Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni

After a freak accident involving some lightning winds up zapping him dead, 15-year-old Mochizuki Touya wakes up to find himself face-to-face with God. “I am afraid to say that I have made a bit of a blunder...” laments the old coot. But all is not lost! God says that he can reincarnate Touya into a world of fantasy, and as a bonus, he gets to bring his smartphone along with! So begins Touya's adventure in a new, anachronistic pseudo-medieval world. Friends! Laughs! Tears! Inexplicable Deus ex Machina! He sets off on a journey full of wonder as he absentmindedly travels from place to place, following whatever goal catches his fancy. The curtains lift on an epic tale of swords, sorcery, and smartphone apps!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tpl6mSXo8po
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7DuhSollYQ
marumaru.in/b/manga/174046
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This sounds like the most generic series ever.

It is. Still, why not?

youtube.com/watch?v=Tpl6mSXo8po

The show's not even out yet but the fucking theme tune is already stuck in my head. Fuck this shit.

please tell me the battery dies making the smartphone worthless and irrelevant.
who am i kidding its isekai.

Reload energy with magic because God is amazing.

How is shit like this even getting an anime

It's mentioned exactly once at the very beginning that it's charged with his magic or something and the subject is never brought up again

>isekai about a smarthpone
Its far from generic
But generic nowadays means "things that dont pander to me"

A smartphone it's FUCKING USLESS without internet and calls. The fuck is he going to do with it? Get a harem with angry birds and selfies?

>not watching the superior isekai
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7DuhSollYQ

The smartphone becomes irrelevant within the first few chapters and is only a device to gain a harem which is stupid.

>mc is isekai'd after getting hit by lightning, becomes super OP right from the start without doing anything, can use every magic in existence just by hearing about its effects, have basically unlimited magical supply and girls fall for him left and right
>not generic
Even shit like return of the former hero is less generic

Show me ONE(1) other show which is about a smarthphone in another world

The phone is magically charged and can connect to the internet but can't upload things

but isn't a yuri show

>But generic nowadays means
it's any yuri show

>about a smartphone
See In the return of the former hero mc also has smartphone and uses it to lure the elf into his harem and fuck her senseless every night

Any lolis?

>yuri show
>mc is a straight girl, becomes a lesbian after getting to know a random girl. "end of history"

Do they never tire of it?

So is he supposed to be middle school or high school?

Oh come on

Lots of lolis but each one appears only briefly. Actually that's true for every girl in this LN since there are literally dozens of them.

What is Sakura doing here? She is too good for this loser.

Are 5000 y.o. robololis ok? Though I wonder if we'll get to that part or not

Hahaha

That's retarded. A simple google search still need to use upload function, the author simply doesn't understand how shit work.

>A simple google search still need to use upload function
Maybe normally, but his phone is modified by fucking GOD. It just works how God wants it to work.

>In the return of the former hero mc also has smartphone and uses it to
which chapter?

girl designs are blend as fuck. The poster makes it look like there won't be anything more than generic wish fulfillment.

it is generic. chinese The Myth tv show is better and that one had its own problems

Oda Nobuna no Yabou

You've got guts, using "phone" and "Deus ex Machina" in the same post, not to mention it's a post about parallel worlds.

>CTRL+F keit-ai
>0 results
What the fuck Sup Forums?

>trees had to die for this shit
makes you die a bit inside

>oxygen has to be wasted on you
Makes me die a bit inside.

>a egg cell and a bunch of sperm had to be wasted to bring you forth
Makes me feel bad for your parents because they forgot to abort you while they still could.

Apparently, this has a manga as well.
marumaru.in/b/manga/174046

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

Sounds like a solid AOTY. Investing now.