This he actually believes Africa had nigh invincible Wakanda like kingdoms

This he actually believes Africa had nigh invincible Wakanda like kingdoms.

My fucking sides.
youtube.com/watch?v=W7DZP46CE_E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FgvWq_v4lz8
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rozwi_Empire
youtu.be/lvMbbodVqNc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

'HomeTeam History' channel - There be meme gold in them thar videos

youtube.com/watch?v=FgvWq_v4lz8

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rozwi_Empire
The Wikipedia article of one of the "empires" he was talking about reads like it was written by a fifth grader. Especially under the technology heading.

Remember when Snoop Dog said Game of Thrones was an educational documentary about the "old times?"
These fucking nigs think Superman is flying around oppressing them with his whiteness.

I won't watch the movie and I don't read comics, but looking at the pic makes me question what the basis for the capital and wealth of Wakanda is?
Normally mountainous nations aren't very well-off due to logistics/transportation/trading restrictions... do they have some kind of magical stones or precious minerals or something? Not trolling.

You know as someone who has spent a good amount of time reading about African history it always amazes me how Afrocentrists never seem to know anything about it, in particular the fascination with Zulus and Southeast Africa is funny since few if any American blacks are descended from them and because there are far more important African kingdoms elsewhere. The Ethiopians? Emprahs ain't KANGZ! A real written history? FUCK DAT GIMME COMIC BOOKS ABOUT HOW WE WUZ KANGZ!

Or if you want more current stuff maybe our black nationalist friends could make a movie about how Chad defeated Gaddafi's Libya using Mad Max tier tactics against tanks.

The only supply in the world of some super resource as far as I'm aware, forget what they call it. Watermelonium probably.

there's apparently some kind of unobtanium-like metal that Marvel came up with to make Wakanda wealthy. it's all throughout the universe, i'm pretty sure it wasn't created for them specifically, but i'm no marvel expert.

Vibranium. Same shit Captain 56% shield is made out of.

So I guess adamantium wasn't good enough for the niggers, they had to have "vibranium"?

No, it was Watermelanin

apparently so.

They have completely different properties, one gives niggers brains one gives Leafs a spine.

kek

TUNE IN TO SOTU LIVE STREAM TONIGHT

youtu.be/lvMbbodVqNc

With commentary, lots of gets.

Definetly going to be better than just fox news!!

Also thanks to you "Russian bots" the ((mainstream)) media talks about ... for getting the Memo released!!!
>good work you leveled up!!!

Tune in 8:30pm est to see the stream where there IS NO
>DONATE BUTTON
>ECELEB SHILLING
>FAGGOTRY OR KIKERY
and there IS
>TRUTH
>LAUGHTER
>SHIA LEBOUF CAMEOS
and much much more

Tune in to ALLchans favorite Information Broker B.Sampler
And have some fun in the chat....
Don't terrify the normies too much wait till we win the civil war that the media has created

MagaPepeKek!!
>reddittttbate

>that towel of babel dead centre

stay classy

>Movie about African Kangs
>Warning: Does not contain any Africans.

we have more mosque shootings than church shootings, unlike you

For real
>kangz

They don't like referencing Ethopia because it was a Christian kingdom. What's funny is that in black nationalist circles, Christianity is often associated as the "white man" religion that was forced on to black people by their brutal and barbaric white masters but the very first Christian kingdom/nation actually belongs to Africa. They were one of the global powers too aside from China and Rome before Islam came and enslaved their peoples. It's also one of the reasons why blacks in America like to convert to Islam to shove it to whitey. Seems they don't like to cite these kingdoms because it goes against the narrative.

Adamantium > Vibranium
Fight me Sup Forums

>one gives niggers brains one gives Leafs a spine.

Kek

I think it would be even more embarrassing because that then gives the implication that Europeans somehow destroyed them with 19th century muskets and cannons.

it looks like shit
not aesthetic at all

Underrated

Did Wakanda culturally appropriate Meso-American style architecture?

Meme potential, go along with it and maybe people go looking for it. People nowadays are stupid enough for something like this lol.

just like star wars, they be weapons merchants.
Rose said that's the only way to amass that kind of wealth
probably slavery too
poor baby Aniken