So wall alternative

So wall alternative.

How much hard do you think, it is to make computer get motors align to that hot point?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6QcfZGDvHU8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

....what?

You just let Americans control the servos via internet. Just point and click. Bang! No more Spic!

Basically machine gun with aimbot...

Feel free to sell... They have it for sure either way.

That takes work... They have netflix to watch.

Not hard at all. And expensive IR cameras are not needed as software can easily detect movement on a regular camera.

We could hire Mexicans to do it. You know they would.

We want to waste Spics though, not wildlife or friendly forces.

OP is A faggot. Nigger Trump Gays, it was HER TURN - Build the Wall. Reddit spacing, go back

We need IR, Thermo and also Visual...

Point is, that I meant this for kinda 0.50 at larger distance, and the problem I runed into is that subject can be covered in various materials, but there is no way how to beat all 3. It's like checksum collision, you can avoid having checksum spectra.

Maybe some laser triangulation.

That's right,.

We're not talking about mowing a golf course, here.

Can we make it not kill animals?

We could have the computer change the images so they'd think they were playing lawn mower simulator 5000, they's thing they were mowing the grass but in reality would be mowing down Paco, Juan and Jose.

For making animals not crossing, we need just simple fence, once somebody cut fence, he get shot.

1. Mexicans trigger unmanned guns to run themselves out of ammo.
2. Mexicans steal guns, cross border.
3. Mexicans get gibs, steal jobs from Americans.

Fuck it make it a death zone

Laser rifles don't run out of ammo and work best on dark skin.

each detection will need manual review anyway, might as well go with the cheap option. The feed can be remoted to some rural area where fire confirmation can be ordered. Will create decent paying jobs for rural americans.

Its called a FLiR Seeker head, its on every heater missle and AT-FLiR Pod in the United states air forces inventory. its a well known and used tech, sage for non politics related thread.

Deer can jump over fences. I'm guessing some things can climb them, too. I'm not against killing animals for all reasons, but not just to go to waste.

Or how about legalizing ICE to shoot confirmed illegals on site and hang their dead bodies in public?

Well, ... that not worked out as I expected exactly.

But there is a simple possibility, that we just reload the guns...

If we count it down to the limit... It can power economy!

Also * concentrated microwave * is viable at this point, still not having a wall, what if ghost of canadian forrest starts hounting from the north and Americans would need to flee to mexico...

Isn't it suspicious to you, that they are too kind?
They must be planning something!

1. Mexicans tunnel under death zone like so many drug cartels.
2. Mexicans get gibs, steal American jobs.

also pulling out of whatever jewish accord prevents landmines and installing a landmine border would be far cheaper and effective

We will create device to convert meat energy to elektricity, so it will be hunt for our robot.

It can track movement of single arms, mexicans dressed as dear don't get thermal footprint of a beer.

Got that?

But now best American job is to press button to kill Mexicans.

How is this not politics? This issue literally divided a nation politically.

You know I was stationed in the 1K Zone on DDR border of Germany, that thing they called Zee Iron Curtain, Ja? I can make the Death Zone into a reality quite easily.

You can't dig a tunnel, simply, I think if Mexicans can engeneer that kind of technology, that would pass good seismic and wavionized detectors, they could have had fixed economy before.

Also, I think they go on Airplanes...

> telling them AI is replacing killtrigger job
> still believes they need job to survive

> less than 90

Hahaha! I don't know what your first language is, but I'm having some trouble deciphering your posts.

>reload
The purpose (one of them) would be to reduce manpower. This would conflict with that.

Here is photo of a real wall. This is after crossing a mile of no-mans land just to get to it. landmines and dogs and motion sensors and shit.

>create device to convert meat energy to elektricity
Why not just use a fusion reactor to power the whole thing? Oh yeah! They don't exist. I'm pretty sure meat to electricity conversion is still in development, too.

I can sit like 10 tons of ammunition, minimum, if ammunition is not an electromagnetic wave of course, when the fuck is the problem?

Well, if you get me liquid helium, I can demonstrate.

It would be like a video game, except actual families would die. That's exactly what America needs.

But robots are better at playing video games.
Spending money is video game, do you get your problem?

American families are dying because of these Mexican invaders. We'd be saving lives and MAGA!

Except that cartels dig tunnels all the time. They aren't using machines, so no seismic activity would be detected. It's not easy; they just work until they're done.

It's not like we couldn't just put a bounty on them and allow hunting on both sides of the border.

If no physical ammo is needed, that would work. You'd need to protect the power source.

kek. russia bot best bot

I didn't say nuclear fusion didn't exist; I said a fusion reactor doesn't exist. I don't think you have one.

To be fair, American families are severely inconvenienced by these invaders. The ones doing the killing are simply violent criminals. While their culture seems to have more of those than ours, especially when applied to our culture, it's not every dirty mexican who's killing people. Most of them are just annoying and costly. Some of them are as moral and hardworking as we are.

That would put every actual citizen with a great tan at risk.

This would not prevent 'Catch and release'. A wall would.

youtu.be/6QcfZGDvHU8

This is why you include redundancy. One turret covers another turret. While the inital turret is still online and has a weapon installed on it, the other turret remains in sensing mode only.. once that initial turret loses it's payload (the weapon was looted), the second turret comes online and drops the hammer on targets.

Of course this is all taking into account that these things wouldn't be secured to a metal pole 10 ft underground with concrete.

I would say that any automated system could be defeated without at least a back-up force on call to secure breaches and repair them.

That's a risk we're willing to take. If you're browner than a paper bag then enter at your own risk.

While I wouldn't be harmed, I am very attracted to women of all shades. I would miss he variety.

Literal kids already do auto tracking turrets based on arduino, are you fucking retarded op?

Uh, dude a microwave gun would require a ridiculous amount of energy to be somehow effective, a reload system would be cheaper. Check out that metalstorm electronic machine gun in Yt

If your going to go through all that effort in making the southern border a dmz kill zone, why not just put 100 feet of digital signed and tracked land mines?

none of them are moral since none of them respect the NAP or a countrys sovereign borders

better idea than thermal cameras, cameras that can detect hot-sauce

Use analog signals and servo drive should work.

Make it a free2play "game".
Standard armament is a machinegun and for money you can rent a sniperturret, mortar, rokkits, minigun, automatic grenade launcher, dronestrike, deploy mines etc.

Use visual effects to hide what's actually going on, then market it specifically to mexicans.
Did you forget who has to pay for the wall already?