Is there a single country that isn't currently being ruined by demographic shifts?

Is there a single country that isn't currently being ruined by demographic shifts?

Is the future already lost?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-42871741
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shitholes

Isreal

Anyone have a link to the full video?

What is he doing

Waiting for societal collapse.
>innawoods simulator 2020

That is the entire length of the video.

South Africa in the 1800s. Americas in the 1700s. Basically white colonization improved all countries; when whites stopped colonizing, the world suffered.

opps. missed the "currently" part in OP. My point still stands tho.

I still don't quite know what's going on in that video, but it still freaks me out.

The mission objective is to jerk off 5 gringos and he found the last one hiding.

what dirty spics do best, crossing borders most civilized ppl respect

Coming to steal your bike

is he retarded or something?

Underrated

No offense but the kid looks like a Downie or AssBurgers
His facial gestures kind of give it away.

>Is there a single country that isn't currently being ruined by demographic shifts?
Not many. Even places in Africa are preparing the way for a good bleaching: bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-42871741

Did that homie kill the dude taking a shit? Why does he get so close to him at the end?

Where did this meme come from that Israel is some kind of 100% Jewish ethno state? They're like 20% muslim Arab and most of the Jews are fucking Hasidics

Exactly. The end of the video is creeping me out.

They pretty much all look like that.

Ignoring common gloryhole ettiquette.

Why did he do that? What's the story behind this. I need to know!

what the fuck? This is like some kind of zombie attack.

>tfw Amerimutts cant even take a shit without Latinos trying to invade the stalls.

Why even live.

croatia a white shithole

He's trying to get that chon chon. Opened the door so everyone can see.

>Where did this meme come from that Israel is some kind of 100% Jewish ethno state? They're like 20% muslim Arab and most of the Jews are fucking Hasidics

No one is saying they are 100% Jewish. (I gather the real number is around 70%).
What we are saying is they have immigration and citizenship policies set with ethnic & religious demographics in mind - to maintain their majority.

So in that sense, they are an Ethno-State of sorts. They openly say they want Jews to be the majority within their country, and they set policies accordingly.

btw, an Ethno-State doesn't have to be 100% something. Ethno-Nationalists have a range of views on what kind of demographic majorities they'd like (or see as realistic) and how they would like to get there.

It's a common misconception that we want 100% or nothing.

Personally I'd like Australia to get back to 90% European, which I think would be a good fixed-point to stay at.

North Korea

Anyone who knows anything about me knows that I am fully committed to the total consumption of all testosterone decreasing products, but one thing that I need to stress is that these foods do not just include soy, soy lattes, soy milk, soy icecream, but other hormonally neutering foods with such as, tap water, birth control pills, kale, and assorted other delicious items. These things may not have much effect in small doses, but they sure can add up over time. The only logical thing for any pro-soy person to do would be to put vasectomize the testicles of every single man, boy, and other toxic masculinists - but, upon further contemplation, vasectomy would be far too simple and would be letting them off far too easily. In the case of males, they need to be slowly and painfully tortured by having their genitals mutilated and chopped off with a rusty butcher knife and then being force-fed soy until they feel the urge to suck a cock. Young free-natured boys are a putrid abomination and a crime against nature; we must insert dildos into their butts wherever we see them and we must demoralize them in a way that reminds them of what hideous freaks they are. Anyone spouting toxic masculinity needs to be slowly anally impaled on a sharp spike that goes through their anus and out through their mouth. I believe that the punishment should always match the crime, and this would seem to be the perfect and most fitting punishment for the vile crime of masculinity. A pro-soy and Jewish society has absolutely no place for racists and hetero-sexuality. I call upon all (((Whites))) to begin a strong campaign of ruthless terror against these freaks. You need to be blowing up Twitter, handing out free soy at veteran events, pouring hormones into the water supply, and generally inflicting the most brutal punishment imaginable on anyone who sins against the ways of diversity and equality.

It always gets me that it cuts off with the kid right in dudes face. It ends way too soon. Like did the kid kill him?

that's every mexican kid and adult