Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism

>When I was young, all I laid eyes on was gray.
>Nothing was enough.
>A tasteless, bland world without value.
>[...]
>Yet you [Nomura] colored everything I had already taken.
>You were so bright.
>You, shining light that day... where did I lose sight of it?

Is Amou Kirukiru the deepest character of the season?

isn't this speech identical to pretty much every even somewhat edgy villain's speech in anime?

No? It's more like a generic shoujo love confession thing.

>Nomura was so bright that he lit up Amou's life

>edgy
You need to fucking stop. Stop calling every single thing edgy, it has no meaning at this point. How the hell is that speech edgy? It's what a semi-good, redeemable villain would say, it's the complete opposite of edgy. This sick obsession with calling things edgy must come to an end. For fucks sake, if it isn't pink and glittery you guys call it edgy trash. Stop it. Get some help.

needs more machiavelli quotes. if they were not going to go over-the-top, why even bother adapting?

ep12 better redeem her

>I love you Nomura
>So I'm going to murder everyone you know.
>I'm going to blind any girl that looks at you.
>I'm literally going to kill any boy you're friends with.

This isn't how normal people behave.

She's the edgiest character of the season. Worst girl by far.

>She's the edgiest character of the season. Best girl by far.
FTFY

FINALLY

A GOOD YANDERE

PRICE THE SUN!

Amou is objectively the most interesting character in this show. She conflates physical strength for status, and believes combat effectiveness is the only meritocratic metric of social capital. She views Nomura as hear equal, nevertheless, she couldn't control him (this lack of control is exacerbated by her romantic feelings towards him witch hitherto are unreciprocated).

She eventually recognizes that her anger is a result of this incongruity, discussing it her closing monologue.

She realized that she had lost sight of what she originally wanted: something different, something she didn't control, something not "colored" by her. But this wasn't possible. Nomura wouldn't accept her for who she was. Amou wanted Nomura to be hers, but of course Nomura would never allow that. And Amoura knows this. She also knows it's too late to go back. The damage she's inflicted, the harm she's caused, the lives she's allegedly ended, they all prevent her from reaching "the shining light" that she lost sight of back then. In other words, she believes Nomura will never forgive her for her transgressions. The very means she's using to obtain her goal renders the goal itself moot.

Anyways, Amou Kirukiru is an incredibly interesting character. It's upsetting to realize that such an interesting character exists in such a dumb show. From a narrative standpoint, she doesn't belong here. She's a serious character in a parody show, so of course other people won't like her. She literally shows up and murders everyone's waifus. This show is, as far as I can tell, a comedy, and nothing about Amou is funny.

nice meme but amou a shit

Anyone who hates Amou has the worst taste imaginable.

>edgy
>speech about how protagonist gave meaning to her life

How much are (((they))) paying you?

Nani sore?

Give me one compelling reason why you dislike Amou Kirukiru.

Liking other girls is fine. Liking other girls more than Amou is fine. But disliking Amou is disliking the most interesting and complex character in the show.

ugly
weird reptile hands
bs auto counter ability ripped straight out of FFTA

No, but she's the shitiest.

How much are ///they/// paying (You)?

I like her

No, but she's the manliest.

>ugly
No way fag

I don't know about the other two, but I get 1 Venezuelan Bolivars per post.

>seriously defending and justifying a poorly written and edgy for the sake of edgy character
Yeah, no.

>poorly written and edgy for the sake of edgy character
She isn't though.

I bet you also like Oni too.

MY HOPES ARE SO HIGH
THAT YOUR KISS MIGHT KILL MEEEEE
SO WON'T YOU KILL MEEEEEE
SO I DIE HAPPYYYYYY

you have to watch the series to have an opinion about it.

>delusional Amoutard

Nope. Oni a shit.

Plenty of people have opinions about things they know nothing about, that just makes them fucking retards.

I liked Warabi and Inaba
And the crazy green haired girl

You kidding me? Her whole reason to be a jealous cunt is because MC beat her once and that made her oh so wet and feel alive.

Go fuck yourself.

U mad?

>Amou just wanted a friend.
>Nomura rejected her on the spot.

This is a depressing story.

Why is Nomura friends with everyone BUT Amou?

Cause she punches people in the face for no good reason?

>being friends with murderous cunt who uses violence for fun and instill fear
He hates her.

>edgy
>good
???

I WANNA HEEEEAL
I WANNA FEEEEEL
WHAT I THOUGHT WAS NEVER REEEAL

>yandere
>good
???

Kill yourself, Amoushitter.

>he doesn't think Green is best girl

>says the Amoushitter

>ywn get a handjob from her tiny hands while she licks and sucks your balls

A

SHIT

This season has a surprising amount of shallow anime "philosophy" trying to sound insightful. She's barely top three for shitty tryhards this season.

She's the best yandere in a long while, and faggots go out of their way to shit on her just because they become attached to seasonal waifu syndrome. Just objectively look at the characters first, she's interesting.

Fuck off, Onitard.

PRINCESS SATORI IS A GOOD GIRL

Best girl.

Miko > Bear > Oni > French > Green > Empress

I never knew how much I wanted this before.

Isnt she like 6

>the way she stumbles around at first because she can't see your dick
>suddenly becomes a hyperlewd machine as she pinpoints every sensitive spot of your cock with her super hearing

>Empress not best
>Oni not worst

Discarded.

Just like your opinion.

Deal with it.

The lack of any self awareness in this post is phenomenal.

Amou being best is a fact.

season 2 when?

Only if you pick your facts in the garbage can.

Which of the five swords correspond to which of the virtues?

仁義礼智信

loli miko has them all.

I want Sup Forums to go and stay go.

>Benevolence
Warabi
>Justice
Oni
>Courtesy
France
>Wisdom
Miko
>Sincerity
Green

Green is just there by elimination.

Try to be subtle when you reply to yourself.

>>Wisdom
>Miko
>>Sincerity
>Green
I would swap those. Tsukuyo is sincere because she doesn't know deceit. Satori is wisdom because Satori.

Some people here seem to have mistaken the series for a typical battle harem, rather than the martial arts story it actually is, and that's why they react so viscerally at Amou's behavior. This type of character (i.e. mc's former friend/rival going rogue and starting a rampage) is fairly common trope in martial arts manga, and about the only thing that's somewhat of a novelty is her doubling as a love interest. Of course people people accustomed to school battle harems and rom-coms with the occasional skirmish are gonna react befuddled when their qt waifus walk off from this with more than just minor bruises.

tl;dr : read more martial arts manga people, quit being oversensitive about nothing.

The anime is fucking terrible. Why the fuck isn't anyone translating the god damn manga? It's way better and farther along.

Did he destroy Amou's womb with his Madan when he fought her thinking she was a dude?

He aimed much higher in the manga, and the uterus is a fairly small and well-protected organ in non-pregnant women, so I highly doubt it.

inb4
>Amou
>womb

Shame. I felt it would be an interesting hook that he'd mistakenly made her barren and she wanted him to take responsibility for it. Would also make her the ultimate mistress.

Nah, Amou's womb is too tough to be destroyed.
She probably felt it though and despaired at the fact that she wasn't impregnated by Nomura-raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

>not being able to impregnate your mistress
>a good thing
This is some serious shit taste.

Impregnating your mistress makes for complicated inheritance. It also pisses off the wife, since it means a split of your resources. Barren mistress is best.

>Not leaving a lineage of bastard half-sibling mistresses for your heirs

Best girl indeed, nice read user

>he draws worst girl
Asanagi has shit taste.

>tfw no cutie blind loli

No, he hit her in the chest which activated her female hormones.

God yes. I was waiting for this.

To be honest she's one of the few girls in the series who fit his art style.

Also, she's easier to draw since he has only to copy and paste some shuuten douji template he has left and do some modifications.

More interesting that the others swords at least. The rest are just sluts who got to see chad's dick for the first time and instantly went drooling from both mouths.

He might not do a doujin, that's a space reserved for either Shuten or another Granblue one, for it but we can at least be glad that there's going to at least be a fairly big chance now that they're getting a page or two for Gareki.

>武装少女アニメ、ヒロインがみんなクソ生意気なのに1話毎にどんどんちょろ堕ちするから安心してみれる。ISの既視感

He knows.

>More interesting that the others swords at least.
You're kidding, right?

>>edgy
>>good
When they're girls, yes.

Kino Shoujo Machiavellianism

Tfw this won't be in the anime

Truly the greatest love story ever told. How can the other sluts even compete?

>knifehands
Perfect. Now all we need is a girl with both sharkteeth and knifehands, and best girl will have been created.

"Kiru also means "to cut". Lovely.

What the fuck? Are there actually people that like this show unironically? For fuck's sake, I just watched this to episode 11 tonight because I wanted to watch a trash anime, specifically, and I got what I came for. Put bluntly: If Ikki Tousen is the hot older sister, and Infinite Stratos is her 5/10 average younger sister, then Machiavelli is their 2/10 friend that the hot one is wingmanning for. There is nothing redeemable about this show whatsoever, let alone its unacceptable Xeroxes of "just average" characters. Take, for example, the green-haired yandere twins who must be the long-lost sisters of Mion and Shion from Higurashi. I'm fairly certain they might have even done sone tracing with her expressions in some scenes.

Honestly, Sup Forums, I'm disappointed in you.

anime turned to shit when she got the focus

Also, as an addendum to this: For reasons entirely exceeding the fact that Amo is a totally shit character, this is undeniably one of the worst martial arts anime ever created. How fucking dare you put this shit into the same category as Ashita no Joe, Hajime no Ippo, Kenshin, Katanagatari and others, and then attempt to lecture people that they need to "read more martial arts manga" in order to appreciate this trash. If they actually did read any, they would realize how bad this shit is, comparatively. Even Kenichi, which is totally average, ranks way higher than this show in terms of overall quality and originality. This is not even a matter of oversensitivity, so much as simply not being a braindead fucking moron that doesn't know a damn thing about the genre and pretending online like you do.

Don't even compare Ikki tousen to this. Ikki tousen is a masterpiece in its own way.

Like you said yourself, it's trash. It just happens to be mildly entertaining trash.

You sound mildly irritated.

>green
>yandere