This is what the average Sup Forums /ptg/ poster looks like

This is what the average Sup Forums /ptg/ poster looks like.

Remind me why we allow these immigrants from reddit again?

Other urls found in this thread:

babe.net/2018/01/30/that-guy-who-tried-to-get-an-undocumented-classmate-deported-has-been-expelled-from-his-school-31322
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>average
too thin

>Reddit fag
He was never going to succeed in life anyways.

He’s incredibly hot and I wouldn’t mind looking like him

He is cute! I would date him! We would have cute white babies! Yeah!

He looks like someone who fits the textbook definition of cuck, seriously

Didn't he get expelled too?

That lad's pretty fuckable though, you tremendous arse nigger!

Butt babies are never white.

>"allow immigrants" to an anonymous amine board
>obsessing about flebbit
>thread is literally a flebbitpost

That kid is far more badass than anyone who has ever come to Sup Forums -- he did something in real life unlike the internet tough guys here

can't wait for that fag to get doxxed and mercilessly beat by some dumb black block commie

I reported three Mexican I work with who used to brag about being illegal. I also reported my boss who pays him under the table. Nothing has come of it though.

>saving pictures of dicks on your computer
found the faggot

Did you report them for any reason other than some 'Rule of Law' shit? Did they do anything other than being illegal?

He forgot the number one rule.
Hide your power level.

>OP is 99% likely to be nonwhite

Because what Trump pretends to pass in Washington, even the watered down compromised positions he decided to adopt post elections, do not reflect how the law is actually applied IRL.

Red tape and considerable local and federal administrative policies clash constantly. Even if Trump signed an executive order to deport 3 million illegals at once you would be lucky if 20% of that number actually made it on the other side of the border at the end of his term.

Retards who thought they could vote themselves out of demographic suicide were either new to politics (underage) or considerably moronic.

>did they commit any crime aside from commiting a crime

He was arrested once for driving without a license. Still doesn't have one. Other than that he hasn't done anything that I know of. Honestly he's kind of a cool dude but rules are rules.

Leftist are absolutely seething lately. Can’t wait to see the meltdown after the muh Russia investigation breaks down.

You don't need to wait.

What pisses me off is that I see these illegals getting abused. Paying them pennies under the table and having debts to coyotes or human traffickers who got them there. Some of these families aren’t renting houses or apartments but renting fucking rooms and sleeping on the floor or in sleeping bags in between shifts. If these Democrats really fucking cared about the illegal immigrants they would stop them from coming or at least admit them being here is an issue.

And guess what, if Miguel and local monsters come in and start breaking fingers they can’t go to the police so now everyone suffers since mobsters have free reign over them. Fuck Democrats I swear to god

>Waaaaaaaaaa my safe space is ruined
Spoken like a true reddit nigger

>posting like a Sup Forumsedditor
>gay flag

Go be a fag on another board.

He's been expelled babe.net/2018/01/30/that-guy-who-tried-to-get-an-undocumented-classmate-deported-has-been-expelled-from-his-school-31322

>average white guy doing his civic duty

Fuck off, kike.