UN-GO thread for no reason

UN-GO thread for no reason

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B8utsdwDi5U
youtube.com/watch?v=qe3sjcFhjYM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Really enjoyed the show, The were like in the group of 10 anons that actually enjoyed the show.

Good OP and ED too.
youtube.com/watch?v=B8utsdwDi5U

youtube.com/watch?v=qe3sjcFhjYM

They should've just had a few mysteries as arcs over the show instead of 10 minutes setting up a murder only for the MC to divine everything in five seconds and the rest of the episode btfoing the culprit

Could've been worse though

I liked it, it gave me some more serious ace attorney vives but it felt rushed, specially at the end

s2 when

Un-Go? more like UNKO

>Wanting BONES to do a season 2
You're outta your mind dude.

If he's like me, I'm willing to stick my tongue out for Bones' semen for a s2

The lewd lolibot was truly a miracle.

anal

That mystery was great.

Who THE FUCK said I can watch INGO-IRON before UN-GO? Fuck you I couldn't understand anything.

I watched this show.

thought it was a pretty good show. definitely not the best, but had some decent sherlock-holmes-esque episodic mysteries

I thought to myself if one could watch it first but I guess not. Where did you get confused?

neat ill add you to the list of the other 6 of us

I watched 1 episode and dropped, seems like it was the right decision.

wait im new to ungo threads i watched it too

Don't bother, I've been here since day one.

post sasa

I enjoyed it but it felt incomplete. Then I learned there were movies and LNs and all that stuff and I kind of lost my interest.

I watched UN-GO before Inga-ron and thought I was missing an episode or something so I'm not entirely sure what the intended watch order is.

All of it basically.

I watched it when it aired and then the OVA when it came out. It just seems like ep 0 can be watched first or second.
Here's Sasa Kazamori.

Great show but ending a bit rushed, 8.5/10.

Im downloading it now but all I can find are some 576p with fuck all for seeds. The hell even is 576p.

What the hell torrent are you getting? There's a ton of regular 720 torrents out there.

Look up Zurako's batch

not bad honestly