I just started watching Steins;Gate at last DUBBED

I just started watching Steins;Gate at last DUBBED.

AND NONE SHALL STOP ME FOR MY IQ IS OF SUCH AN ADVANCED LEVEL AAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Okabe killed Kurisu.

Mayuri is voiced by Ashley Burch, can you carry on knowing this?

Enjoy it and don't come back until you've finished.

I did think she sounded kind of annoying, but it was tolerable. Hamtaro the MC is voiced pretty awesomely so it's good.

>google ashely burch
>Ashly Burch
'Heartbroken' She
Won't Play Chloe In
Life Is Strange Prequel

mfw she voiced chloe she was really good in that though

Union disputes, sorry, man.

you miss out on so much with dubs, theyre essentially glorified screen readers

a great way to underappreciate a cool cartoon

This is one of the 3 cartoons that has actually made me cry.

I did sub though.

Enjoy.

VN always better than anime adaptions

>post yfw you will never be Anthony Burch

>going Kana Hanazawa to Ashley Burch
how the fuck do some people actually prefer the dub

Read the VN you fucking pleb
Don't read zero thought, it was shit

>dubbed Moeka isn't quiet and shy
Dropped there and then, and you should do the same.

Why did Okabe think he could? Suzuha would kick his ass so hard he'd be unable to time leap. Was his mind fucked up that badly?

>think this is shitposting
>remember this is actually true
My head is a little bit too rested right now.

Zero is decent if you don't expect it to be as great as the first game.

Kurisu isn't the name they use in the dubs :^)

Wait till you see the true Amadeus.

How do you know Suzuha wouldn't enjoy some love from Uncle Okarin?

Only the Promised Rinascimento and the Vega/Altair endings where good, everything else was trash like Kagari.

I cried like a little bitch over vega and altair.
Fuck you for reminding me about Mayuri's first mission.

I think the drama cd killed her and suzuha off, maybe they'll retcon it milk a sequel with Okabe saving her

you're missing out on the emotional experience of being able to ignore how cringy everything is because you're reading it instead of hearing it. I can't imagine hearing them talk out loud about @channel

Dubfags out. OUT.

Dub is good for S;G

Gehenna's Stigma was great, too. Twin Automata was okayish. Kagari and true end were fucking shit.

I loved Twin Automata though, it made me appreciate Maho more.

>watching dubs
How about you check these?

You know, I have recently started to follow a domestic anime site in order to not miss out on local screening events.
The thing is that shithole won't shut up about domestic VAs. Are there people that actually care about them? Aren't kindergarteners the only people that are genuinely better off with a dub?

Dub wasn't terrible for S;G, but I still prefer it subbed.

To hear it in the actual language we understand?

>hear it
You're not hearing 'it', just like subfags are not reading 'it'. You're watching a bastardized version, but choosing the one that butchers it the most.

The dub is actually pretty good, it's almost completely spot on

The anglosphere really likes to spout shit.

Eh, you hear an approximation in a language you understand. Usually without the correct nuance of emotion. But I understand, ignorance is bliss. If you enjoy it you enjoy it.

>implying subs don't have the same fundamental flaw

Get over yourself

Wait, just downloaded the steins;gate vn, this shit real??

Yep, but you'll have to see the rest of the story to really know what happens

Hovering over links to nsfw boards shouldn't open the image

>You're not hearing 'it'
How bout you invent a time machine and convert to Hinduism so you can go back in time and kill yourself so you can hopefully reincarnate as a full-blooded Japanese in Japan and be fully immersed in the contemporary language and culture if you care about authenticity so much. If you cared at all, you'd at least learn the language. But you haven't.

Everyone picks up important keywords after a while, when reading subs. You don't lose as much information.

Yes, but unless you actually understand Japanese, you'll never be able to fully recognize muh nuances that subfags speak so highly about. My point is that dubs and subs will always have some level of disconnect for as long as language is still a barrier, so bragging about subs being better when it ultimately boils down to preferences is beyond retarded.