FUCKING
D
A
M
M
I
T
JAPAN

No. Not this shit again. Not again. Please.

>specting enything but shit from an incest manga

Motherfucker.
I hope pisschan dies, holy shit.

This is the mangaka's face right now.

>More than 100 chapters in
>Keita has finally chosen his love
>Nope, let's push PISS so that he can "grow as a man"
It's not just that it's half-assed. It's also totally cliche, and utterly incomprehensible.

I only watched the anime, can i get a quick rundown?

I've been reading this for literally 9 years or something.
This is not ok.

You must be one of the people who thought Asuka would win Kimi no Iru Machi

>Not okay
>Guaranteed to have at least 50 more chapters, i.e 4 more years of manga
What's not okay about it? Just accept that Keita will realize his ambition is to make incest legal in Japan and he'll go to a college now so that he can marry his sister.

Actually, I don't enjoy romance manga and never read it. I only like harems.

Also, it was a Seo manga. I know enough to not touch Seo.

Keita literally has no business getting worried about shit. Both Ako and Riko aren't blood related to him so why is it an issue?
Oh wait, it is not an issue, he just wanted to date sensei and is being a fag about the threesome with the loli.

Fucking piss-chan, she's been the worst character since her introduction and I shit you not, Keita will end up falling for her.

>Actually, I don't enjoy romance manga and never read it. I only like harems.
Nu-Sup Forums is real

>Keita will end up falling for her.
But that's impossible.

Piss and sensei were mistakes

>Been on Sup Forums since 2006.
>nu-Sup Forums

>he's actually breaking up with best girl
Fuck, she didn't even get enough toilet and pee scenes.

To be fair, it's Sensei breaking up with him. For all the same reasons Sensei's always break up with their students: Keita seems to have no ambition beyond having a happy life with Sensei, and she thinks that's bad so she wants to break up with him and force him to find an ambitious dream in life while living up to her role as a great teacher.

She's very into him, Keita seems to get into pissing and toilet scenes with Sensei often as well which means that's something Piss-chan and him have in common.

They'll just play watersports all day.

Nu =/= new

Anyways I'm merely pointing out how weird it is that you're not pretentious or contrarian and just flat out cop to enjoying a good harem.

piss a best

What if they so prefer watersports that Keita only pees in her?

>What if they so prefer watersports that Keita only pees in her?
But piss-chan is the one who keeps peeing on Keita.
I think there's like 2 scenes were she gets peed on.

>there are """""people"""" on Sup Forums that want piss to win

Aw and I was cheering for them.
God damn it I guess this is the second time my ship sank while here in Sup Forums.

An otaku has no reason to hide his love on an anonymous image board.

Why are you faggot talking about piss-chan? She has nothing to do with this decision, Sensei feel guilty as the realization of what she is doing is immoral and immature finally hit her, this is a perfect setup for a timeskip and finally end the manga

The last time I had a ship sunk was just a few weeks ago, when UQ Holder confirmed that Negi rejected Eva.

If I was Keita and that was the reason I'd ask her "why can't our love be the ambition?"

>NBR
>incest

People on Sup Forums also wanted Manami to win.

Eva never liked the boy, she love his father.

Because of this. Keita wouldn't be changing the world and being enough of a manga MC if he wanted to have a happy family life.

NBR is the worse kind of incest.

i saw this when i felt like looking ahead at the raws. now i'm going to end up guesstimating who's saying what for like the next 4 months.

>Timeskip
>Incest manga
You quintessential nigger.

>>Nope, let's push PISS so that he can "grow as a man"

Is that really what's happening? I like Piss but I always figured she'd be a side character who gets a really hot chapter here and there.

Why isn't he keeping the main focus on the fucking Sisters, since that's the point of his manga? Focus on the sisters, have the rest of the girls get some chapters here and there. It's not rocket science. People got into this because they wanted hot threesomes with the two hot sisters. God damn the nips are dumb.

Oh christ, people actually follow this series?

FUCKING FINALLY.
Can we go back to the young girls again?

Wait what? Didn't they break up like a shit ton of time ago? I stopped reading around that point.

This is a fucking dream right? They're seriously not doing this right? They're just joking right?

anyone else /piss/ here, didn't think I'd like her so much
riko is good as well

Is anyone expecting an actual harem ending this late in the game? A while back it was plausible but the way this has been heading for the last couple month seems like its going to end up with the dreaded open ending or /piss/.

Remove sensei.

>Not knowing the author is a hardcore pissfag
>Not knowing or expecting the girl with the most piss scenes would win

Are you guys retarded or what? I'm glad the teacher grew up a bit, I didn't like that shit in Persona's 3 and 5 either.

>series called Kiss X Sis
>gets surprised when anyone other than the sisters doesn't win
Fuckin kuroneko fags.

Sensei X Student is usually god-tier but this time, not so much.

That just happened to me last chapter when he turned down Nodoka and Yue. They were the only two I wanted to win the negibowl

What this user said. You guys actually thought for a second that this guy was gonna stay with Sensei? Come the fuck on people, this can't be the first harem manga yall have read.

I still have to eat shit because people who called it that Kokonoe teenager was the one Negi had as a waifu because of all of her ridiculous screentime, god dammit, I wanted her as a bro and instead she's the one who got Negi's shota cock fucking Chisame off all people, fucking dammit

this is fine, she's worst girl anyways, I'm not going to sleep mad or anything

OH FUCKING NO. NOOOO I JUST WANT SOME NICE THINGS AFTER PISS GIRL

I don't even keep up with this shit and that made angry.

Has either one of the twins had a penis inside them yet?

>mfw i called that this would happen the second they began dating
>mfw anons kept calling me retarded despite this being one of the most cliché thing in harems ever (first girl to date MC while the story is still running loses in the end)
>mfw i have no face
you guys are idiots for getting upset or surprised about this, you should've known it would happen right away

>Kiss x """"SIS""""

hahahhaha get fucked sensei

I hope she gets transferred to another school and we dont see her again.

I hope she gets transfered in front of a japanese truck.

Not that i remember, I think the furthest weve come is girls drinking cum/precum, no penis in them yet.

this, then new sensie with the same name shows up and kita starts falling for her.

>mfw a pissfag

>finally reconciling with his girlfriend
>immediately thinks of his fake-girlfriend

Hard luck Sensei, we KissxPiss now.

If sensei is out then I'm out

oops
you accidentally left your trip on, friend