Buyfag Thread

Read the guide: Buyfag.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

surestyle.co.nz/flat-pack-tower-770w-x-400d-x-1580h-black/
pokemoncenter.com/exclusive-kotobukiya:-lillie-and-cosmog-figure-(preorder-ends-august-30)-703-02994
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=LTD-ETC-03077&page=top
order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1056034433
page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h239382701
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Those flowers are an unnecessary distraction.

It's more likely that some supernatural phenomenon gives life to my figures than that I'd ever look remotely passable in a costume. So I'm going with the safer option.

Stop buying with your dick.

But it feels so good

Mods are sleep
Post cute figs

>show barely has loli fanservice
I didn't know it could be any worse. But it is.

Jeanne!

>we haven't seen Babbu's tits yet
I lost the last bit of interest I had on the show after her episodes ended. I'll just keep watching because I like Satan as well.

What the fuck is wrong with that tummy? She either broke her spine or has a very bad tumor there.

She's arching her back? Doesn't look wrong to me.

Flexibility is supposed to indicate youth, but you just take it for disfiguration. What a waste

Thats not flexibility though, just a really prominent belly

Too much beer.
I think lt's hot.

*semen

ONE WEEK

Post your THICCEST figures

I'm so glad they made her useful in the game again.
I love Jeannu!

i can't stop buying with my dick

send help

That's morbidly obese, not thick

This is the right amount of thick

That one's a good purchase.

We need more Porkchop figures
The wedding one is the only pork coming out this year

I really want this but it's just too lewd for me to display, plus I'm actually struggling to find it anywhere anyway.

Doesn't count, she has no ass.

>Can literally see the curves at the top of her thighs
>"No ass"
You faggots are so cancerous.

Zoom in

Enhance

Was really fucking tempted to buy this one, but ultimately didn't pre-order. Kind of regretting it now seeing better pics.

That face is so perfectly cute/lewd.

I'm going to buy with my DICK and there's nothing you can do about it!

This lewd one has a really cute face too.

Any NZ fags know where to get good glass cases that arent detolf size, but wider.
Only thing that I can find that doesn't cost upward a grand is this but not too sure how good it will look.
surestyle.co.nz/flat-pack-tower-770w-x-400d-x-1580h-black/
Anyone have one of these?

All my thiccest figures are less that 2 inches tall and would fit better on /tg/

Any recommended boxes for storing doujins? I have them in boarded in golden age and treasury sized bags

Any file storage cardboard box works.

Also, four most doujins the boards are not needed , those are used for comics with low grammage paper to avoid them bending, but doujins use thick as fuck paper to start with so its not a problem.

Also the boards often cover the back of the doujin which may contain nice art as well.

Managed to pick up my package today. Very happy with the results.
Dark Tama is beautiful. My other Tama handily beat all my other figures, but now I think this one might even have the edge up.
Trying to improve my camera skills. Still unsatisfied with the color and bluriness/grain, but it's definitely a step up from before.

Also glad I ended up getting the cloth. It's much larger than I expected, and quality is pretty good. Feels nice too.

Have they leaked prices yet?

No, but expect something around Mutsu's price, so 15-16kY

Try saltpeter

That's not as bad as it could be, I suppose. My brain and wallet are still arguing over this one though.

Any plumper and I wouldn't have gotten her. They scaled back the original art just enough to bring her back into the realm of being a true semen demon.

What was wrong with her before?

Fuck, those lips and heart pupils are really sexy.

She wasn't a bad servant in FGO, but because of the power creep, she became obsolete.
Being a ruler, she isn't particularly strong against anyone. She also doesn't have any weaknesses (except against avenger), but in FGO it's best to kill fast than to prolong the fights.
Her skillset is useless at best (except for the third skill), and when using her noble phantasm (invulnerability for one turn) she was stunned for two turns.
When Merlin was released, ONE of his skills did the same thing as her noble phantasm, and her uselessness pretty much became a meme.

With a recent update her noble phantasm doesn't stun anymore, and she has the advantage of reloading her NP faster than Merlin can reload his skill. She's still pretty niche though, but invulnerability is a godsend against servants with noble phantasms that can wipe your entire party.

She isnt even a loli.

Soon.

Those things, the choker and the way she all but explodes from her clothes really do it for me.

pokemoncenter.com/exclusive-kotobukiya:-lillie-and-cosmog-figure-(preorder-ends-august-30)-703-02994

$85 ships in march

Be careful with her earing, bent mine trying to put it in after it kept falling off, and still wont fit its peg.

Rest of the fig is great.

Cool, whatever, lemme see under the skirt.

the boards help fill out the bags better

so just any comic storage box off of amazon?

That Megumi pose is a bit boring. I hope the actual pose is different.

Anyone had experience ordering daki covers from pillowwaifu.com ?
They're obviously not authentic but the price + free shipping is really tempting.

funny, someone else did the same thing for me. i'm relying too much on my light meter when the whole frame is supposed to be white. i knew it was wrong, but wasnt sure about shooting something that seemed washed out

>power creep
>Merlin

dang son

is this a pasta

i re-shot it. until i get my photoshop computer back up and going, i gotta learn to get it right in-camera.

>tfw haven't buyfagged in months
The honeymoon period is real.

Should I preorder the Lilie nendoroid or the kotobukiya scale? I have a lot of nendoroids and only 1 scale

I managed to get it in but it feels really loose... not falling out though so I'll leave it as is.

Why would anyone get her from there?

It's exclusive

Stop buying nendoshit.

These delicious real life sized nipples will finally be mine.
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=LTD-ETC-03077&page=top

>cowtits

kinda want

I also own this beauty so don't get triggered flattie.
order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1056034433

Also Mammon.

do you enjoy fabric nipples? wouldn't silicone be better?

I paid an amiami order sending them money through paypal to their email address. How long does it usually take them to register the payment?

Read the e-mail with the payment request.

The email gives me the link to pay after reviewing the order details from their website. I'm having troubles paying that way (first time in 5 years), so I had to send them money through paypal "Send Money" option. The email says nothing about how long it will take to register the payment done with this method.

Can't help but assume they will also confirm that during business hours.

page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h239382701

Oh god, don't even know who this and I need to have it.

Try for both, you have to get the scale by August 30th and the nendo comes out in November so you should have enough time to save for both.If not I'd say wait to see hat the nendo comes with to make your choice

Use a desk lamp to add light. You can fix the color with a post-processing program such as lightroom.

That's Worst Girl.

Saori finally arrived.

>don't ship outside USA
T-thanks

Brit fag here, where can I get her?Amiami when she's released?

Nice.

I wish they made a plastic model of that figure. Maybe something for the PLAMAX line, like the one for Nonna and Katyusha

Pits and tits, user. Pits and tits...

I'm getting this in case she doesn't get a nendoroid.

that base looks like shit

Nice, Saori with megane is the cutest.

Actually I'm getting these instead. The item description says that it comes with these six plus two secret types.

She's getting a scale.
Also, don't buy acrylic keychains.

It's exclusive to Pokecenter. I'm supposing you either have to use a forwarder, because these stores don't ship outside their own countries, or wait for one to pop up on YAJ, eBay, Amazon or some second hand store.

Assuming it doesn't show up on ny or bij
I can confirm the jpn pokecenter accepts foreign cards. You will need a forwarder of course

Is putting up unpainted prototypes for pre-order going to be a thing now? GSC did it with the Serval nendoroid and now this.

I'm guessing they wanted her out for PO quickly, with the release of US/UM only few months away, and didn't have time to wait for the painted prototype.