GLORY TO UKRAINE

GLORY TO UKRAINE

youtube.com/watch?v=bVa2sWnkVlw

Other urls found in this thread:

divannaya-sotnya.com.ua/viktorkramarenko/stenograma-rnbo-nevzhe-poroshenko-zbozhevolv.html
youtube.com/watch?v=USVRfzHdA3A
youtube.com/watch?v=_oK94y8d2cs
youtube.com/watch?v=zyiqutdcgcc
youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cossack_Hetmanate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_People's_Republic
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Украинство
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's the point of this thread?

ukraine doesn't exist
fake country

Lol i hope that faggot with the UN flag from the thread earlier about europeans not having guns sees this. If the west falls our brothers in the east will come to liberate us.

Glory to Ukraine.

>GCHQ absolutely shitting themselves over the BAC (Big AZOV Cock)

Not sure but probably to bring glory to ukraine

TO BTFO DUMB KATSAPS AND LYAKHS

CRIMEA, DONBASS, LVIV ARE UKRAINE AND WILL ALWAYS BE

I am not sure if a thread on Sup Forums can BTFO anyone

Kill yourself slavshit

Fuck you, Magyar scum. You have to go back!!!

Gl bratan, we don't like ruskis either

t. uzbek

What are they saying in that video?

>Kiev’s round table on problems of migrants in Ukraine discussed a new social project prepared by the Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany in Ukraine and aimed at promoting tolerant public attitudes towards refugees and asylum seekers.

>The project’s main goal is to turn Ukraine into an inviting place for migrants and humanize Ukrainian society.

>According to President Poroshenko, Ukraine, as a future member of the European Union, is not going to withdraw from its commitments to accept refugees; it will strive to increase their number.

divannaya-sotnya.com.ua/viktorkramarenko/stenograma-rnbo-nevzhe-poroshenko-zbozhevolv.html

pride parades now allowed in ukriane! ukraine is becoming western and tolerant!

how popular are such people in Ukraine?

Time to kill yourself hohol

cringe

Nice source, pidorashka.

Well... sure thing glory and so on, but keep it in your country. Don't bring any Bandera shitheads over here.

Very popular.

youtube.com/watch?v=USVRfzHdA3A

that's YOUR president lmao based ukraine

youtube.com/watch?v=_oK94y8d2cs

Stay mad, katsap!

youtube.com/watch?v=zyiqutdcgcc

welcome to the new ukraine! niggers and arabs coming soon!

>Very popular.
but percentage-wise?

Ukraine's revolution was my personal disillusionment. When it all began, the Crimea and stuff I believed that prosperity for Ukraine is right around the corner, surely we've all learned the lessons of history and ready to build a decent, free society. We aren't stupid anymore and we won't fall for ideological nonsense.

Welp, I was wrong. Instead of actual society building that seems to be within a grasp, we see the same dumb idiots mentally masturbating onto slightly different set of symbols that they've created out of slightly different long-dead people in hopes of Golden Age dawning upon them automatically, all while their country dives deeper into abyss. Just like tribesmen thought that dancing in a certain manner will bring rain.

"we" - former Soviet block countries

>country is africa tier
>lets LARP about how great we are

kill yourself. Hope you die. Not a country.

based, keep the flame alive. europe 4 europeans

Ukraine is a shit hole. Lmao

see

What's about it? traitor/multicultural politicians with their diversity agenda is reaching there too. no big news, still they are more based than our brainwashed western countries.

t. the "united states" of america

loool

Borders are just lines on a map.

>country is africa tier
nigguh check growth rate of some of best African countries (sub-saharan!) and compare it to Ukraine.

They are not responsible for the scum running their country any more than we are.

Why do they all look like dirty turks?

Ukraine is too good for the likes of you

>Ukrainians stage uprising
>Russia shuts them up
>Flee to Poland

we could take you over in an afternoon, you meme army having hohols

these "based nationalists" supported the maidan revolution which sent ukraine down this path, morons

Why does ukraine have a subsaharan tier gdp?

Yeah but we all the fags and sand niggers it will turn into a shit hole like Sweden.

cause all they have is farmland, and they are shit farmers (the whole country can starve for. like, no reason)

*with

important detail lel

Nobody can match sweden's idiocy, but we're not far behind

>absolute state of hoholniggers
You do realize you're are just a bunch of polish and ruski rapebabies

You better believe it after what those Bolshevik kikes did to them. I’m amazed they didn’t kill any Jew with in ten feet from them.

stop fighting, you both have glorious turk blood in you. your racial enemies are an*los, ar*bs, kikes and chinks. look at the eternal blue sky, remember the ancestors

Ukraine is run by Jewish oligarchs

Not for long.

Before you or polish get any strange idea...

The west will not sacrifice it's people to defend you. You belong to Russian sphere of control.

Ukraine's revolution is basically kikes tricking brave and honest men who really wanted better for their country into getting them in power. Like most other revolutions basically. With juice you lose.

That's really sad. I want to visit UK, but I'm scared with all the terrorists attacks.

>we could take you over in an afternoon
nope, they have more than 200 k soldiers pszemek, real life is more complex than you and your chav friends

Who's this Chad?

Big words. Going to back them with real action? Yeah, I don't think so.

Open borders for Ukraine!

I said we could, but there is nothing to gain:good soil and worthless servs lel

>poles unioroncally think they can take over anyone in an afternoon
How did that work out for you in 1939?

And yet you are so butthurt about Lviv... Just admit it, you can't do shit.

What's the difference between yogurt and the ukraine?

If you leave yogurt alone for 200 years it'll grow a culture

Neverm8nd looked it up

and not a single plane or a tank that's not just for parades - an afternoon and a morning after then, artur, if you're feeling so merciful

you ukies can clean shit though, my toilet smells awesome and pay fucking nothing

Wow, it took Germany, Austria, Czech industry, suprise aggression, sabotage behind our backs and suprise Soviet aggression to take us down. True warriors, too bad never fighting fair.

you're comparing hitler's war machine to hohols with gardening tools, that's a reach even for a leaf

NO!!! GLORY TO MOTHER RUSSIA!
youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs

>what is Kyivan Rus'
And we weren't left alone for 200 years. You and russhits tried to destroy our identity for centuries.

we're a cowardly and docile bunch, I highly doubt anybody is going to ram their car into you or shank your guts with a butter knife

>and not a single plane or a tank that's not just for parades
doesn't matter as long as they have anti aircraft and anti tank weapons. We don't have a lot of planes as well, they're meaningless

unironically kekistan has more grounds to be a real country then you shitdicks

>for centuries
Your "nationality" was memed into existence by Austrian occupants of Galicia.

>ukraine
>resisting

go get yout beuty sleep maciek, you ugly son of a bitch

>Kievan Rus
>Ukraine

lmao why you calling yourself ukraine cuck? aren't you the real russia? go go, liberate moscow from the mongols again and take back novgorod, your place of origin.

Slava Slava!

I kinda miss the Soviets.

Ukraine is fine

Just don't follow the EU path

>go go, liberate moscow from the mongols again and take back novgorod
he's in highschool

They were a more interesting adversary than Islam.

I heard you like Jews as your leaders.

I sense pols are talking about the führer

I hope Russia can BTFO of those Saudi sand niggers

It's another Jewnigger shill thread.

Did you forgot, who helped Germany to take Czech's industry?

Ukraine is poor, locked in a frozen civil war and it wants to import niggers?

I'm with you my fellow Ukrainian. My family lives over there. Fuck off russian scum.

Oh wow, was that a cavern in the snow itself?

Stalin liquidating the kulaks would be one reason the farming tradition was destroyed.

>Neo mutt detected

> You and russhits tried to destroy our identity for centuries.
You got that "identity" from Lenin and soviet historics. Those, who now you hate and even mentioning them makes you butthurt.

ANU CHEEKI BREEKI I V DAMKE

thank you for the history lesson, professor burger.
please look up, you may see a flying joke

RUSH UKRAINE CУКA

You dumb ruswine.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cossack_Hetmanate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_People's_Republic
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Украинство

that sweet butthurt

And they kept the eurofags humble.

The guy with the mic and flag looks fucking cool