Megumin eating a chicken drumstick

Megumin eating a chicken drumstick

Hey... it's not Monday yet.

Really makes you think

Megumin with plump, juicy breasts

wtf delete

Has the artist never seen a chicken drumstick before

I want to feed Megumin my chicken drumstick.

And again

IT'S MEGUMIN!

watching girls eat makes my heart warm.

They always look like they're having a good time, with the "OISHII" stuff and all.

honestly that looks pretty good the skin looks like its made from bread crumbs and would have a strong crunchy bite followed by an array of spice and the soft inner texture of the meat in a perfect harmony a true drumstick

bad art

Megumin eating while looking adorable.

Holy shit stop posting her. each time you think "haha, i posted megumin!" when deep down, you should be killing yourself you stupid piece of shit. she is NOT cute. she's a fucking dwarf who can only use one spell that has a cooldown of forty aeons. a fucking ship cannon is more useful and kazuma could come up with the blueprints for such a thing with vanir. stop spamming this thaumaturge thot or i swear to god ill fucking end you.

Does the ship cannon wear bandages as a thighhighs?
I THINK NOT.

Kill yourself.

New official art.

Help, I'm in love with Konosuba: Red Version!

What's red version?

Megumin dancing by swinging her pussy.

What do you think is the red version user? Nobody here likes Team Aqua, Team Megumin all the way!

That's a weird Megumin behind Team Magma.

Dem Yunyuns.

I want to feed her.

Absolutely haram

Aww yiss, eating cevapcici

I want yunyun to have my abortion

Why would anyone want to ruin such a perfect figure?

Konata knew it well

This is a standard steak with veggies, not your kebab garbage

Will this meme ever die?

m... m-masaka?!

Why would you want it to die? It's the best thing to come out of these threads.

What the fuck is this it looks amazing.
God I'm hungry.

That, my good friend, is Cevapcici, a Balkan breakfast dish that'll give you a full bodygasm. Depending on the region you can think of it as a spicy casing-less sausage charred crispy on the outside while moistly flavourful on the inside. I've seen some variations on it throughout europe but the Croatian ones were always the best.

I'm not that user, but the way you just described that gave my stomach a boner.

Try googling some variations of Cevapcici, Chevapchichi and similar and you might find a place near you that serves it. A stomach that has yet to experience the delight of cevapcici is a tale of sorrow. Personally I enjoy frying them up with some sriracha or spooning up some sambal oelek on them after frying, but if you have some proper complimentare side-dishes you won't need that extra kick.

I want to eat a chicken drumstick while looking exactly like Megumin.

I want to eat out somebody eating chicken drumsticks while looking exactly like Megumin

I want to eat out somebody looking exactly like Megumin while eating chicken drumsticks, while looking exactly like Megumin.

I want to Megumin somebindy looking exactly like Megumin while Megumin Megumins, while looking exactly like Megumin

>>He thinks that's chicken

Carry on lads, it's always Monday some where! Aqua admires your romantic passion about your dream to only use Explosion, no matter how impractical it is!

How many Megus can a Megu megu if a Megumin megu Megu?

enlightening

A megu that megus as hard as a megu can megus at Ω megus per megu

Megumin makes everyone go full retard. Please forgive them.

U fuckin wot megu, I'll megu your megumin megu mate

Someone needs to draw Megumin cosplaying pic related.

>video games made me that way!

MEGUMIN MAIN!?!?!?!?!?

It's all society's fault.