If human ape hybrids are possible then it gives more weight to the argument that so called human races should be...

If human ape hybrids are possible then it gives more weight to the argument that so called human races should be considered different species.

thesun.co.uk/news/5447151/human-chimp-hybrid-born-florida-lab-killed-humanzee/

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=RyVk8bmhXSM
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2018/01/elon-musk-is-selling-a-boring-company-flamethrower-because-why-not/
m.imdb.com/title/tt0096584/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

isn't argument about different animal species that can easily breed (like savannah x domestic cats) enough?

There is no reason aside from Jesus bullshit to not do whatever science will let us do.
I think ww need to all im for things like this and lwt the religiois morons go fuck themselves

Apparently not for leftists. So the more evidence the better

Yeah, wouldn't need to bring conspiracy theories into this because it just makes the argument look stupid, we know tigers and lion can create offspring, and many other species. Especially dogs, humans have breed so many new species of them.

Nigger, you are fucking retarded.
> Despite claims in the 1970s that Oliver was a human-chimp hybrid, it was proven that the animal was not a humanzee in the 1990s

Yes but tiger and lion offspring are usually infertile.

Of Course Florida scientists would create a man-chimp hybrid

They didn't it's been proven false read the article.

catgirls when?

Serious question..Did they panic because it was literally a black baby?

Old news. 50kya. Look at the alleles of the foxp2. "Mitochondrial Eve" was a whore. White and Asian foxp2 is different from African and some Southern Europeans. Whites and Asians had this gene and complex thought about a half a million years ago. "Mitochondrial eve" got her mutation 190kya. So... the major remixing of the idaltu and the neander kinda looked a lot like that... the result was the Middle East. Meanwhile majority neanders were chillin on the glaciers.

>If human ape hybrids are possible
they're possible alright

Bet they named it Caesar

(((Science))).
Jewish technological gatekeepers would be given totalitarian control in your dream technocracy.

probably a case of uncanny valley to the extreme

At least it isnt white trash christians

Humanzees already existed 4 million years ago, we evolved from one of them.

>inb4 no humanzee gf poster

Seriously. Qt nephilim nao!

>atheist admits that atheists have no morals & ethics don't exist without religion

Tips Fedora

Thread theme
hooktube.com/watch?v=RyVk8bmhXSM

if the scientists were white they would have molested it before killing it..... or after

Prots import niggers here

I thought I had a fucking stroke while reading this, but in afterthought it might have been you

> muh jeebus
Lmao no one needs your bullshit

If it existed one of the global super powers would have already fielded them in some form of conflict. They'd certainly seek out the possibility for humanzee soldiers. Chimp muscle fiber density paired with human intelligence and endurance would essentially be a real super soldier. The USSR pursued this with once famous pioneer in the artificial insemination field, but it failed because the only male chimp specimen died from a brain hemorrhage or something.

Actually that was probably how it was made in the first place

I honestly have a gut feeling that this was the case. Blacks were not made in God's images and would fit in all too well in a Zoo. Imagine how awkward breaking that news to the world would be

>killed by panicked doctors
At least they saw what what they created and kept it from escaping and joining its natural brethren.

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2018/01/elon-musk-is-selling-a-boring-company-flamethrower-because-why-not/

Elon Musk is selling flame throwers because he can't con the government into funding his useless tunnel project.

Think that genus put a child - proof safety latch on this thing?

Invest in fire fighting equipment manufactures.

They're breeding orcs.

It's not even a fucking flamethrower, it's a torch. It's like calling a BB gun a sniper rifle.

Can humans effectively breed with chimps?

If so I'm really surprised it hasn't been done yet.
I'm sure some lab somewhere could find some weirdo to impregnate
a chimp. It would be interesting just to see what the baby would look like
and what its intelligence and physical characteristics would be.

i know its not cat girls for domestic ownership but its one step closer.

>inb4 the mutt posting

Humans and Chimps have different numbers of chromosomes. This makes it impossible to breed. Story is bullshit.

>There is no reason aside from Jesus

Inadvertently making the case for Christianity.

>The Sun

Kek so we're calling mulattoes Humanzees now?

>Inadvertently making the case for Christianity.
To be honest pretty much any discussion about morals ends there. IF there was no god I could go around raping murdering and the like since good and evil would you be people's points of view.

angryAnakin.jpg

Holy shit, this explains literally everything.

>thesun
Batboy is turning in his grave

m.imdb.com/title/tt0096584/

U.K. TV covered this exact scenario years back. I remember watching it all comfy in my jimjams. Mum would let me stay up to watch it. It doesn't end well, if I remember rightly.

>forcing this shit meme this hard
you have no chance kike boy

>The Sun
With sources like that, who needs real journalism.

>human ape hybrids are possible
We already have this.
We call them : females; inferior minds, no selfcontroll n thus no civility, just like animals: women.

>making superniggers
Why would you do this?

Down Syndrome fags have more chromosomes than regular people and they can breed. Two people can produce a downie that have more chromosomes than their parents