Boruto Thread

Where the only type of ants allowed are aunts.

Other urls found in this thread:

yokai.com/nue/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's already a thread. mods delete this one please.

Your thread is gay and for faggots. You don't even know how to make a proper OP.

Since the other thread is horrible I'll just move here.

Anyway I can't wait for the assailant to be unmasked in ep 13. I do believe its Sumire but there are still doubts in the back of my mind about if it really is her.

Her screentime compared to the other new characters is astounding and her backstory fits in with the Root ideology but if it is her it would mean she purposely put herself in danger which is strange.

Thank Christ there's someone else who's sane. We'll continue discussing Boruto here then.

Anyway, it's definitely here, as in she's the one wearing the mask. But I don't think she's the one in complete control, ya know?

Presumably she's not as injured as she appears, so it could be a ruse to throw people off of her trail.

Obviously. If she did have Hashirama Cells implanted somewhere in her body they'd come with an accelerated healing factor, meaning she's just faking being injured.

>it can't possibly be Obito! what, did he somehow get rescued by ancient Madara and then upgraded into a Kage level badass who could fight Minato evenly?
>oh, that's exactly what happened

She definitely has an adult ally or mentor of some sort, as even Obito did.

Does she want the boruto seed?

>but if it is her it would mean she purposely put herself in danger which is strange.
Not really. Think of things from her perspective. She knows Boruto knows about the ghost, and can somehow even see it. He's foiled her attacks multiple times already, and her chances of being found out grow by the day. She needs an alibi. Since the seal was nearly complete, she decided to injure herself so nobody would suspect her and complete the mission.

Also, it's a good way to show her dedication to the cause, however, not to the extent that she'd let Namida or Wasabi die. Maybe because she thinks it'd be more suspicious if they did, or maybe because deep down she genuinely cares for them.

Why did they design Hanabi to be so sexy? What does it mean?

Aren't they too tall to be her though?

Also could this be her actual mother?

Let's be real though. It's way easier to swallow Sumire being a Root spy (since we haven't seen any of her abilities) than it is for Chuunin-ass Obito to suddenly become one of the most powerful men on the planet, although his Mangekyou did most of the work.

This thread is shit. Someone make another.

this

She will if she survives this arc.
I was thinking this too. Could be a good throwback to Yugao, and a great way to continue shitting on her by showing how she dies after finally getting over Hayate's death and having a child with someone else.
>too tall
They made a point to show how the postmaster was a midget, and the masked "man" is only slightly taller than him

The masked person was only slightly taller than the midget postal worker so they are about Boruto's size.

I wanna know what happened to Yugao as well btw the SP filler with her was touching although a bit short.

I agree. Mods please.

I doubt it's Sumire though if Sai & Naruto are almost certain it's a foundation member.

>What does it mean?
Even if Boruto fails in the end, it did one thing better than Naruto.

>salty because the mods realized his thread was shit and deleted it

AHAHAHA

And why couldn't Sumire be a Foundation member?

Samefag

Didn't it get disbanded before Naruto became Hokage after Danzo died?

But there are other people keeping the ideology alive and part of that ideology is using orphans because they have no attachments.

Now it's my turn.

Nice photoshop, retard.

No one adressed the flaw of this theories, Naruto actually saved them, they cant fake this to the Hokage. Injuries were real.

Technically it was disbanded shortly after the Uchiha massacre by Hiruzen, but we all saw how that went. Even after Kakashi scrubbed it I'm sure there were holdovers who still believed in the old ways.

I just don't think it could be her unless she's playing a double personality. It does seem shady about her family or history though.

>derailing two entire threads because of the resolution of an OP image

Keep crying those salty tears.

Nice reddit image.

It wouldn't be strange if she was since Kabuto did the same thing when root took him from the orphanage.

The injuries were real but I said they would have healed faster due to the Hashirama Cells in her body, assuming there are any. But then if there was Hashirama's face poking out of her back, or on her titty, or between her legs, you'd think one of the doctors would have seen it when they were stripping her. But we know that doesn't happen in every case. Just look at Yamato. Where's his weird Hashirama face?

Unless they abducted and brainwashed her, she wouldn't be a member because of her age and she looks like she shows too much sympathy to do something like this.

It was, which is why it's now some weird cult that worships a demon inside another dimension and wants to destroy/forcibly control Konoha.

Why do the mods delete the non shit threads? I got fucking blocked by the janitors for posting off-topic when my thread was the least shit of the. Reposting this because I spent too much time for it to go to waste.
For leadership
Tobirama "Kill the Uchiha Before They Start a Coup" Senju
Pros
>Started leaf police force, academy, and other things that the 4 other villages copied from him
and fostered will of fire by saving Sarutobi and co.
Cons
>Fostered some Uchiha hate even though his actions were justified (who puts the police force and prison in the middle of a village) and gave them power that allowed them to begin the future coup against the leaf
Hashiarama "1000 Hands in Your Hole for Poo" Senju
Pros
>Organized the Leaf Village and created the Will of Fire
Cons
>Let Madara fuck about and foolishly tried to pursue peace and friendship when instead he should have just stomped the problems out forcefully
Kakashi "If I'm Not Killing My Friends it ain't a Good Day" Hatake
Pros
>Oversaw village through modernization period and facilitated peace between the villages
Cons
>Almost let Toneri cuck the shit outta him
Minato "Let Me Seal the Most Powerful Tailed Beast in my Newborn Baby then Die Where He Lay" Namikaze
Pros
>Saved the leaf after organizing the attack on the 9 tails
Cons
>Let the Uchiha run wild, thinking they ran the place
Naruto "Ninja Jesus is Me" Uzamaki
Pros
>Dutifully runs the village and continues the peace sought for after the 4th great ninja war
Cons
>Refuses to delegate tasks thus takes them all on himself, wearing his stamina down and thus his Hokage performance

>I just don't think it could be her unless she's playing a double personality
Well no fucking shit she is.
>Unless they abducted and brainwashed her
That's what they do.
>looks like she shows
>she shows
>shows
wewlad

Hiruzen "Let Uchiha Clan be killed by Itachi and Tobi" Sarutobi
Pros
>Finally dealt with the Uchiha and successfully defended the village against Sunagakure and Orochimaru
Cons
>Let Orochimaru escape in the first place when he could have killed and allows Danzo to a bunch of his dirty work. Also kept Naruto's and Sasuke's past a secret because....
Tsunade "Shoulda stopped that Danzo Jew" Senju
Pros
>Finally ordered that hit on Sasuke and offered her services in defense of the village against Pain, then assists the other Kages against Edo Madara
Cons
>Basically let Naruto and Team 7 dictate much of her policies and still let Danzo do his shady ass shit behind her back

Isn't that the monkey what Hiruzen used?

Naruto should've never been hokage.

Oh man you're sad.

It's a Nue, it has a monkey face but the body of many different animals and snake tail.

No, it's called a Nue. It's a Japanese chimera with the head of a monkey, the body of a tanuki, the legs of a tiger and the tail of a snake's front half.

You can read all about 'em here.
>yokai.com/nue/

Probably not. He wanted it for selfish reasons. He was already acknowledged by the village after the Pain assault.

How many issues down the road is Boruto going to cause Salad?

Is it just me or did I detect a hint of jealousy from Salad there?

Yep, I think it was intentional to make her look somewhat jealous.

Not gonna lie, but I'd be more or less okay if this turned into a harem somewhere down the road.

Yo can see the guilt on his eyes.

How long will it take before somebody realizes that they should burn down all the orphanages? Little spiteful parent-less fucks keep ruining it for everybody else.

I doubt it'll go the harem route but it'll probably try to make Boruto not decide on who he wants more. I don't think Sumire has shown any hints of liking him though?

Why the Hyuga females are so best?

Are they childhood friends? Sarada talks to Boruto as almost intimates.

Would Hinata ever cheat on Naruto if I ever offered cash?

Yes they are described as childhood friends but they both deny it.

>I don't think Sumire has shown any hints of liking him though?
Not yet, considering she's still a brainwashed terrorist and all. But she'll probably rape him in his sleep after getting saved by him. It'll be on some undying devotion-type shit.

Don't know, don't actually think we know about both of their childhood other then what we see. I'd assume they've met though couple of times though.

Yes, her and salad will have to fight over for it.

Yep, they're childhood friends who are developing crushes on each other.

On the movie they are almost a couple.

Salad will win.

>Don't know
On the anime website there's a relationships diagram which lists them as "childhood friends"
>couple of times
Probably since infancy, really.

>Hanabi turned 10/10

Can't wait for the /ss/ doujins

They're 'a comin'. I'm sure you'll see a few by next comiket.

>she still has the goofy braided pigtails
Other than that it's perfect.

She was very touchy with Boruto as well.

>still posting the version with the shitty watermark
Nigga come on.

Beyond a couple of blushing moments, not really.

>Shikadai and Boruto are best friends
>Boruto and Sarada are childhood friends
What did they mean by this?

He wants to eat some salad.

I wouldn't consider anything she's done up until now as genuine. In fact, we saw the "genuine" Sumire for just a few seconds this week and she's a melancholy little girl as shows.

>I'm sure you'll see a few by next comiket.
Yeah, no. Get ready for a new batch of NH and SS vanilla with the obligatory latest brainfart from Wataru and maybe something with Tsunade (which is exactly the same shit over and over again) by that hack Naruhodo. I hate the doujin industry sometimes.

Bros before hoes.

Not yet, anyway. I wonder when he'll reciprocate. Because when that happens this'll basically turn into Yahiko and Konan, except Mitsuki will be watching intently instead of waiting outside the door.

I think the power of /ss/ might be enough to break the spell. But who knows.

Need an edit of her asking if you want to eat her instead.

Surprised that doesn't already exist.

>the boobs are still there
How hard can it be to get it right? why does the asshole artist give Nardo more reasons ro be depressed?

How much trouble would Hanabi get in if she got with him? Hinata would use her "gentle fist" on her desu.

*to be depressed.

Speaking of intimates, their relationship in the manga is strangely mature.

Either a whole lot or none at all. Hyuuga are freaky and Japanese culture is surprisingly forgiving of incest.

Bring it on, I bet Hanabi can still take her and she would have extra motivation because of the shota dick.

Wouldn't Hanabi claiming boruto ruin Hiashi's plan?

>Boruto is just Naruto but cooler
It's so simple, stupid, and derivative. So why do I love it?

He can have more than one kid ya know.

Hiashi is old and will die soon, which leaves Hanabi with the perfect opportunity later

I'm sure it would ruin lot's of things if it happened.

I mean sure, but she could genuinely care about her friends,bort,etc. I hope hawawa isn't completely fake.

I'm sure it's not COMPLETELY fake, but it's artificial. Even Sai's fake smile was somewhat based in reality.

But muh god child with salad.

Maybe, but it's going to be a tough one.

Boruto, resist your sexy Aunt and get with the Uchiha chick. Complete your honorable grandfather's legacy!

I dunno. I think it'd be best if by the end of the series it's fine to pick either one. I'd even be fine with more people liking Naruto more. Kinda like how most people prefer Joseph over Jotaro. Both are still good, and there's no shame in choosing one over the other. It's just a difference in tastes.

>she can use her pigtails as weapons

>Persona 5: Boruto Edition

Nobody can resist the Uchiha eyes, he'll eventually fall to her.