The jews know the truth about Shoa

The jews know the truth about Shoa.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/21/netanyahu-under-fire-for-palestinian-grand-mufti-holocaust-claim
truetorahjews.org/images/holocaustvictims.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=gyZDZCGQJf8
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ju1w-iDR0o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BASED KIKE

theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/21/netanyahu-under-fire-for-palestinian-grand-mufti-holocaust-claim

What now

>who's jewing who?

inb4 people accuse the prime minster of israel for anti-semitism, which in turn just proves we've hit peak jew and nobody knows who's jewing anymore.

The goys know the truth about Khazars.

Duh, now what.

Israel is the most antisemetic nation on the planet. Ashkenazi aren't even semetic.

Does the Babykiller sound increasingly nervous about Israel getting entrenched by the pests they created? Oy, it would seem so.

Its 10d chess

>I-i think I hurt myself. Help me greatest ally.

Apparently his son tweeted a happy merchant and what you're talking about actually happened

You think? Mortal fool...

Ancient yiddish fairytales vs 21st century autism, round two.

Stay tuned folks, the game's about to begin

Netanyahu is a Russian operative sending fake retweets. Delete this now.

Grand mufti is /ourguy/?

Netanyahu has failed us. We need to remove him and pleace (((our))) goy.

Yeah Hitler was the Messiah. He gathered Jews from far and wide in one place, and in the end created Israel.

truetorahjews.org/images/holocaustvictims.pdf

Chasids are well aware of Zionist perfidy in arranging the deaths of millions of their kinsmen.

Khazar is a fake meme

Source, you Holocaust perpetrator!

Well it's an obvious fact, Hitler and his advisers always said they wanted to deport the kikes to madagascar and that killing dissenters en masse was a boshevik thing that disgusted them deeply, and was completely counter to german values

>Netanyahu

feel free to post a human-sized image next time, Shekelberg

youtube.com/watch?v=gyZDZCGQJf8

>The jews know the truth about Shoa.
well yeah, they were the ones who invented it in the first place

Feel free to go fuck yourself

Jews/Khazars are a bunch of con artists. Words to them are just tools to manipulate goyim.

>not watching the whole video
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ju1w-iDR0o
He said "Hitler didn't want to exterminate the jews AT THAT TIME, he wanted to expel the jews".
But supposedly some Muslim made him change the mind. It's just an attempt to blame yet another group of people for Holocaust.
I swear to God, Sup Forums is fucking retarded.

Nice no context. Paternal Y dna I presume

Explain eastern yiddish please

In 2016, Wexler and geneticist Eran Elhaik co-authored a study that analyzed the geographical origin of Yiddish speakers using their DNA. They claimed that the DNA has originated in Northeastern Turkey in four villages whose names were, they argued, derived from the word "Ashkenaz." The predicted location was also on the hub of Silk Road routes and close to the Khazarian Empire, as predicted by Wexler and in contrast with the predictions of the Rhineland hypothesis. The authors argue that this is where a non-Germanic "pre-Yiddish" was developed as an undocumented language for trade and that with the Judaization of Slavs it acquired its alleged Slavic component.

>literal scapegoating Hitler to Palestine, to make Palestinian take over just.

I though he was gonna talk about the plan to get rid of the Jewish person away from the Jews like Hitler planned.

wtf i hate hitler now