OC

Artist name please?

hgdmmt

Bump

Come on Sup Forums, you can do better

I just wanna know who the artist is

Looks like fuckin Arthur lmao

m8, I really did it, it's OC

I go for the name hgdmmt on the net. Just google it.

Well, the move she does in the end is sure jumpy.

Yes the drawing is just fucking lame. But who the fuck is Arthur?

At least someone said something about the animation. Thanks

>But who the fuck is Arthur?
>he didn't watch AOTY
Animation is ok

>western """"anime"""" """"artist""""

It's ugly and stiff. the number of frame is good but the overall animation is bad. Also she's ugly.

>posts pic of Sagiri
"""""""""""Anime""""""""""" """"""""""""artist"""""""""""""

Your artsryle is shit, your animation is shit. Stay out of anime.

Remove realistic nose and tumblr skincolor

You need some proper in-betweens.

I've grown to tolerate Otaking and his faggotry.

Cute.

>Eyes too different from each other
>fucked up body perspective
>not enough moe
And what's with this move

That's the spirit

Well, I didn't plan this shit well enough. It's just the second time I make an animation.
Also, only now I noticed that it doesn't feel right because the lack of moe. Thanks m8.

Go to pls. I also recommend you stop doing anime animation because you're a westerner.

Like I fucking know how to pick colors

What did you mean by this?

Make her black lmao

Most anime is just bad animation, so what's the point?

What?

That move.

Nico Nico kill yourself

Was supposed to be this

Perspective is too extreme on her right eye, and her ponytails aren't lined up correctly. Animation-wise the bounce could use some work. It's noticeably abrupt and jerky at the lowest point.

Unlike some other anons I actually like the more "cartoony" art style.

it looks terrible but it seems like something that would get applauded on tumblr.

Yeah, the squash is really pooly made. I noticed how fucked up the illustration was right when I was finishing up. So I didn't care anymore, I just wanted to see what I could do for the movement.

Also gr8 pic m8.

Like your mom

>i also recommend you stop doing anime animation because you're a westerner

unnecessary frames
inconsistent lines
uncanny movement

it's okay

much appreciated

It's impossible to do high-level animation when you just started

fuck off tumblr

the animation is fine, but you're gonna get lot of hate if you post it right here because you're not emulating the nips style correctly and people think doing that and animating is a piece of cake, try ic alternative style thread, you'll probably get more feedback there

As others have already pointed, the area is suffers most is how jerky that bounce motion is. Needs a bit better timing depending on what's supposed to be happening. If she's just moving herself up and down, the entire action should be a tad slower and needs to be smoother. Some better follow-through with the hair and clothing would also really help. On the other hand, if she was meant to be plopping down into a seat or against a wall or something, the jerkiness is a bit more forgivable, but in that cause the reactive bounce shouldn't be so drastic.

I think overall you've got a good basis, but just need to work a bit on the quality of your inbetweens.

People who usually don't know about the animation process give some gold feedback about the final product, and that's what I'm looking for here in Sup Forums

I can bear the hate.

Also, /gd/, they get animation quite better.

That's great, thanks.

I should have animated her entire body, to get a better vision of the anticipations that would make the follow-throughs. I made a little illustration and just wanted to animate it pose-to-pose without a plan or anything.

Also, this is the second time I ever animate anything, just a noob here.