*inhales*

*inhales*

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/OeMM7
web.archive.org/web/20180130234929/https://edition.cnn.com/2018/01/30/politics/cordero-nunes-memo/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wilfully publishing fake news needs to be made a criminal offence.

Why do leftist journalists have to title their articles like they're explaining it to a gradeschooler?

only dipshits had faith in the government already, so this shouldn't effect much

>like they're explaining it to a gradeschooler?
who do you think reads this shit?

Because they are. Except they don't actually explain but lie.

>you're in very big trouble, user!!!!!!

I can't believe they're actually releasing this document. We send them to DC to help keep us safe, not to expose us to threats and dangers.

niggers
I mean, that's the easy way out for any problem and situation in america

By calling it "a real reason," CNN is basically endorsing the truth of the memo.

I guess they're /ournetwork/ now.

I like how they use "Analysis" instead of "Opinion" now.

(((cnn))) needs to be gassed

>Obama used to campaign on Transparency
>administration was nontransparent and corrupt and treasonous as hell
>and that's why we can't let the goyim know, because they might lose faith in the criminals in washington!
>russian hackers elected drumpf, this brand new dossier we bought on the internet says so.

And let me guess: Fake News Network thinks the biggest problem in all this is that the American people will see that everyone, including FNN, are abusing and lying to them in an attempt to coup their lawfully elected President, and then lose faith in this nation's institutions, not that said institutions are corrupt and are guilty or breaking a shitload of really good laws. Do I have that right?

yep, these international companies with shareholders should be registered as foreign agents, just like RT is.

The left is in full blown panic

Why are leftists so adamant about there not being an overall left tilt to the news? Like, yeah, Fox News leans right. Everybody knows that. But if you mention that cnn leans left people lose their shit? Why is that? I had a prof in uni who singled me out when I refused to give in and kept repeating that there is no bias in the news.

can't be real

SHUT

"Journalists" who have knowingly lied to keep the DNC swamp narrative alive against all the evidence they undeniably knew and who have done everything the swamp has told them to do to make the average American believe complete lies about President Trump deserve death by hanging. I am against the death penalty but I actually thing this warrants it. As far as I'm concerned the culpable media is actually worse than the swampthey their orders from. We know our government will be tempted by corruption. It is impossible for it not to be. The media was supposed to be on our side. They were supposed to be our check and our balance. Instead they have destroyed that trust and that relationship. It will never come back.

Our restraint is mind boggling.

Just hide the memo

People are busy working and paying taxes and can't be bothered with upsetting news
>...and it was for the good of the country and the Clintons

Trump has intentionally made himself scarce. He hasn't done one prime time address except the traditional pseudo SOTU last year, when he had ample opportunity after terrorist attacks. He's going to give probably the longest SOTU ever completely uninterrupted on primetime television, and the memo is just now reaching peak public interest. They are in a full blown panic my dude.

If people are dumb enough to believe what the MSM tells them, they are dumb enough to need to be spoken down to.

Their audience has the attention span and mental capacity of dog shit.

This a million times

>Fox news leans right

lololol

Except for Tucker, that channel might as well say 'DNC Pravda' as the title.

Only brainlets believe what they say. Anyone with a reading ability higher than Grade 5 isn't turning to CNN for anything.

do not step on snek

Yes you do. It’s your fault for caring user. Be a good goy and die would ya?

IT

I think you mean 6 gorillian times

the nazi girl ingraham is good too.

DOWN

gradeschoolers have been historically disenfranchised dont you know

Archived links
(.is) - archive.is/OeMM7
(wayback machine) - web.archive.org/web/20180130234929/https://edition.cnn.com/2018/01/30/politics/cordero-nunes-memo/index.html

>implying the article wont go on to say how the "big deal" is trump obstructing justice etc.

CNN is a national security threat to the US.

Pretty much this. Something like 40% of COLLEGE GRADUATES read at or below a 6th grade level and are unable to compare and contrast two conflicting essays. Something like 70% of people form thier permanant opinion on an issue based soley off of how the headline and initial image made them feel emotionally.

Most people are simply going to parrot whatever thier media source of choice headlines at them without ever reading the document. Just like they did with the tax reform or the paris climate accords.

Fuck, if you read trump policy to most lefties and dont tell them the author they enthusiastically support it...... until you tell them who wrote it.

Because professors really believe what they say. They see Fox news its a nazi propaganda station and Cnn (center)and msnbc is moderate left.

I am telling you most are being sincere in this opinion. Now think why that is more terrifying than the alternative that they are lying.

This. The fact that a lot of people around the world think Trump (essentially a moderate right wing politician) is litetally Hitler incarnate is really fucking concerning. The fact that the Overton Window shifted so rapidly to anything right of chairman Mao being evil is fucking terrifying.

Cute feet!

Amen.
It will be 'interesting' to see what happens after Trump. What will the new leftward high water mark entail?

Lucky for them this board is full of smart, determined people with ample free time to sort through the information and disseminate it to them. Normies, we got your back!

95% of that 40% of college graduates who cannot read beyond a 6th grade level are blacks and mestizos

I like that caption under the picture. :)

literally all mainstream media is like this, because our country has an 8th grade reading level average

I think that's being generous.

>They see Fox news its a nazi propaganda station and Cnn (center)and msnbc is moderate left.

This is true.

It's like this

Far Right: Fox News
Right/Moderate: CNN
Left: MSNBC
Far Left: Democracy Now!

If CNN is liberal, what in the fuck is Democracy Now?