AHAHAHA WHITEY SO FUKIN DUMB HAHAHA

verysmartbrothas.theroot.com/5-life-hacks-for-black-people-who-want-to-leverage-whit-1820853574

>"5 Life Hacks for Black People Who Want to Leverage White Guilt to Make White People Uncomfortable at Work"

HAHAHH WHITEY SO FUKKIN GULLIBLE HAHAH

how does it feel literally being the lowest form of barely human life?

You've obviously realised by now that you're not going to out-breed us, and there IS going to be a war for a Ethno-Europe very soon.
what are you going to do to stop us?
What are you going to do when the already alienated police forces openly join us.

What are you going to do when our agents inside your Militaries go rogue.

What are you going to do when Europe shakes under the weight of our men marching and the cities become clogged with the blood of a million dead humans.

What are you going to do to stop it from happening ?
You cant stop it. And the clock is ticking.

HAHAHH WHITEY CAN'T UNDERSTAND PARODY HAHAH

1. If you need a day off and you have no PTO or vacation days left, cite Kwanzaa.

>“Hey, Bob. We’re off Friday, right?”

>“I don’t think so, Tyreke. Why would we be?”

>“Wait, so you’re telling me, as the manager of this company, that it doesn’t celebrate Kwanzaa?”

>“Um, it’s November. I thought Kwanzaa was in December.”

>“So you’ve never heard of the 37 days of Kwanzaa, the pre-Kwanzaa recognition of family, unity, Claymation and Isabel Sanford? Tell me, Bob, that you know that Friday is when we light the quadrangle and sing ‘Lift Every Voice on the Mountain’ with our families. Are you trying to keep me away from my family?”

>“No.”

LMAOOOO

2. Jokingly drop the racism bomb ... but with a straight face.

>“Hey, Tyreke, did you see the game last night?”

>“No, Bob. Flat-screen TVs are racist. Why would you even ask me that?”

>“Wait ... what?”

>[Tyreke walks away while Bob wonders what the fuck just happened.]

HAHAHAH ITS SO FUKKIN SIMPLE LMAOOOO FUKKEN SOFT ASS NIGGAS LMAOOO

obvious satire faggot ---- +1 to the negro that wrote it. -1 to anyone that took this shit serious

i'm white and I already do this

you are ableist for thinking Sup Forums would bother to factcheck and read links

3. Get out of jams by referencing your hair.

>“Hey, Iesha. Are those expense reports ready? Been waiting on them for three days now.”

>"Sorry, Bob, but I had to get my edges chopped and remarinated, and that took longer than usual. I won’t get the reports done until next Wednesday.”

>“But they were due this Monday.”

>“ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT YOU DON’T CARE ABOUT THE EDGE CHOPPING AND REMARINATION PROCESS BLACK WOMEN MUST GO THROUGH WITH OUR HAIR TO COME TO WORK AND BE ACCEPTED IN MAINSTREAM SOCIETY?”

>"I'm not saying that, I’m just ... ”

>“THEN WHAT ARE YOU SAYING, BOB?”

>“Nothing. Just that Wednesday will work.”

HAHAGA IT WORKS EVRY FUKIN TIME LMAOOOOOO

His Missions were AOK

We don't hire blacks.

>5 life hacks
>2 of them are basically the exact same thing

Nigs a noggin

who bought here?

>Hey guys lets do typical nigger shit they wont see it coming!

Fellow Americans, do you think we will ever live in our nation without affirmative action?

Niggers and shitskins will die in the millions on our streets. This will happen.
Don't even try to tell me that sub 70 IQ chimps are able to withstand our rage when we once started ramping on the niggers and shitskins.
The race war will be lost by the shitskins. Whites are quality material and will always win.

i'm not evenr acist and i'm disgusted

how the fuck can a human being have a nose that big. it's bigger than her entire mouth

>“No, Bob. Flat-screen TVs are racist. Why would you even ask me that?”
I would answer:
"For a simple minded individual it might look like that."

Her nose gets bigger every time I see this photo

who is this?