It's time

It's time.

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-06-15/dive-anime-casts-kensho-ono-shouta-aoi-kengo-kawanishi-ryohei-kimura/.117509
youtube.com/watch?v=KJOGfHk4JPc
dailymotion.com/video/x5qs5ek
youtube.com/watch?v=925gdwq9Jzo
www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/vod/imagine/20170613/
youtu.be/c2jVEwwCO8w
twitter.com/opera_edt/status/874941821306060800
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-06-15/demon-prince-poro-diaries-manga-ends-on-monday-in-shonen-jump/.117497
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope you like fish.

How will my soul be further destroyed tomorrow?

What is this thread for exactly?

They all had a happily ever after threesome in the dream world and you can't tell me otherwise.

>always see these threads
>no clue what theyre about
am I early enough to ask with interrupting

>anime fujobaits the entire time
>interviews fujobait
>merch fujobait
>even episode description fujobait
>suddenly hetshit out of no where and judging from the previews, they kiss again in the next episode
Anime was a mistake.

Lurk more

Lurk more

>terashit was shit

Meh

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-06-15/dive-anime-casts-kensho-ono-shouta-aoi-kengo-kawanishi-ryohei-kimura/.117509
>adds more popular VAs

This season is such a disappointment. Out of the things I'm watching the only one that keeps delivering the homo is Appmon

Will Ishida return for the remake?

>take half of Procellarum
>put them to a sportshit
Ingenious.

>people here telling you from episode 1
When will (You) learn?

Only Kotono has returned so far no? I doubt it, sadly
But it's OK cuz manga Fish Eye wasn't that good

New Katsugeki/TR PV
youtube.com/watch?v=KJOGfHk4JPc
dailymotion.com/video/x5qs5ek

Poor faggot ;_;

>fujos
>ever learning

Hitorijime My Hero PV
youtube.com/watch?v=925gdwq9Jzo

Manga Fish Eye is nothing compared to old anime Fish Eye, sadly.

That episode was so fucking gay.
Almost recommended it to the homostream.

I still have hopes that he's going to be redeemed in the last episode and become Takuma's bro again. He'll remain cucked by the nurse and TM, but he can at least be the #2 bro.

Why didn't you?

Fish Eye episodes get really gay. It's great.

At least we got some divine cuties.

Doujins when?

Sexy

I think Mike will be involved somehow. The show isn't afraid to spring surprise romances on us, so why not reveal Mike liked Kevin 36 episodes into the game?

PV seemed to focus a lot on other guys, I thought Blondie Masuda was supposed to be the MC

Sexy fish, best fish.

>nips
This fish is too lewd

Is this literal heaven? All these swords... showing off their swords

I hope we get more Bakugou clones in the future.

What does fish dick taste like?

Let the fish wash over you.

>liking pretty "boys"
Disgusting.

But that would be an actual asspull since Mike is unambiguously straight

Fish Eye tastes and smells like fish according to space cats.

I love fish.

How did this go for you murricans since they made Fish Eye a gril?

I was gonna recommend it with the Sailor Moon R movie (ayyy which also had a yanhomo alien) but it was too shojo I guess.

>Fish Eye a gril

How?

I feel terrible for waiting so long to read Adekan and expecting it to be Zero Sum-tier garbage. I knew the art was going to be great but it's actually funny as hell and all the characters are pretty interesting.

I remember Fish Eye being topless still, if less of it, which was an odd choice.

Good taste.

Yeah, at least Zoisite kept his clothes on, right?

You're right, but I still do wish Kevin ends up with somebody.

I really thought it was going to be different. I feel like such a fool. I'm tired of getting burned but I don't want to become a bitter fujo. I'm getting too old for this shit.

I hear you. It sucks donkey balls and is part of why I usually wait to marathon after completion. You never know when an anime is going to go tits up anyways, and the odds of a show having homo that doesn't go "wait I like chicks actually" at the end are so low.

Kinpri was featured in NHK World program including scenes from both Kinpri 1 and 2. The hosts are fucking cringe but it's worth a watch if you're desperate to see some scenes from the movie and if you want to know the story behind Kinpri's popularity in Japan.
www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/vod/imagine/20170613/

Oh I watched that and the Starmyu one.

>it's an "alien homo doesn't get his husbando" episode

Pottery.

I think in this case it's kind of justifiable, though. The bait and switch was so well done I could say it's one of the show's best achievements.

Not even talking about side material and stuff, but the show itself. The MC's conversation with his mother, as well as his coworkers' conversation from episode 0, having an entirely different meaning from expected was so fucking evil to fujos it's almost hilarious.

Hey, did you guys see this article about the main characters in Yuri on Ice?

I just find it funny that Kinpri is getting any publicity at all, let alone a sequel. It reminds me of those American stoner movies (like Harold & Kumar) but with more gay in it.

Huh.

Speaking of SHAFT

>God, I'm lonely
>These clones don't satisfy me at all
>I miss Shindo
>my feet hurt

I always thought Fish was a girl and just shape shifted into a man in that one episode.

Which one is that?

Kado.

I'm not even mad anymore. Since it's not only the fujos getting brutally deceived in every way possible after that cunning and consistant baiting.
But also the show itself getting to outer irredeemable mahou shoujo harem shit. With bad writing, plot holes and asspulls all over the place.
I'm almost happy their vicious "lol hetero" tweeest and what came afterwards turned the whole show into garbage.

Fish is a dude, dude.

Let's just pretend the series ended at episode 7.

I'll stick to the literal chinese cartoons from now on

Isn't this illegal in China?

Yeah. Locking arms is punishable by death.

The MC for that driving anime is so damn ugly, but I'm still gonna check it out for some of the other characters, I want to fondle the green speedo guy
Who's supposed to be the MC? Looks imteresting

It's ok bro, they were just pretending, but MC is still lewd

I'm aware. That's how I explained it to myself when I was watching the bastardized european version. They must have done some work around the issue otherwise I wouldn't have any problems identifying Fish, I think they really did make him a girl.

Their fujos escape being sent to workcamps every day, huh.

And a bit of a closet homo

This season may have been dry homo-wise, but at least we got some interesting shorts out of it.

>Mugaro not smiling anymore
That tittymonster ruined him.

When

I don't like that show because I feel bad about leading the guys on. I don't want to self-insert as a three-timing slut.

This looks cute, are the siblings likeable? Also how much homo teasing is there?

Azazel's Mugaro was the best Mugaro. Not only personality but also hair color and outfit wise. I don't like those swooshy bangs much either.

I hope he doesn't die for our sins like a proper virgin soul.

Harem protagonists shouldn't be this hot, damn. Imagine all the boypussy he'd get to pound.

youtu.be/c2jVEwwCO8w
Is this supposed to be parody?

Who knows? I'm only checking it out because of the VAs.

The sister is annoying sometimes, since she's the ultra-violent type and I'm not really into girl-beating-boy gags. Otherwise it's alright, with a couple of homo gags in some episodes. The episodes are only like 3 min so it's not a big commitment to pick it up.

Is this from Bahamut? Which ep?

I'll miss it.

Yeah, from the latest ep (season 2 ep 11)

twitter.com/opera_edt/status/874941821306060800

So is Ganbare Nakamura kun getting a sequel?

Characters are fine and the worldbuilding is good for a mystery, but I disagree completely on the art. Everything looks too delicate or ornate.

The sister is pretty violent but the brother usually deserves it, I guess it depends on how you feel about the "guy does something stupid gets beaten by a little girl" kind of humor, but they have their moments
Homo wise it's only been a couple of silly moments but overall I find the show cute with a couple of actually funny gags

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-06-15/demon-prince-poro-diaries-manga-ends-on-monday-in-shonen-jump/.117497
RIP IN PEACE

I wish we were just different (you)s from the getgo.

Thanks lads, I'll pick it up

It was a piece of shit that didn't even pander to us.

>gets a sequel
>scanlated chapter 6 out of 11 was more than a year ago

Reading ongoing manga is so annoying

I'm suddenly reminded of Bakuman's arc on making gag manga. Wonder which caused this one to sink badly.