Brit/pol/ - Papers edition

>Leaked Brexit predictions are a "selective interpretation of a preliminary analysis": Tory
news.sky.com/story/live-minister-claims-secret-report-was-leaked-to-undermine-brexit-11228612
archive.is/OBEFU

>BBC interviews CIA directer Pompeo to bolster support for fake news Russia narrative
rt.com/uk/417378-cia-pompeo-truth-bbc/
archive.is/hc58i

>Govt to review 1.6m disability claims; at a cost of £4bn
ibtimes.co.uk/1-6m-disability-claims-be-reviewed-after-government-mental-health-u-turn-1657356
archive.is/aYwfy

>McLuskey calls on Labour to block Brexit - to remove PM
theguardian.com/politics/2018/jan/30/labour-should-oppose-brexit-deal-to-bring-down-pm-mccluskey
archive.is/6u88q

>Court finds Snoopers Charter unlawful (GCHQ dragnet btfo)
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/mass-snooping-regime-pioneered-theresa-11938784
archive.is/0GnWf

>Parliament is falling apart
reaction.life/parliament-may-not-takes-fix-crumbling-house/
archive.is/zeG6L

>Man plots attack on Big Ben, small kitchen knife found in car
metro.co.uk/2018/01/30/teacher-plotting-isis-attack-big-ben-westfield-found-large-knife-7272477/
archive.is/HydJd

>Britain First blamed for stillbirth
home.bt.com/news/uk-news/britain-first-deputy-head-blamed-by-mother-for-death-of-her-stillborn-daughter-11364247128104
archive.is/1mMWo

>Mansplaining, Snowflake and Hangry among new terms added to Oxford "English" Disctionary
uk.news.yahoo.com/mansplaining-snowflake-hangry-new-entries-oxford-english-dictionary-085009689.html
archive.is/MpgL8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hsbg9NiMRzk
youtu.be/QNYF-fiLB4c
theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/jan/30/uk-mass-digital-surveillance-regime-ruled-unlawful-appeal-ruling-snoopers-charter?
archive.is/Cf4LB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> still 10p

Holy shitballs that's amazing

I am a Scouser and noone can stop me

Because nobody wants to come near you.

>boss casually dropped that he used to work for MI5 today
>cant sleep
>not sure if I want to go in tomorrow

>opening of stadium gates intensifies

youtube.com/watch?v=Hsbg9NiMRzk

GOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLL

He’s probably reading this right now.

Maybe he should have lead ukip baka

>boss casually dropped a load of bollocks today

>t. user's boss

Fuck off MI5

GO GO ON YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

ARSENLUL

> Brexit will cause 0.4% growth rather than 0.5%

Well better call off the whole thing.

Anyone disappointed by how little impact the EU will end up having on the average person? I was hoping for a collapse desu.

N..nno D.. dont mock muh footy its all a 'ave it is. U no how hard it is to work as a painter? Its a hard life and u no what they say work hard play hard ya poof

>deano posting

I thought the EU would have collapsed by now but Austria, France, and the Netherlands fucked up

>still 10p
>cheaper than the daily mail and 15p cheaper than the daily mirror - and ten times better

>actual price
>55p

the folks from that 'daily' paper need to take an 'express' train to auschwitz

AY LAD I'M OFF FOR A CUPPA T I AM.

GET IN THERE SON...

Bit dead tonight

WE cant all be neet like u you fookin scrounga. I work as a fookin plumbir. Wut about u?

Hey Brit/pol/ I hope you guys are investing in ChainLink so that in 20 years time when we're the new financial elite we can sort our country out.

>not getting the joke
Stupider than I thought. I’m not fat or old either, stop projecting.

A cant fookin understand this tech jargon man is there plumber coin for wurkin class lads liek meself??

TOO RITE EE IS WOTS OL THIS ONLAIN MONEH EVEN ABOUT

youtu.be/QNYF-fiLB4c

AY PLUMBIR LAD I JUS GOT BAC FRUM POOSST ORFFICE IT'S FOOKIN CLUSED

A DONT FUKIN GET IT SOME TOFF SHIT I RECKON. THE ONLY THINGS A GIT R PLUMBIN, me BENIFITS And SHAGGING tha missus am I rite or am me rite?

I sit in an office all day pretending to work. And I fell asleep for a bit earlier so I'm not tired atm

You lads know why you're so convinced that Britain is dead, don't you? It's because you stay up to one in the morning everyday Deano posting and as a result have become dead inside, and you project this on to everything you look at. Stop being nobheads, oryt?

TOO RITE U AH LAD TOO RITE, LOAD OH BOLLOCKS IF YE ASK ME

HOLY FUCK WHY DOES CRINGING HURT SO MUCH
>this documentary

THATS THEM TORIES IT IS THERE CLOSING EVERYTHING DOWN N GIVIN IT TOO THERR BANKER WANKER FRIENDS!!! FUKIN AUSTERITY HOW THE FOOK AM A GUNA BYE CHELSEA A NEW PHONE IF DEM TORIES CUT ME BENEFITS

britain is dead we are just the satical intellectual and comedic vangaurd of the right wing in this country rolling around in its carcass because we have nothing else to do

>Britain isn't dead

>satical
>vangaurd
Intellectual.

>he's still awake at one in the morning
Disprove that, else all of your other assertions are to be discarded.

I sleep at 4am most days desu. Not even a NEET.

AY LAD BUT I'M STILL GUNA FOTE FOR THUM ANYWAY

>still awake at one in the morning
Well, you've got me there
Maybe if I went to sleep I could dream Britain wasn't dead

A ONLY VOTED TORY TO GIT RID OF DEM PAKIS YEA, NOT ME FOKKIN BENNIES

Two shay.

DESPITE WAT YUV SED I'M STILL GUNA FOTE FOR THUM ANYWAY BUT NOT UNTIL I'VE AD A BREW

kek, it’s true. I take it you saw Alt Hype’s video. His dad looks white, not half black.

you brits will never be allowed to leave the eu

And you'll never be allowed to cross the road without the Government's permission. You win some, you lose some.

Has anybody asked him to define a black person?

TOO RITE LAD POP WON ON FE ME PLEASE THANKS YU

THATS A SMART IDEA IF A LAID ME EYES ON ONE.. AND AM A SMART BLOKE I CAN FIX PLUMBINGS. PERSONALLY I THINK ITS IMPERATIVE THAT WE USE OUR VOTE TACTICALLY. VOTE TORIES BECAUSE THE ALTERNATIVE COULD BE LABOUR YEA

ME DAD VOTED LABOUR ME MAM VOTED LABOUR SO AL VOTE LABOUR THATS DE WEY ITS ALWAYS BEEN AN ALWAYS WILL BE I JUST WANT SOMEONE TO GET RID EH THESE FOOKIN PAKIS

GO ON UMPUGBA

My father voted Green, my mother was in Green leadership. I've voted Green all my life.

>Has anybody asked him to define a black person?
Other than 'is X white/black' I don't remember desu

TOO RITE LAD TOO RITE THEM TORIES R CUTTING OUT FREE SCHOLL MEALS FOR THE WEE ONES. A BLOOMIN TRAVESTY IF YE ASK ME. THEM WANKERS DIDNT HAVE NO TROUBLE BAILING OUT THERE BANKER FRENDS AT THE EXPENSE OF THA GREAT BRITISH BENEFITS PARASITES LIEK ME...,

If they are confused about what is happening in America (which they clearly are), let's see what they make of what happens in Britain if they stop or dilute Brexit. They just don't get it. The old rules no longer apply.

Your father is a cunt, your mother is a cunt and you are a cunt.

>cunt

YouTube and everyone on it needs to be gassed, it's made far too many stupid people feel intelligent.

>The old rules no longer apply.
Yes they do and everyone will do as they're told or go to jail, as per the old rules. Stop LARPing you fat poofter.

DOWN WITH THE TAMPON TAX

I'm pleased to see the BBC retains its nose for news, and that the main story on the news is how much senior BBC presenters are paid. And they wonder why people despise them.

>Secret

RITE THUTS 2 CUUUPS
ONE FA ME AN ONE FE U

RITE THATS ANUTHA 2. I WUN'T TAKE NO FA AN ANSER I SAID I WUN'T TAKE NO FA AN ANSER.

>stop LARPING you fat poofter

That's a very specific insult.

>green cunt

>BBC retains its nose
OY VEY

Oh shit, replied to the wrong fat poofter.

>The old rules no longer apply.
Yes they do and everyone will do as they're told or go to jail, as per the old rules. Stop LARPing you fat poofter.

>Sorry, forgot I was in Carry On brit/pol/, where no political discussion is allowed, as you were

HERES ME AT THA ENGLIND GAME. IF THEM ARGENTINIANS DONT LIKE US FUCK EM RUULLE BRITANNIA IT WUS US PAINTERS N BENEFIT RECIPIENTS WHO BUILDED THE EMPIRE NOT DEM POSH TWATS WITH THERE EDUCATION N VOCABLURARY

>larping is political discussion
Go to bed, it's late.

>"Good evening, it's 9 o'clock, you're watching BBC News - now the headlines"
>"Brexit has been cancelle-"
FUCK THIS BORING SHIT PUT XFACTOR ON LUV

>He didn't 100x short Bitcoin from 11600

This is why no one will remember your name

I'm starting to think that you're actually NEET Steerlad.

I can't even begin to explain to you how good it feels to sit back, relaxing, smoking and drinking occasionally, watching the screen flicker as you earn tens of thousands for doing next to nothing. What a time to be alive.

It's better than sex.

Lies
Have you been able to move a significant amount of your earnings into real world money/bank account? Not trying to bait or anything, genuinely interested, I've heard stories about being able to buy as much as you want, but running into trouble/shenanigans when trying to sell/convert into real money.
If I buy monopoly money and it moons 6000%, it's still just monopoly money if I can't sell it/use it.

>Lies
No it isn't. I genuinely am starting to think that.

I wish it was true

No, there are no issues, or none for me personally. At first places like Coinbase have limits on your account to avoid a bank run, but you can up them as you withdraw more. Takes a few days max via direct wire to your bank.
You can also just cash out in person by meeting someone from LocalBitcoin in a public place, and cashing out into cold hard cash on the spot. I've done this a few times and made some great contacts in the process.

The "can't cash out" meme is just for people who have never tried cashing out and they run into these issues thinking they can withdraw 2 million USD at once and have it within the hour. Even a bank needs time for that, etc.

Are you sure that it isn't already?

Yes

goodnight boys

Night

theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/jan/30/uk-mass-digital-surveillance-regime-ruled-unlawful-appeal-ruling-snoopers-charter?
archive.is/Cf4LB

>sniff

>FWOARGH JEW SEE X FACTOR LAS NITE WHAT THE FOOKIN ELL WAS SIMON FINKING PUTTIN IM ON THAT EARLY