Assad is not a dictato-

>Assad is not a dictato-

Who says he's not a dictator? And why are you implying all dictators are bad?

He's a neoliberal dictator but better him than the jihadis trying to get rid of him.

Did Bashar Al-Assad have that built? What year was it built?

Assad is not my concern.
Let the Syrians deal with him.
Why is that such a hard concept for CIAniggers to understand? Why do CIAniggers not realize they are garbage and fucking retarded?

>Sup Forums hates Muslims
>Sup Forums also supports a Muslim dictator puppet of an avowed theocratic Islamist state because they care about his people, the majority of whom are Muslims

Really activates my almonds

>assad made a cloud pass overhead

Yeah I don't know what is up with this shit lately. Same thing with Iran. I blame /sg/

the people of Syria prefer to have Assad as the leader. the other option is Turks in control

Saged for shit meme

Assad is secular. So was Saddam. So was Gaddafi. They are Ba'athist, which is secular

Westerners never know anything.

Assad IS a dictator, and a pretty based one at that.

>Sup Forums supports regimes that stand against Wahhabis and Jews
wow how totally unexpected and unusual

>Implying dictators are bad.
>Implying the popularity contest based on lies, deception and fraud every 4 years are any better.
>Implying dictators aren't doing better enviromental preservation and creating green energy because they don't have to win an election after sacking 2000 coal miners and firing the guys at the fossil fuel plant.
Democracy is the end if all things

He's a puppet you ignorant fuck. A puppet of Iran in its battle for dominance of the Middle East with Saudi Arabia. Nothing more.

He is not a based dictator. He's a sad, weak little man horrendously out of his depth from his first day in office. If he was a man of any power or personal quality, his country would not be a war-torn hellhole. He is man so utterly devoid of foresight or intelligence that he allowed Al Qaeda to set up safehouses and ratlines in his country to enter Iraq and kill Americans, little imagining they would use those networks against him in a few years. He is a man so completely lacking any kind of judgement that he failed to understand that the massive drought and influx of rurals into his cities would result in instability on a nationwide scale, instead deciding to crackdown on any dissidents. Having failed to ceush the rebellion, he has whored himself out to regional powers in an effort to maintain his crumbled power base, leading his country into the most devastating war of the last decade. He is just about the worst leader on the planet. Worse than Saddam, worse than Gaddafi. An incompetent, vapid fuckwit. Read his private emails, the man is so out of touch it's unbelievable. He was discussing furniture and shoes with his wife while his country plunged into the abyss.

End of argument.

Is that Assad's palace? What a disgusting piece of postmodern trash, there's no way he isn't a kike if he lives in that shit.

>worse than Gaddafi
Gaddafi was the greatest leader of his age.

That was created in the 80s, though, by Assad's papa.

Would be a comfy job to be a guard patrolling that forest ridge.

reminder that if you bring up Jew and specifically Israel hating, you will attract Allahu Akbars

fuck off jew, no one wants you here

they are not secular, they are just civilized towards civilized people

nothing wrong with /sg/

imagine being this kiked

Not his fault your president lives in a cuckshed.

Pretty cool place to live IMO.

>B-But you're a Jew

Lmao Sup Forums really is pathetic. You literally know fuck all about Syria or the Middle East, the immense complexity of a situation like the Syrian Civil War and the general proxy war being fought all over the region is just boiled down to "Israel and oil" for you. Anyone who disagrees with your braindead narrative is a Jew.

I blame yanks desu. Your ziocentrist world view is trash. Educate yourselves.

Wifey is pretty hot

literally who

Most of these people are either retarded or muslim anyway. whenever somebody screams ''its da joos'' you just know they have no clue what they are talking about.

Out of all modern dictators i only like Lee Kuan yew. Seems like the only one that actually build something that will benefit the people of his nation for years to come.

>OP is not a shit post-
>1 post by this ID