46 years old

>46 years old

Damn Bulma aged well.

Why is she ashamed of people knowing she eats instant noodles?

She's a part of the richest family in the world.She's eating way below her bracket.

No, it's just that Toriyama has aged poorly and his artstyle is simplified shit so everyone looks babyfaced now.

What's her secret? I want to look EXACTLY like this when I'm 46.

Be drawn by a lazy artist.

She's absorbed plenty of Saiyan semen.

I'm pretty sure that's how it work...I mean that's how Mary Jane died in Spider-man: Reign too much radioactive spider jizz.

In real life? Be a non-hispanic minority, stay in shape, and don't do drugs. Only other option is to have good genes.

Be asian.

Duh, she's a genius scientist.
She makes tools and cosmetics that able to preserve her young body.

Look at her mom too.

Moms a plastic surgery job, had so much work done that she can't even open her eyes anymore.

Don't be white or Hispanic and exercise every day

dont drink, dont do drugs, eat healthy, work out regularly, sleep well and dont eat trash food.

Believe in yourself, eat all your school, stay in milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep and get eight hours of drugs.

Knowing Bulma she probably made a wish using the Dragon balls during one of those years nobody needed them.

i doubt bulma is asian

Her mother's damn near 80.
Have you seen her?

>Moms a plastic surgery job, had so much work done that she can't even open her eyes anymore.

Doubt it, considering Tights, Bulma's older sister looks just as youthful, despite being nearly 60 in DBS.

>That boob shot
Is This show actually worth watching?

eat rice
that asians's secret

>Don't be white or Hispanic
Nice meme. I know a lot of old white men that look young

Its shit...I never miss an episode

Bulma was clearly supposed to be white.