Why do liberals tend to write better music than conservatives?

Why do liberals tend to write better music than conservatives?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l6C4BiaFHZU
youtu.be/--emBulPiF8
youtube.com/watch?v=C7ISQ4FnwCc
youtu.be/0XxYwWg7F8I
archive.org/details/SongsOfTheNazispt1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're emotional.

Basically this. Conservatives don't appeal to emotion as much as liberals do, so it carries over into art

Can you give an example?

they dont. you just have absolute shit tier taste in music.
All good music is apolitical or anti - sadist kike, therefore, not liberal

Most good songs are about lose and doing stupid things you regret

Trent can't write shit. Billy Corgan is pro-Trump and his songs have melodies

Because their jew producers tell them what to say. That's why you only see hasbeens and fading stars get overtly political. They've run out profitability and Shekelstein Records makes them get political for one more cash grab.

Because they have a lot more free time to work on it.

I’m too busy with my job to fuck around with a guitar.

They don't do anything so they have more time on their hands

It takes time to write music

T musician

because most intelligent people are left wing. Don't @you me, you know this is true.

>love Nine Inch Nails
>listen to them since the early 90s as a teenage faggot
>listen to them to this day
>find this thread
>look up Reznor's political views
God fucking dammit Sup Forums, why you must ruin everything.

Can you give literally 1 example of a conservative singer thats also good

>college degrees != intelligence
Yeah I prefer to look at income levels for that judgement.

what was that you said?

Nothing can make me stop being gay for Trent.

Billy Corgan, Johnny Cash

Jenny Rebel

Conservatives are much too busy running this country to write music.

>Why is my opinion an opinion?

>implying they write their own music

Dont worry senpai, he may have bad political opinions but he doesnt seem to actually ever talk about it unless its brought up by others.

Hopefully the next album doesnt have any of that however.

Openness as a personality trait is the main cause of liberalism (not in the bullshit progressive sense necessarily) and is what drives creative progress

opened third eye = more open minded = more compassionate = being a liberal = being more human = being more creative
conservatives are close minded as fuck.

but everything reznor did throbbing gristle had done about a decade before he even started making music. and they weren't liberals. all americans ever do is try to copy the british

I don't want to hijack this thread but can we start naming non-liberal musicians that are good?

stop doing drugs.

I think it's a possibility that lots of musicians claim they are much more liberal than they really are in order to not get shunned and blacklisted

Fuck yes

David Allan Coe
youtu.be/l6C4BiaFHZU

Smashing pumpkins are the best of the best

It's a false equivalency. Essentially everyone has their strengths and weaknesses and we all have dominant personality traits. As such, by proxy of having dominant personality traits, talents, skill sets, anyone who devotes their time, energy, and resources in to a specific skill (i.e., art, music, film) etc., Is going to have knowledge gaps in other areas.... So one could easily expect that a highly developed artistic mind is going to have gaps in the realm of logic, philosophy, systems, and other practically applied sciences. Now, liberalism/progressivism panders to, and preys on the low information voter, the uninformed individuals who also lack the cognitive powers of logic and reason. So my point being is that I think its a symptom of their talent gaps being exploited rather than them having some innate/inherent proclivity towards liberalism

>conservative
>devotes life to career in music
pick one

Frank Zappa

/thread

citation needed

Zappa was a libertarian, but, I think this is fair to say.

> taking pol serious
nigga please

lmao this guy

The arts take intelligence.

Conservatives, on average, have lower IQs. Racists have lower IQs. Xenophobes have lower IQs.

One of those things that people with higher IQs do more often? Consider new points of view. One of those things conservatives do less often? Consider new points of view.

Throbbing gristle is unlistenable for the average joe. It's total garbage and noise. Trent was obviously influenced but improved upon it. And Brits are the biggest dick riders. Where do you think rock n roll came from?

joy division but then ian hung himself and we got new order

wtf im with her, i love the african subspecies and hate my family now

James Hetfield. Garth Brooks. Zakk Wylde. Ronnie Van Zant. Billy Corgan. The list goes on and fucking on and on.

They don't. You're just more easily impressed.

Bowie and Zappa were conservatives

Ever heard of Type O Negative mate?
youtu.be/--emBulPiF8

Trent used to be jacked, he looks like shit now

also morrissey

Billy Corgan is meh and The Smashing Pumpkins put out a grand total of one good album.

they don't, but they get promoted more.

He was always based. And his music is great too. Shame he died so early.

axl rose

Morrissey is just a gay misanthropic vegan cunt.

I like The Smiths though.

He's old dude

You only think its better music because all the trendy media and your braindead peers tell you so. 99% of music produced in the last 60 years is guaranteed forgotten about in the coming centuries, whereas the classical composers legacies will endure.

He still has that interesting skill of making soundtracks better than the movies which they are intended for.

Josh Homme

people without any political affiliation write the best music because they aren't dumb faggots

>NUGENT: MTV is a liberal lump of hippy snot. They are embarrassing. Those big uneducated greasy black mongrels on there, they call themselves rap artists. Excuse me? During a bad bloody case of diarrhea, I got more soul than those guys do at the peak of their life. That's not music. What do you slap some electronic noisemaker and then grunt to it? And this is like soul? No, excuse me, you want to know what soul is? No wonder James Brown went to prison, no wonder Wilson Pickett went to jail, no wonder Chuck Barry went to jail. They're embarrassed by their black brothers. That's not soul. That's not cool. That's stupid. [Ted Nugent via YouTube, accessed 2/21/14]

>Killing more Muslim terror punks would make the world a more peaceful place to live -- and safer for more Muslims -- and we all know Islam is the religion of peace.

>Yeah, right.

>Let's call a spade a spade here. If Islam is the religion of peace, then I'm a malnourished, tofu-eating anti-hunter.

kill yourself retard

>About Hillary Clinton: "You probably can't use the term `toxic cunt' in your magazine, but that's what she is. Her very existence insults the spirit of individualism in this country. This bitch is nothing but a two-bit whore for Fidel Castro."

>Nugent: Deceased Florida Teenager Travyon Martin Was A "Dope Smoking, Racist Gangsta Wannabe."

you know the third eye is directly tied to a righteous mind and thus religion and belief in god and thus, conservative views, right?
I cannot overstate how much of a faggot you are, how fucking retarded you are, and how much better the world would be if you just killed yourself

Me

Seth Putnam
Phil Anselmo

>In a column for birther website WND, Nugent claimed that if a Republican president had the same drone policy as the Obama administration, "Jesse Jackson and Al Not-So-Sharpton would be lisping their ebonic mumbo-jumbo that the policy and the president are racist and bigoted."

Slide thread.
Sage.
Also.:
Op is a faggot.
And libshits dont.

source on hetfield or anyone in metallica being conservative?

Publicly most people are fake and like to be viewed as having morals that cater to love peace and kindness.
Core reality is that yes, it sounds nice, all races living in harmony but in practice it just doesnt work.
Nogs burning cunts for stealing a loaf of bread and rioting.
Muds blowing themselves up.
Mexicans being subhumans.
Jews wanting absolute power.
American foreign policy destabalizing evrything for the petrodollar.
The list goes on.
To appease the masses who, as mentioned, want to be seen as morally righteous, music is crafted accordingly(whether the musician is aware of this or not, doesnt really matter).
More record sales, more money, win for the artist, win for the consumer in the eyes of their peers.
pretty simple

No jobs

Also Classical music is conservative and it's objectively the best music.

I wouldn't say Hatfield is that conservative but they did move the fuck out of San Fran because of how libshit SF was turning into.

"American girls... most beautiful people in the world"
That don't seem to be a Liberal quote.

>1 post by this ID
sure you showed us

It's not that they do per se, it's that the industry fosters a certain breed. They encourage liberalism and promote liberal artists, or artists play along with the party line for the money.

James Brown and Ray Charles

they don't. all the best music is classical conservatives from vaughner, beethoven, tom petty, eric clapton, any good jazz player is not going to be some saw liberal they are likely to be independent, etc. most good musicians would be independent, all not liberal.

Nigger look at the written by credits in your choice of music and shut the fuck up

Holy shit that is nice to know. Thanks for the info Germanbro

The 1902s were paleo-POZZED tho

Frank Sinatra. Pop singers don't matter any way. And you think an opera singer is going to be a saw liberal?

In popular music novelty is king. What was cool yesterday is gay trash today.

So which ideology fits better?

Because art is about being in touch with your feminine side, ie being a big fucking pussy. Men got other shit to do like build houses and fix cars.
youtube.com/watch?v=C7ISQ4FnwCc

most people when you dig down are actually independents and use liberal causes for publicity

why do you ask loaded questions without any proofs of your premise? Fuck off.

>Because art is about being in touch with your feminine side
fact check. false. art requires practice and sacrifice.

>smooth voice
>shits on communism
>Iconic songs that even you sing along to

youtu.be/0XxYwWg7F8I

Source

Frank was basically a communist.

Because conservatives are at work.

archive.org/details/SongsOfTheNazispt1

I didn't know about that but that's funny. As far as I know, they're not overtly political in the sense of party/ideology, but I'm sure they're just as disgusted as we are at the state of things now.

Maybe you should become an artist and make a lot of money.

Dave Mustaine

Sure they do....

Who from the left compares with Verdi, Bach, Sibelius...

[crickets]