Brittany Venti accuses Sam Hyde of sexual harassment

washingtonpost.com/entertainment/alt-right-comedian-sam-hyde-accused-of-sexual-harassment/2018/01/30/ed9e23a-c3c8-11e6-eac61c0ef74d_story.html?utm_term=.91b6d8324320

Alt-right Comedian Sam Hyde is facing allegations from video game streamer Brittany Venti that he sexually harassed her when she came to his studio to act in a video.

Ms. Venti recently told The Washington Post that Mr. Hyde had asked her to pose naked for him, a request that made her feel exploited and uncomfortable. Ms. Venti described stripping in front of Mr. Hyde. HuffPost reported he moved toward “so that his head was inches away from her vagina,” and said it “looks delicious.”

In an interview on Tuesday, Mr. Hyde, 32, denied making this comment but acknowledged that he has spoken to women candidly and even crudely about their body parts. He said he did so in the interests of evaluating them as possible subjects, and he said he apologized if he had made women feel uncomfortable. He said he had brought women to his studio for artistic reasons, and generally paid them to audition for his videos, which he publishes on YouTube.

“Last time I looked, discomfort wasn’t a major offense,” Mr. Hyde said. “I never reduced anyone to tears, no one ever ran out of the place. If I embarrassed anyone or made them feel uncomfortable, I am truly sorry, I didn’t mean to. I acknowledge having a dirty mouth, but we’re all adults.”

“In his studio, he approached me,” Ms. Venti said, “and asked me to take my clothes off. Then he started telling me about sexual acts that he and a local waitress perform on each other.” He also asked Ms. Venti highly invasive questions about her intimate grooming and remarked on how lucky her boyfriend was.

“I thought, ‘I don’t want this man to be saying these things to me,’” she said. “It was just this profound disappointment.”

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qsEEn
archive.is/q7ibq
washingtonpost.com/entertainment/alt-right-comedian-sam-hyde-accused-of-sexual-harassment/2018/01/30/ed9e23a-c3c8-11e6-eac61c0ef74d_story.html?utm_term=.91b6d8324320
imgur.com/a/MOVeO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>fake and gay

SAGE

thots gonna thot

lol WHAT ?????

HEEEE CANNNTTTT KEEEP GETTINNGG AWAAAAYYYYY WWIITHHH ITTTTTT

>she thinks this will end well

Fake and gay but should happen nonetheless

Sam hyde fucking wishes he were relevant enough to get a washington post hit piece

it's fake faggot

who do i support? the jew or the negress? so conflicted...

she should be grateful she's still alive

He could be but he's too cool to become a youtuber apparently.

Dunno why neither him, Charls or Nick does it.

Sam is 6'4 if she walked into his studio and saw him just standing there she would drop to her knee in an instance. Like all women do, they bow before the mighty chad hyde and beg to suck his all powerful cock.

homosexual and counterfeit

Sam's benis broke her

>looks delicious

FAKE NEWS

How dare you accuse my quadroon queen like that

Yeah Sam looks good here

>>>fanfiction.net
>>>wattpad.com

He can't keep getting away with it!

If this me too thing has taught me anything, it's that women don't know what a fucking door is.

>Hey Venti, why don't you show me them mud cookies?

Nobody cares what that ugly mutt says

Anyone who doesn't realize this is fake is obviously a bot

>Brittany Venti
>Brittany 'stop throwing dildos at me' Venti

Queer and bogus.

Did he try to play "Hyde the salami" with her?

hhhngggg

Well played

>implying WaPo gives a fuck who Venti or Hyde are

As much as I wish it were true (and I recommend Hyde and Venti stage it for their own shitty e-celeb status) this is fake and most definitely gay.

>alt-right
You really got me there bud. Thanks for the laughs, charls.

is this real?

Click the link retard

Sage

Go to bed sam you have never been funny.

Lmao

Want to write for $10 a pop? Send email address in the contact form.

no, fuckhead

Come on bud....pretty funny shitpost though.

You fucking moron. Sam Hyde probably posted this himself.

Not legit & homosexual

They were youtubers. Where do you think MDE published their stuff?

Fuck is wrong with this bitch's legs ?

Sam made this thread.

Nice try but Sam is clearly a virgin

Brittany Venti is a dumb slut

I think you're missing the point

> Sweden
> Fucksake

Racemixing is degenerate but I want to make 56% children with her.

YEAH... I'M THINKIN HE'S BACK

kek

>it “looks delicious.”
BAHAHAHAHAAAA

Nice moves autismo

ARCHIVE YOU FUCKING DOUBLE NIGGER
>archive.is/qsEEn

goddamn that dude just looks fuckin' gross

she's gonna regret that

Washington Post would never report on e-celebs.

Fake news.

Kill yourself, you nigger.

Nobody besides booger drooliers on Sup Forums gives a fuck about either of these e celeb attn whores for it to have a Washington Post story, but it seems you already fooled most retards here

Please use the archived version
archive.is/q7ibq

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
OH MY GOD YOU ACTUALLY GOT ME!!!!!
IMAGINE????

The Alt-right comedian Sam Hyde is facing allegations that he sexually harassed Brittany Venti when she came to his studio to act in a video.

Ms. Venti recently told The Washington Post that Mr. Hyde had asked her to pose naked for him, a request that made her feel exploited and uncomfortable. Mr Hyde,apologized if he had "made women feel uncomfortable". He said he had brought women to his studio for artistic reasons, and generally paid them to audition for his videos, which he publishes on YouTube. “Last time I looked, discomfort wasn’t a major offense,” Mr. Hyde said. “I never reduced anyone to tears, no one ever ran out of the place. If I embarrassed anyone or made them feel uncomfortable, I am truly sorry, I didn’t mean to. I acknowledge having a dirty mouth, but we’re all adults.”

“In his studio, he approached me, and asked me to take my clothes off. Then he started telling me about sexual acts that he and a local waitress perform on each other.” Ms. Venti said “I thought, ‘I don’t want this man to be saying these things to me, It was just this profound disappointment.”

truely shocking user

The negress

shes like an autistic sloth

>“so that his head was inches away from her vagina,” and said it “looks delicious.”

I an kinda see this happening

is she still banned from twitch

post Brittany webms

I SMELL A 10/10 WOKE AF RED PILL GAG GOING ON HERE!

you're a real bastard, sam

This is MDE Season 2.0 LARPgag.

Sam isn't into black chicks

>all the retards who didnt try the link and realize its fake

She met him on the set of the HWNDU movie.

I knew he couldn't keep getting away with it!!

>had asked her to pose naked for him, a request that made her feel exploited and uncomfortable.
>a request that made her feel exploited and uncomfortable.
>made her feel exploited and uncomfortable
bull fucking shit

The guy on the side, fucking kek

JAMAICAN VIBES MON
CRAZY BWOY

Too much stanky leg.

When will we stop this madman!!! He is out of control!!!!

HOW DARE YOU

Venti Hyde sextape when?

It looks like he is either about to poop or vomit.

I thought it was like Colombia or something, until it looped.

>washingtonpost.com/entertainment/alt-right-comedian-sam-hyde-accused-of-sexual-harassment/2018/01/30/ed9e23a-c3c8-11e6-eac61c0ef74d_story.html?utm_term=.91b6d8324320
Why is OP's link dead and why does OP like taking it in the ass so much?

>Ms. Venti described stripping in front of Mr. Hyde. HuffPost reported he moved toward “so that his head was inches away from her vagina,” and said it “looks delicious.”
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Looks Delicious

Sam Hyde did nothing wrong

Maybe she should have said no? It's not like you don't know Sam is a sleazeball

Her vagina looks delicious

lmmmmmmao

There aren't 75 threads on Sup Forums so I know this is fake

She wouldn't be the first.
He harassed a friend of mine.

Funny thing is that if Sam still had his show, he'd get #metoo'd at some point. Apparantly he has a huge fetish for underage anal.

Fake and gay, also the article doesn't exist faggot

imgur.com/a/MOVeO

The fact that he's a failed comedian is ironically the thing that prevented something like this from happening.

Fuck that made me laugh

Eugenics

Amazing post OP