If the white race is so superior

Why did he win 7 Grammys this year?

isnt he a half white, half filipino?

He's Michael Jackson

never mind hes 1/4 ukrainian jew, 1/4 puerto rican and 1/2 filipino

>half amerimutt, half asianmutt

These piece of plastic glorification shows have made it extremely clear that they hate white people, and not one white person was nominated for AOTY.

2bh I can hardly tell apart Filipino and Mexicans.

Because of the Jewish songwriters writing his songs

He's a michael jackson/prince clone. There is nothing original about him, and without stellar (((production))) and (((marketing))) he's nobody considering his height, race and gayness.

Modern pop music is vapid crap. I don’t even know who this guy is. I’m sure there’s good new shit but it isn’t featured in such award ceremonies.

He sucked all the right dicks.

Nope. Just searched it up, he's a jew.

The self-loathing Kendrick Lamar could've won AOTY instead, but I think they decided to give it to someone safer last minute after his edgy dance routine to open up the Grammys.

One silver lining is that white man Ed Sheeran won an award for his song about being attracted to a woman's body over rape victim Kesha and feminazis ovaries are exploding.

>Michael Jackson was a better singer/dancer
>Prince was a better singer / guitarist / bassist / pianist

Bruno Mars is both of those guys' lovechild though, that's why he's so famous and successful. He, also, will die from manslaughter and malpractice in his late-50's. It's a cycle.

Prince is dead nigga, sheeeeiiit

and both actually wrote (some of) their music

Because the awards are based on corporate agendas you fucking dipshit. They’re trying to make him the next prince. That’s what his whole fucking publicity team has decided is next for his career. Don’t you know anything about the corporate entertainment industry you fucking dickhead? There is no talent, only money and production.

?who

The people dishing out the awards also own the singer who they're giving them to. It's a marketing scam for idiots. Literally means nothing about the quality of music or lack thereof.

Your music has to be terrible to win a grammy

is that a.......dude

The Grammys have been a huge joke since, forever. See the B-Sharps Simpson’s episode from almost thirty years ago. And you’re a faggot.

this guys music is so terrible, he's the frontman of the anti-white agenda. The lyrics to his songs say it all.

>The lyrics to his songs say it all.
Really, where? I thought the frontman to the anti-white agenda was Kendrick Lamar, he's just more 2deep4u than the average nigger.

Jews control the grammys faggot. Sage.