TIME TO RESIST.
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
#RESISTNOW
#NOTRUMPNOKKKNOFASCISTUSA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-coup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Trump refused to enforce a law
Because Obama followed every law to the letter, right?

Oh wow.
Leftist histrionics.
Better get upset what with all this yelling.

hes not a leftist he's a moderate republican

I wish a nigguh would
>tfw coup is literally the only way to save America from the swamp that has completely infected it to it's core

>reports that speech contains tame obvious declaration of truth as relayed by empirical reality

God damnit why the fuck do they keep threatening revolution but never actually follow through. We haven't had a good riot in months.

DACA was literally the President refusing to enforce a law these fucking retards don't seem to
realize this

Holy shit a democratically elected president is leading a coup. This is unprecedented. Impeach now.

Time to start slaughtering lefties. I’m popping my pmags.

Also, these people have a really poor understanding of interwar German history. You can't just relate everything Trump does to Hitler without any context.

>The elected president is staging a coop.

Because this is the average leftist. Zero tolerance policies in schools shielded them from actual physical violence so they on some level they know it'd be game over immediately if they actually tried

They're just trying to stall.

the executive order was illegal. such an order requires a bill passed through the legislative branch. fucking retards don't seem to understand the law, which doesn't change depending on where you fall on the spectrum.

Every time you post a troll thread, the baby jesus cries at losing another important thread to page 10.

are the libcucks getting winded down by this constant faux outage or what

I think the majority of them are starting back to back off desu, it's exhausting every other day they are calling for Trump's head it's not a healthy way to live

I don't understand what they think he's not doing! I keep hearing "HE'S NOT COMPLYING WITH THE SANCTIONS!!!!!RRREEEREEEEEEERREEEEERD!!!!!!!" What the fuck do they want him to do, fucking Halo jump himself into Putin's palace and fucking spank him?!?

>expecting me to read all that from the red

kys.

/thread

i fuckin wish lmao

these cucks wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight.

Isn't it a counter coup?
The rat faced kikes couped the govt when they killed JFK
It has been pure Zog since then.
They should be purged

sage larp? saged for sure.

THE EMPEROR SHALL ARISE, BATTLE BROTHERS

This is why I voted for him, can't wait to load the left on trains for FEMA camps. Hail the Trumpenriech!

not sure if joke or shill

Same thing

uh huh, sure

>president
>coup
>...........
>the president
>wants to take control
>of the executive branch

goddamn people are FUCKING DUMB

A faggot is a faggot all the same.

>a memo is the same as the capitol building being burnt down
>firing a few FBI agents is the same as killing hundreds of brownshirts

Yah I wonder if sjws remember that it was nazis who were killed on night of long knives

its literally his name

We know.

>using Rick Wilson as a source
>hes not a leftist he's a moderate republican
Rick Wilson is not a moderate Republican he is a hardcore liberal.

That redditfag wants to talk about pent up anger? Funny because I hold the same thing for them. I fucking dare them to pull a coup, the little shits, just so I can stand against them.

Shareblue LARPs are the Gayest of all LARPs. You will not escape dotr.

why would you need to stage a coup if you were already the president. I don't know if I have ever heard hitler's ascension described as a coup. He was already the leader.

>"lol let's stop wasting tax money on that investigation which has only produced lies and wastes of time"
>COUP COUP COUP COUP HE'S COUPING
Not only is this a non sequitur, this is retarded.

This assertion is insane.

Any one or defendant, that is being accused or charged with crimes does exactly what President Trump and his attorneys are doing...creating doubt with their accuser/prosecutor. President Trump has every right, to cast doubt within the investigation.

can someone lend me the nazi playbook I want to read it

>Rick Wilson
Isn't he the faggot pol larped into starting the fusion gps dossier in the first place?

Id be worried if i were him too

gib link to post pls.

lmao these faggots are so delusional

So... a supporter of the left. Got it.

Obama's not the president, asswipe.

Wow it’s like trump doesn’t want to antagonize the other major holder of nuclear weapons over lies made to cover up the democratic party’s weakness.

>reddit
go away

Literal white nationalists and natsocs are unironically more realistic in their goals than these retards

Odd they don't go a little farther back, to 1918 specifically, what happened to make Fascism so attractive.

I would like to give this individual some lessons.

resist with what you commie faggot you hate guns remember

also remember the people who love trump have guns

now cry like the little bitch you are

>Tfw this is our equivalent of the Reichstag fire
>After leftists attack Washington volunteer RWDS will patrol the streets purging communists
>You were born just in time to see McCarthy get his revenge on the sneaky dirty reds.

its called checks and balances. read the constitution, its not illegal its actually him doing his job.

BRRAAAAAAPPPP

Technically, Trump is staging a coup on the (((Deep State)))-controlled country. Trump is about to conduct a Night of the Long Knives and purging the government of (((undesirables))). Cap this.

are leftists the best at political projection in the history of the world?

they basically internalized rules for radicals

or maybe rules for radicals is just a reflection of their disgusting nature?

NOT NOW YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO WAIT UNTIL OUR MEEETING

HE HAD TWO SCOOOO
IMPEACH GRUMPF NOWWWW

but im not prepped yet im so sorry please wait

>Mueller is ia hail mary
>Hail Mary
>Heil Mueller?
The irony is they openly admit the collusion investigation is just a bullshit witch hunt, then act like Trump is the fascist.

You cringy twat.

YESSSSS LET IT HAPPEN

They want to hear CNN or WaPo confirm that he's following the sanctions. As long as they say he's dragging his feet they'll just be continuously outraged until it gets stale and they subtly admit he DID in fact levy the sanctions, and they'll move on to the next thing to make them forget they were lied to and be continuously outraged about something else.

Precedent.

>the elected government staging a coup on itself

what law did he refuse to comply with?

Can't be a coup when you're the one in power, dipshit.

Trump confirmed time traveler. Stormy Daniel's denies affair with trump in year 20,011

>TRUMP IS STAGING A COUP

Hope so.
Then kill all leftits, all rinosx

God, lets pray for this!

i use to be 100% pro trump for after reading this i'm ready to punch nazis

> "we the people"
> redditor
The sheer level of delusion...

wow dems are getting exposed. It must be really bad whatever is coming in that memo because all the shill organizations are going ape shit.

They kind of are. Their ideology makes them so inherently low energy and depressed. I first saw it in the response to the net neutrality shit. It got shilled heavily by msm and politicians, and I would see libshits posting links and their own very special opinions about it. But now there were no replies, and only maybe a few likes. So many just want attention, especially the girls.

>Get elected
>Left chimps out and commits acts of terrorism
>ban terrorist parties from government.

Sage
Fuck your slide bullshit you fucking cocksucker.
Rope day coming, cotton picking nigger, get raped

happened so many times theres a wiki page for it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-coup

These people don't really think do they. It's been a year and they have NOTHING. Just as the investigation into Clinton has run it's course, as has the Russian one

The money must be running out. They are being paid through numoerous NGOs and narrative shaping groups to make outlandish claims to divide and incite fear snd violence. However, unless they are being paid very few will actually act on any of the things they keep hinting at. This is why there are so many “people need to wake up, march on the streets, or do whatever the narrative they’ve been given is to resist” they are all hoping somebody else will take up the cause at a grass roots level that they’ve instigated with words they are being paid to write, there is no actual intention of these people doing anything about it unless they are going to also get paid for that a part as well.

I'm just waiting here for the leftists to overestimate their ability to stage a real revolt. We're probably not going to be the ones to kick this off, but I'll be damned if we don't finish it. So come on leftists, get real angry and go break shit or try and kill people. Just do it.

its the moderate republicans going after trump now

>Jeb will lead le revolution, guys

This is getting more pathetic by the minute for you cucks

so he's a leftist with a two year offset

Shill thread

I wish a nigga would

>President refused to sign a bill.
>Since he veto'd it, it's still going to become a law.
>He didn't order departments not to enforce it. Therefore coup somehow.

How are you shareblue idiots this stupid? Asking because... well. How?

Yes. Post calls like this over and over. Maybe we should post some for you until "the sky is falling" falls on deaf ears

just like hitlerpf

AHHAHAHAA eat you delusional lefty idiot.

they literally think this is some kind of fucking video game or movie, and that they will be at the forefront of some kind of revolution, is this what brain cancer looks like

You cannot coup yourself, u dumb slug-iq imbecillic subhuman degenerate mentally disabeled imbecil aka leftist scum !

t. retard

Go back to your mom's basement, faggot.

its time to meme faggots, we need to provoke this leftist nigger violence so we can start the dialectic to support white nationalism.

sage this trash, some kind of antifa faggot larp'er you realize this shit doesn't work on this website?

>back to plebbit woman

hes likely white tho