HES GOT THE MEMO BOYS!! HES IN HIS WAY

HES GOT THE MEMO HES ON HIS WAY HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT T MINUS JUST HOURS BEFORE THE SPEECH

IT IS NOW BEING DELIVERED STEP OUT OF THE WAY

Other urls found in this thread:

m.hawaiinewsnow.com/hawaiinewsnow/db/330510/content/0OHtjPSg
nytimes.com/2017/03/30/us/politics/devin-nunes-intelligence-reports.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It’ll be funny when Trump is the one to block the release of the memo

DAHNALD! THE DELEGHATES HAVE A MESSAGE! REHLEASE THE MEMO DAHNALD!

the rope, dahnald

h-he's fast!

Now Barron, tomorrow I will send the media the most aggressive of propaganda ,that he IS Hitler, and your father will be out of office. UNLESS you give me the key to the memo chamber!!!!

this town aint big enough for the two of us democrats

I'll be funny if the memo is a complete honeypot

DAHNALD!
IVE HACKED THE MEMO, IM ON THE INSIDE

Hawaii missilenigger who was said to have mistaken the options and accidentally sent the alert just got fired.

m.hawaiinewsnow.com/hawaiinewsnow/db/330510/content/0OHtjPSg

Now he did it intentionally because he thought it was real. And he has a history of thinking exercises are real. And when they told him to undo his mistake after 5 minutes he just sat there and did nothing. And he's a bad bad guy. And the Governor dindu nuffin and had no idea about this bad guys history when he originally claimed it was an accident.

Jesus fucking Christ. This is a full blown Vegas style narrative change.

Yesterday the Lt Governor resigned abruptly.

Israel fired a nuke at hawaii. End of story.

Oh and the system, besides the oops the real alert and fake alert are almost identical, also had no multi person confirmation. Because that makes sense. So it was definitely definitely just one guy but another guy is suspended and Mr Miyagi is resigning.

I love Redemption Ted!

Lion Ted

Soarin' Ted, Soarin' like an eagle

does anyone have an archive of the whole Ted arc

the good, the bad, and the zodiac killer

*blocks your path*
>hand over the memo and no one gets hurt

Hol Up
Who was memo?

Holy fuck! It's happening!!!!

I've just read the memo and it seems like it is nothing substantial really

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>The House Intelligence Committee voted along party lines Monday to publicly release a classified memo written by Republicans alleging FBI abuses in the agency's surveillance, an aggressive move that could feed a GOP push to undercut special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation and ratchets up a battle with the Justice Department.

>The committee's vote to release the memo spearheaded by Chairman Devin Nunes means that the four-page classified document could be made public this week. But in another party-line vote, the committee voted against making a competing Democratic memo from Rep. Adam Schiff of California available as well.

They voted to release the 4-page FISA memo and NOT to release Schiff's faggy HRC fanfic! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA B-BLOW IT OUT YER ASS, S-SENATOR

back into the corn I go.

>tfw I am a delegate
a-at least there is one person in this world who wants me

Godspeed

post yfw trump reads the memo during the sotu address

YOU AIN'T GETTING THE MEMO ON MY WATCH.

2 MEMOS??
IMPEACH!!

Senator Cruz searching for the Memo in the swamps of the Laos-Cambodia Border, 2018, Colorized

If numerals I acquire, crooked hilldawg in jail before Trumps first term ends.

RUN TED RUN

so the delegates were the key to the memo?

DON'T LISTEN TO HIM TED.

SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE

Aquafresh do you even know what honeypot means?

"Mr. Nunes has acknowledged that the incidental intelligence gathering on Trump associates last year was not necessarily unlawful, and that it was not specifically directed at Mr. Trump or people close to him. American intelligence agencies typically monitor foreign officials of allied and hostile countries, and they routinely sweep up communications linked to Americans who may be taking part in the conversation or are being spoken about."

nytimes.com/2017/03/30/us/politics/devin-nunes-intelligence-reports.html

'incidental' is not the same as forging fake evidence to get a warrant to spy on him directly

Never forget the user who fucked his sister because of that guy.

This is my fetish. Honestly, they were probably going to fuck eventually anyway.

>and that it was not specifically directed at Mr. Trump or people close to him.
you read much?