>another BLAME! film and 3rd season for Knights of Sidonia
That sold enough to ensure all these? I don't understand.

I assume that Polygon has lower operational costs than traditional 2d studios. So they might have a different standard for financial success.

>sold

It's Netflix money.

So...more Sanakan?

God bless America

>twitter.com/Bastienkun/status/875723189250347010
You can read le baguette ?

Literally this company is making Japanese animation marginally palatable to me again and providing a platform that cuts out most of the utter fucking trash that Crunchyroll would push to the forefront of it's catalog and things to fund. I hope Netflix eventually rolls over shitpile content providers and influencers like Crunchyroll and by the looks of how it's starting off Amazon Strike and their business models as well. Crunchyroll in particular has had a noticeably brutal effect on the current layer of otaku and the kind of shit that gets produced for global audiences and their news section is next level awful clickbait that puts the equally unreadable ANN to shame. Holy fuck are anime fans that grew up watching anime with that as the dominant platform fucking stupid drones that only watch forgettable seasonal harem/romance trash for moe designs and shitty fucking characters that nobody remembers beyond their fanart anyway.

It also really helps that Netflix doesn't just provide anime and Asian centric things as it's sole source of content. There's gonna be input and directives coming from people from other walks of life and experience than just anime and NEET culture so it helps a fuck ton.

I hope so

> Crunchyroll
> influencers
> produced for global audiences

>a) If they are going to make an anime-original ending for Sidonia.

There's literally no reason to. If anything they'll probably cut stuff out so they can reach the proper ending.

Nice.
I guess the second Blame! movie will perhaps explain why Cibo isn't hanging around with the descendants of the Electro Fisher village.

Actually, you can see her arm hanging around with them at the end.

But it's also true she dropped something before closing the elevator on Killy.

Good time to be a nihei fan.
I was hoping that this money would help him hire some people to assist with the new Aposimz manga, but the art has been pretty bad, a definite down grade from sidnonia at the very least.

Plus the plot is moving ultra quick, and it's much more like a traditional manga with abilities and power ups, his editor must be pressing him

I disagree on the art. It's just different. He still puts in the same amount of detail in, and his humans have been looking even better. Don't be mislead by the minimal shading.

Nice, animated best girl winning.

>they'll animate the Sidonia ending

Yes, excellent.

>I get to experience the pile of shit that was the end of Sidonia in anime form as well

I don't want this

Please be 60FPS, please lord! I want smooth animation if its going to be CG.

>another movie
Its kinda weird since there isn't a good way to link them

There's no need to link them. A lot of the stories in Blame aren't linked. They can easily just have Killy stumbling onto a new adventure.

they'll go for the silky smooth cinematic 12fps like they always have