Just how much money does he owe the Russians?

Just how much money does he owe the Russians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jTmXHvGZiSY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't even think it's about money, they are blackmailing him with his fetish stuff, maybe even underage hookers or something

Do you mean the Russian government, or Russian banks? Is it somehow illegal to get loans from Russian banks? From which nation's bankers ARE loans legal?

>When you're on the shill payroll but you know you already lost

except she's not president and openly shilling for the russians

I see you faggots have a new narrative today. So fucking unoriginal. Tell Brock to get some new talking points.

This bigotry toward the people of russia is disgusting.

KEK, TRUTH HURTS DOESNT IT FAGGOT? YOUR DEAR LEADER IS DOING DOWN IN FLAMES. MAXIMUM ZOZZLE.

Quick rundown?

What do you have against Russians? How about you stop being such a bigoted xenophobe?

Shills self-identify by disobeying posted rules. Then they can't figure out how we spot them. We literally give you free and unconcealed help and you still mess up.

why don't you ask the Ukraine

I'm asking you.

These shills are funny little homo's that know they are wrong but enjoy it anyway. Perversity is fun!
Mmmm... now suck a turd and die.

youtube.com/watch?v=jTmXHvGZiSY

>ignores 100 years of history

hurrr wub u have genst rushins

>fetish stuff
Hey guys, let's write another Sup Forums fanfic to go in the next Trump dossier. Line by line.

>Garranuld Blumpf was visiting a brothel in Helsinki

Correct. She is not the president, and she is shilling for the Russians.

>new

Probably tens of millions, and Putin probably has a video of children pooping in his mouth.

Who, these guys?

>Just how much money does he owe the Russians?
This is the kind of shit you were supposed to figure out during the campaign not one year into the administration. The fact they haven't been able to do this yet suggests that he doesn't owe them anything.

"russians" means putin and his supporters

trump is going out of his way to support russia at every cost
let alone the fact how many people already stepped down or got fired for their russia connections and his own people (bannon) calling his staff traitorous

there's obviously something going on, but keep pretending

Well, hacking jobs are pretty expensive as I've heard. Especially one as big as putting him
into office. Maybe in the multi millions, could be at-least a billion perhaps?

The guy on the right looks like he's ready to make the motherland great again.

>took Russian money to finance his hotels
There is nothing illegal or immoral about taking investments for a business venture

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

trump's biggest lender is deutsche bank

I read on twitter that there are videos of him raping a baby to death.. I ironically read that on twitter, more people joined in and said that their "sources" say there are several videos of him..... raping babies to death.....................the absolute state of the left wing

>dear leader
Reddit

>bannon
stopped reading right there

delusional cuck

Why are you so anxious to have a war with Russia? IF there is a war with them, we will draft the useless snowflakes, and send them to die on a frozenbattlefield in Russia. There is noithing happening at all....between your ears.

Yes, you are white

Kys kraut

Quints of truth.

bannon is a delusional cuck forever confirmed.

this is what panic looks like

Δre hazer stevekarell ænd fæggot čhuckpalahńiuk dhe same pœrson??