OPT

One Page Thread.

Source?

HE'S DEAD, JIM!

Sauce now PLEASE thank you.

Oh, My Sweet Alien

when will Memesashi get killed? And who will?

>last update in 2012

This is NTR, isn't it?

Is this a one page thread for fucking weebs? All i see is garbage moe manga

Yeah, love this one. Although she's into Bad Boys II. She probably loves the Bayformers movies.

Hanned Yams is the real saviour of the arc; you just know that M-dog is totally finna let him kill him now

What did you expect?

not even close user, no NTR bullshit
the page makes it look like is what's interesting

literally Sup Forums:the manga

>watermark post
are we allowing this?

By the way, which Star Wars should I watch first?

Nice edge.

This is what you deserved.

Literally kino.

Wortenia senki

Anyone know the manga with the cute couple that's in two opposing organisations? The guy is some kind of cop, while the girl is a fluffy haired criminal that helps other criminals escape.
They're both adorable together and she might use guns alot.

I know I probably shouldn't ask, but it's been eating me up all day thinking about it.

This looks like a medical condition.

this is great

He's squeezing every single muscle and sinew in his entire body as hard as he can all at once so that he can take an inconceivable painful attack without a reaction.

Real possibility, seeing she likes over-the-top-turn-off-your-brain-explosionfest watching for the sheer fun of it. She also have that hatred to 2deep4u snobs.
However, she do hate things that are shit either way, like Star Wars Prequels, Terminator Genisys, and Indiana Jones Crystal Skull; so there's still possiblity that even Bayformers can be too much for her.
It haven't been shown though whether she's one of those people that have bile fascination to things like The Room
IV of course

Ending was gay af

>kino-san
picked up

I read this and forgot to save the name.

Saike Mata Shite mo

Episode I

IV > V > I > II > III > VI is the best order.

At least you're not like one of her boss that starts from V

Please help.

It makes more sense to go in chronological order!

Shush, user, and listen here.
Start with 4 first because it sets the mood better than 1. Also, the reveal at the end of 5 would've been spoiled had you watch the prequels first. So start at 4, then 5, then go back to 1-3 for the flashback of Anakin's childhood and the fall of the Jedi Council, and how the empire and Vader came to be. Finally you end with 6 for the closure and death of the emperor.

I mean it's obvious one should watch it in production order.

I mean, would you play the Metal Gear series in chronological order or in production order, assuming you never played any of the games?

Rest in peace man, your mango is pure unadultered fun.

>kills himself 200+ times just to save one person's life and talk-no-jutsu them
Absolute, madman

Rest in Peace my man,.

F

>truck-kun shows up on the first chapter

Honestly production order for the numbered entries would make for a smoother experience because you'll be playing the games as they get better (until 3, 4 isn't bad but not as good as snake eater).

You can also argue the story makes more sense if you play it in production order since new story elements really only compliment stuff that's brought up in the previously released game. Going 3 > peace walker > 5 > 1 > 2 > 4 is a bitch because the mechanics don't build on each other. You go from "Fulton the game" to arcade stealth to full on stealth.

1 > 2 > 3 > 4 > peace walker > 5 just feels better but I'm biased having played them as they came out.

This was very cute, shame it was only a oneshot.

Source?

>awesome cute little series about a man married to an alien
>last chapter is all about their kid being gay

palpable disappointment

It's just a phase. Muffin girl will win in the end.

>truck-kun transported him into another world

Yes user, that's what happens when manga don't get picked up.

I just realized that truck-kun is the japanese version of the ferryman

Source? Google is "cartooning" me

Kemono Jihen

Much obliged