White people getting BEANED

White people getting BEANED
youtube.com/watch?v=T9jPCZ9O8x0

Who cares about your pic gringo?
You're getting replaced, you're paying for the wall, you're keeping the dreamers, OWARIDA gringo

>tfw no mexicute gf

there are no cute mexicans

the girl in that video is cute...

new bread found

Lucky German, Latina girls scream the loudest when you pour boiling hot water on their back after a hearty ass chuffing.

he got a fugly girl, even be my own standars kek

here comes the same .jpeg
enjoy getting replaced

Gohan, it's not like I want to give you my energy or anything... Dummy.

more like monkeys getting AYY'D

quiero

¿Qué quieres, habichuelero?

I see girls like this everyday, a lot of them, but i know they'll get fat in 3-4 months.

Eso es la pura verdad.

You're exaggerating mate. She's not that bad.

Dude she's really, really ugly.

I love going on busses while they're packed full of qt highschoolers

Tipo, a mí tambien me encantan las colegiadas. Ellas siempre estan perreando escuchando reggaeton mientras yo me rio como un autista y tengo el bicho parao. "Parriba pa' abajo, lento, lento, achu mami y eso movimiento." Dios bendiga a mi Isla del Encanto.

She really, really isn't. I've just put the video on. Don't know what she looks like without make up but as a she is, she's alright. Is she uglier than an average Mexican? If so post a pic of what most Mexican women look like on average.

>so brown

>Mexican thread with blanco and chadren posters
typical

There's always this guy who lucked out with some mid tier hottie who decided to like him in some quirky way (often times after a chad pounding). And it always ends in tears and depression when the lie unwraps itself.

I really don't get why women always go from super high standards to none at all. There's no middle ground where they just go for a high value attractive guy. It always has to be either the compatible Chad T1000 or Beta Billy.

And when you are the Chadinator it's almost as if they want you to break their hearts. They feel so inferior deep down that they have to create a narrative where they get rejected by their crush and in turn get to reject the guy who has a crush on them.

I've been on both sides of that coin throughout my life and I can only conclude that modern women (no matter the race/ethnicity) are mentally ill. The amount of self destructiveness is astounding.

Bolas de Dragon Z pertenece a quienes hablan Español.

here
t.frieza fag

incompatible*

t.BEANED colgate

I'm not having it mate, they are far too white. Look like normal spaniards but most of you are Mexica(Aztec)/Spaniard mix.

Baia baia, mira quién habla. El eterno gringo.

not in Mexico there ain't

won't change the fact that you are a little brown manlet goblin, go eat ant eggs wetback

Aren't you in the wrong country? How far you've fallen since the 1500s.....

>

Does the 's' mark her for human sacrifice?

The night of the smashed burritos is nearing.

You cannot hide them. Burritonacht cannot be avoided.

He said AVERAGE.

>/ddlc/ on Sup Forums
Reinforcements and poems inbound

Thanks! I knew that spic was being a slimy Jew.

Even the few that are cute when they're young transmogrify into hideous monsters after their first babby.

Why do you think that is? Doesn't it also happen to Asians?

something is off with her head/face but I cannot point it out, help me guys

I'm not really sure why but it happens most drastically - and most assuredly - to Mexican women. Asians don't seem any more likely to be transformed by childbirth than anyone else, but with Mexicans... it appears to happen about 9 times out of 10.

>This entire thread
SAGED

Your obsession over white people is not healthy.

Is it natural or do they just get lazy and stop taking care of themselves?

Not sure if there's any science backing this up but I suspect it alters their body chemistry in ways that don't usually occur in other races. It just seems far too common to be "a weird coincidence" or even just laziness. Why would motherhood make only women of a certain ethnicity lazy?

this is a meme, ugly people will be ugly regardless of ageand race. You sound dumb

All mexicans are ugly, only the ones that are 95% european look good, which anyway couldn't and shouldn't be considered mexicans
t.ahmed
they're always ugly
everything
t.replaced white boii

i just hate that no girl ever considers me on her league her, and they're not even pretty, so i just masturbate to white girls, i mean both are unreachable for me

Not a meme at all. I live in southern california. I've seen plenty of cute-ish mexican girls turn into nasty-looking blobs - although admittedly, most of them are ugly little goblins even before motherhood. How dumb you think I sound doesn't matter a bit. Get back to your leaf-blower, Pedro.

Mexican women are ALWAYS ugly

lol, eres negro o blanco?

Prietoer than this

How false you are? Mexican woman are fine...

You're probably confusing memezuelans with mexicans

I'm not watching your monetized youtube video

In fact, I think I'll flag it for the lulz.

Ok, enjoy getting replaced and doing nothing but "flagging videos"

a friend of mine was in mexico and said majority of the people he saw were mesticzo

which city did he visit?

capital and some other random city where he went by the bus, and there was a police check point with masked policeman with big guns
said it was fucked up
also the town he went was apparently kept by a cartel which run the city

oh lol, i thought i met the dude you were talking about.
There's 0 cities run by cartels, that's a Sup Forums meme, he was probably just to stupid to differentiate between army/federal police and cartels

Deploying cotton candy. El Jirenmano stands no chance.

he literally had a lecture about safety when he arrived at the hotel
they told him to not go far from it, since apparently half of the town is run by the cartel and they have their people all over
they like to kill kidnap at what not
i'd rather believe him than some beaner that hasnt come outside of his shack for years

Fucking great

>LET ME EDUCATE YOU ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY

This only tells me you hang around garbage women. A man is judged by the company he keeps, and you are a mentally ill faggot

now you'll tell me the drug cartels are a made up story by americans to scare their kids from getting wasted in tiujana
your country is among top 20 most dangerous countries
dont kid urself

Sup Forums is just degenerates pretending

>being this butthurt about being brown
Pathetic. Take pride you're not a nigger

being brown is worse than a nigger, i don't get to rape europeans

Why would you want to rape our white goddesses ? Don't you want to worship them ?

Worship with his dick obviously

YEP, honestly i'm tired of these 4feet burrito trolls

imagine being that much of a chad and ending up with someone of brown skin, kek

MODS MODS MODS!!!