imgur.com/a/nh0xkb
>Random Dec30
imgur.com/a/pSrvx
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg

Sochi FaQs
>pastebin.com/uTs48CTa

Devs Jan 30
>Sochi; Lavrov heckled by delegates during opening statement, Sy opposition boycotts talks, stays at airport
>Turkish MoD claims total of 5 Turkish soldiers killed during Operation Olive Branch, 29 FSA killed
>Explosion hits Turkish Army convoy heading to S Aleppo, no cause determined yet, pro-opposition claims 1 soldier killed
>NE Hama; SAA captures the town of Abu Hariq from ISIS
>Idlib; Russian and Syrian airforce deliver 100+ strikes on rebel positions since pre-dawn, currently ongoing
>Turkish General Staff denies claims of napalm and chem weapons being deployed in Afrin
>Chinese envoy to Syria; “China is ready to take part in the post-war reconstruction of Syria."
>UN envoy claims Gaza on verge of ‘full collapse’, says key to lowering tension is restoring Abbas to power in region
>Houthis claim missile attack launched ‘towards Saudi airport’ in Riyadh
>New study shows that US drone strikes in Yemen have tripled under Trump admin
>Top Palestinian negotiator says no talks with US until Jerusalem move reversed

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
yeniakit.com.tr/haber/mehmetcik-ypgli-teroristleri-dunyaya-rezil-etti-419094.html
aljazeera.com/news/2018/01/syria-opposition-rejects-sochi-constitution-plan-180130193416723.html
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-turkey-security/turkey-orders-detention-of-top-doctors-over-criticism-of-syrian-offensive-idUSKBN1FJ0XB
youtube.com/watch?v=6inhUFpQnOo
twitter.com/MIG29_/status/958470755313946624
twitter.com/RTarabic_Bn/status/957502340155748353
tass.com/world/987573
tass.com/world/987717
tass.com/world/987638
tass.com/world/987627
tass.com/world/987739
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

Fuck Malta and fuck (you).

D:

ISIS is gone! Syrian women can wear bikinis and fuck Russian troops now!

Threadly reminder...

So Syria will finally be free of communist terrorists?

Death to Israel, of course.

Post girls with small/medium boobs, nobody likes huge boobs

Death to jews.

turks mess with kurds by putting up a karton tank in the open
>terorist kurds get happy because they blow up tank

yeniakit.com.tr/haber/mehmetcik-ypgli-teroristleri-dunyaya-rezil-etti-419094.html

lmao

And this is why you will still be a virgin at age 46

a bread where everything is in order?
that I may witness this

karton=cardboard

The true redpill is that graveyard hours=best hours

>Syria opposition rejects Sochi constitution plan

De Mistura said the final agreement on the committee would be reached in the UN-led diplomatic process in Geneva based on UN Security Council Resolution 2254 - which serves as a framework for political transition in Syria.

But the fate of President Bashar al-Assad - a key sticking point that has repeatedly caused ongoing negotiations to fail - was not mentioned in the final statement.

>The main opposition bloc - the Syrian Negotiation Commission (SNC) - accused Assad and Russia, Syria's principle ally, of continuing to use military might and showing no interest in entering into honest negotiations.

"We reject the establishment of any constitutional commission at this stage," said Maya Alrahibi, spokeswoman for the SNC.

Instead, the bloc wants the government and the opposition to set up a transitional governing body first, she told Al Jazeera.

>"During this transitional stage inside Syria, a constitutional commission can be set up consisting of members selected to represent all of the Syrian people," she said.

"The constitutional commission will then draft a new constitution that shall be approved after putting it to a vote in a referendum that is conducted fairly and transparently."

and then they bitch about muh sochi muh geneva

aljazeera.com/news/2018/01/syria-opposition-rejects-sochi-constitution-plan-180130193416723.html

it's going to be a problem if they all start making demands that are out of order or not based around the agenda they adopted going to sochi.

it's going to be like being in a room full of tribal kurds.

>accused Assad and Russia, Syria's principle ally, of continuing to use military might
Well no fucking shit. Not every rebel held place in Syria is under a ceasefire.
Are they retarded, or am i asking a redundant question?

ALARM
>ALARM
ALARM

>A good place to start is the subleddit, r/YemeniCrisis, beyond that it's mostly digging on Twitter
>A good place to start is the subleddit, r/YemeniCrisis, beyond that it's mostly digging on Twitter
We have a redditor in our midst!
An admitted on too!
BEWARE!

ALARM
>ALARM
ALARM

I don't know why the Syrian Opposition so ballsy?
It's as if they have all the cards stacked against Assad.
They must surely be too vane with all the Saudi/Israeli blood money to realize what position they're in.

Based anti reddit poster

>le evil r*ddit boogeyman
At this point, I'll take anything if it means updating the Yemen warmap.

sheesh, which culture regards monkey's as evil dictators?

Monkeys are friendly playful characters. Sure they steal your stuff, but they aren't dictators. They nice guys. They just hang around with the wrong crowd

>Ankara orders detention of 11 senior doctors over criticism of offensive in Syria

A Turkish prosecutor ordered the detention of the head of the Turkish Medical Association (TTB) and 10 other leaders of the doctors’ union on Tuesday, Reuters said. The body denounced the cross-border military operation into Afrin, northern Syria, last week, saying “No to war, peace immediately.” TTB head Rasit Tukel and other members of the board were detained, according to opposition CHP lawmaker Ali Seker. The prosecutor said police in Ankara started legal proceedings on Tuesday morning and search-and-detention operations were going on in eight provinces. Turkish authorities have cracked down on any expression of dissent over the air-and-ground offensive against the Syrian Kurdish YPG militia in Syria’s Afrin region. More than 300 people have been detained for social media posts criticizing the campaign since it began 10 days ago.

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-turkey-security/turkey-orders-detention-of-top-doctors-over-criticism-of-syrian-offensive-idUSKBN1FJ0XB

>Putin
>evil dictator
Pick ,one.

Nice excuse, plebbitboy

I think Trump just wants them to die a military defeat while making retarded demands

The most interesting part is that these SNC puppets have literally no leverage or influence on the major groups on the ground

how are they in any position to negotiate anything?!?

So, with him being a journalist i would suspect he took photos and wrote an article back then.
Is it archived or something?

>Monkeys are friendly playful characters
t. never met monkeys without a fence between you and them

Good night /sg/

i'll ignore the diversion. the question was about cultural perceptions of monkeys, not the politically correct/incorrect description of Putin, which isn't really even up for discussion since that is what is happening in the picture that raised the question.

youtube.com/watch?v=6inhUFpQnOo

Good night.

>Monkeys are friendly playful characters.
I know someone who thought that too
He now has one finger less

ööööööööööööööööööö

you STILL didnt replace it with the fixed version? geez

Aussie hour is consistently good

oh lmao
I completely forgot

Night

>I completely forgot
Fair enough

Good night Best Turk.

1.don't be fooled by the flag.
2. i have had vervet moneys raid my house, and I've watched them raid other peoples stuff.
they are quite playful and friendly (not to me) - but if i thought someone was an evil dictator, i wouldn't use the image of a monkey to portray them.

yeah gone

Kek their loss.
The more dead rebel the better I say.
Jesus Christ!
K-kraut, imagine looking at that every time you look in the mirror.
Night.

In fact, I think I'm going to call it a day as well.

gn
was it his middle finger? does he have a communication problem now? Yes yes, I get that, but my point is about cultural perceptions.

So as it was requested last thread :

Okay, so the separation of the East and West is deeper than just a split in 400AD.
There is already somewhat of a cultural split. The language of the elites and the administration in the East is the Greek, because of the influence of Alexander and the greek in general. In the West, the préféré language is the Latin, because it was 'civilized' by Rome during the conquest and didn't have much contact with the Greeks.
However, the Empire is kept relatively homogenous by granting Roman citizenship to loyal members of the Empire, and the elite tend to speak both latin and greek, so the unity is kept by leaning on this despite cultural differences,but thoses differences *do* exist between East and West at the very beginning of the Empire.

But this isn't really the reason behind the separation of the Empire. You see, after the death of Commodus, there is no Imperial heir. So the Romans use the good old tactic of killing each other until the victor can claim the throne. Except this time, no clear winner arise. And so begins the catastrophic Crisis of the Third century, or the Military Anarchy. 52 years, 26 Emperors, without counting the usurpers who failed. Every general or commander thought that they had a shot at the Imperial throne. Thus, the usurping mentality was much more deeply put in the head of the army than before. You haven't had enough bread today ? Usurp ! You aren't mais enough ? Usurp ! You hurt your toe ? Usurp ! This was so prevalent than, when the things stopped turning to shit every five seconds, the Emperor couldn't rely on his general anymore. But it's problematic because the Empire is under attack from everywhere, and you have only one Emperor. This is because the "barbarians" were pushed from their homes by invaders, and seeked a new place to live. Rome was prestigious, had a better climate, was rich, it seemed like the perfect destination.

chimps are apes. not monkeys.
imagine what a human might have done.

You are clearly missing where goyim fit in their genetic pyramid

Ultimately, the barbarians were immigrants seeking the pre medieval version of the American dream. Mind you that they really admired Rome, and numerous barbarians would have been delighted to be named general of the Roman army. But they wished to be included on their own terms, and the Emperors refused for obvious reasons. Thus they tried to enter Rome by breaking through the border, which created the phenomenon of the barbarian invasions.

So are you going to spend your reign like Aurelian going everywhere with your army from Persia to the Danube ? Unpractical. So one Emperor had the idea to give a share of the Empire to some buds and crown them co Emperors (mind you that in theory, this is still one single united Empire, it is simply ruled by two or more dudes at the same time as equals). It sometimes worked, but often one of the Emperor tried to overthrow his co ruler, and thus the two Emperor thing wasn't really widespread. At some point though, it became necessary to restore this system, and Theodosius put his sons in charge. However, the two Empires-being-one soon fell in their own civil war, and instead of coopération, like the Emperors previously more or less tried to do, the two entities became geographically fixed in one place and left the other half to their own devices. One had the ressources, the other didn't. Thus the West collapsed

Diocletian literally did nothing wrong.

fuck asshead

Blowjob is the word you're looking for

Face it, you're gonna get btfo every time you go for last post.

aww man. My eyelids are too heavy right now.
Have a (you) for now but imma have to read it tomorrow morning.

Well... besides systematically murder the Christian populace, however, I am willing to look over that transgression.

F

>vervet moneys
are you the malawi guy?

Actually he did pretty much everything right. He strenghtened the Empire as much as he could with the ressources he had. The system he put in place was pretty solid on paper, if only ha had better chosen his Co Emperors

He actually gets it quite often

Fucking deal with that huge pocket already, holy shit.

not the malawi guy. I'm one of the south africans

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand /sg/ The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Islamic jurisprudence and Middle-Eastern history most of the jokes will go over a typical poster's head. There's also Countryside's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterization - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Salafi literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike /sg/ truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humor in Mark's shitposting of Megumis which itself is a cryptic reference to Suheil's Syrian epic "Fuccbois and Twinks" I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Ebin's genius unfolds itself on their PC screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Issam tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

But what about HTS attack on the Alawis

>besides systematically murdering the Christian populace
We made his mausoleum into a cathedral. It's the oldest Catholic church still in its original building.

Who's laughing now

Goodnight /sg/!
Going Archery with the lads for my first time.
>tfw you're a Yuropoor and will never get to experience owning a firearm so you have use 14th century bows instead.

Not anymore Anglo

Goodnight Malta

Oops wrong pic.
True.
Goodnight.

What happens here? I never see any happenings going on. Who holds it? Does Assad plan to liberate it soon?

Ceasefire.

>tfw you're a Yuropoor and will never get to experience owning a firearm so you have use 14th century bows instead.
Just fill in the paperwork?

Heh. I remember when local faculty of philosophy tried to make some promo banner, and they settled for some collage that shows evolution of human thinking, starting with picture of an ape, followed by some ancient statue, then renaissance painting and finally some kind of robot. And all of them were in some kind of thinking pose.
When they tried to put in on their english page, anglo professors from the faculty went fucking berserk, arguing that you absolutely cant have a picture of an ape there (the czechs were bewildered, as for us an ape is seen as a smart animal).
When the czech colleagues pressed the anglos why the ape is a big no-no, they couldnt quite give them a straight answer

>The grandmaster if Malta
kek

Hey Shitmap guy

...When they say 'Aden' in those sources they are talking about the gov't. The first source mentions Dar Saad District being taken.

twitter.com/RTarabic_Bn/status/957502340155748353
^ this says STC took Khormaksar district

Also did you see the control map? It showed them already, yesterday, controlling basically everything east of the midway point of Buraiqeh District... maybe they haven't gotten to Qawah yet I'll concede that

user I think you mention roman and ancient gayreek but do you know anything about the prehistoric times

>mfw our gun laws enforcement is Zimbabwe tier.
>But I'm still too afraid to get a gun illegally.

Nope, not really

>meme flags
You mean oldflags?

But who holds it? And what possible negotiations have been brought forward?

Already updated. How's this look, for Aden?
If you've got more sources detailing STC control over various parts of Yemen, please let me know here. If I'm not around, address your post to Shitmap Guy so I can look through archives and find your post.

I love Syria in a pretty gay way

Memeflags. It might have been fine in the olden days, but now too many kike shenanigans are associated with memeflags, and memeflag posters are generally leaf-tier abhorrent posters.

quite interesting the two emperors thing

>Sochi congress to boost Geneva talks on Syria
>One of the forum’s tasks is establishment of a commission to work on Syria’s constitution
tass.com/world/987573

>Basic principles of future Syrian state laid down in Sochi — Lavrov
>Among those principles are sovereignty, national integrity and inclusive political process
tass.com/world/987717

>Russia, Iran, Turkey ready to work on Syrian settlement — diplomat
>An Iranian diplomat says the Sochi forum is not an alternative to meetings in the Astana format and the UN-brokered negotiations in Geneva
tass.com/world/987638

>Iran to pull forces from Syria at Damascus’ request — diplomat
>An Iranian diplomat says Iranian military forces are present in Syria at the invitation of the country’s government
tass.com/world/987627

>Another Astana meeting on Syria due in late February — Russian diplomat
>The three ceasefire guarantor nations have plenty to discuss, he said
tass.com/world/987739

>But who holds it?
Rebels, obviously.
I don't know which groups in particular.
>And what possible negotiations have been brought forward?
Other than the continuation of the ceasefire, none that i know of.

Yemeni civil war makes me feel sad. It'll never be over. It's like eternal purgatory. Except everyone's Muslim and will probably go to hell.

Why arent AQ and IS distiguished?

gn
kek. they were probably being politically correct...

you can't carry a knife in zim...firearms, i think are quite rare

Anyway, I'm out. Later all.

How long do you think it will take the SAA to clear the entire Idlid/Hama area? How many rebels are left hauled up in this area?

Or would it be realistic to turn it into a pocket disconnected from the Turkish border?

Thanks !