DANGANRONPA 3 ZETSUBOU HEN

Wow did you feel in this scene?

She deserves everything - that's the best part.

Doujinshi about that?

Why? She was just a rotten orange

C O M P L E X

All I felt was disappointment and disgust at how badly DR3 tarnished the series.

DESPAIR
E
S
P
A
I
R

Could you say you felt despair at how shit the series really is in the end?

strangely aroused

>feel

The moans were great.

I pretend its non cannon

I felt that all my expectations for DR3 being a good anime was foolish.

No, she doesn't, and that's why the development is so frustratingly pointless. Nothing previously established about her character was inevitably leading up to this moment. The brainwashing could've happened to literally anyone and it wouldn't make a difference.

That's the issue. The LOL MINDHACS removes any and all interest. It just means the writer can wave his magic script wand and make things happen. It shows a lot of disrespect for the audience.

Annoyed. Future was becoming shit, Despair was becoming an edgefest, and it added up to a disappointing ending for DR3 and Junko becoming an untouchable villain who only lost because she let herself lose, removing any comeuppance from her defeat in DR1.

>Junko becoming an untouchable villain who only lost because she let herself lose, removing any comeuppance from her defeat in DR1.
But we've known this since DR1 also Junko is Kodaka's self-insert.

>Junko is Kodaka's self-insert.

No wonder she's so shit.

Fuckin' Mai Nakahara. I never thought in my life I'd hear her do really erotic moans like that.

Chisa deserved nothing but redemption after that scene. But we never got that.

Anyway to answer your question OP, I felt disgusted first when I was watching it with Sup Forums, then after re-watching it I felt aroused.

Kodaka wants to be Junko?

>Kodaka wants to be a high school girl that always talks about her huge tits

Kodaka is a slut.

>Future Arc
>Despair Arc
What the fuck? Which should I watch first?

doesn't really matter, they go hand and hand.

Future, Despair, Future, Despair, etc, Hope then 2.5

Strong arousal.

How wet was she during this?

Future Episode 1, Despair Episode 1, Future Episode 2, Despair Episode 2, and so on until the last episode of both. Then you watch Hope Arc.

what the FUCK

Ideally: Neither, because DR3 is garbage and will make the games look a little worse in retrospect.

If you can't resist, however, follow this sequence, as it matches the airing order: The two are complementary series, not separate. You can't have one without the other.

This show was bad, and that made me unhappy because it's undoubtedly the last time I'll ever see my waifu animated.

Fucking mexicans.

Fuckers from Rio de Janeiro also do this shit.

>Hope Arc
It's a single episode. Stop calling it an arc.

Unless your waifu is Chiaki or the victims from the first game be happy that she survived. Only one girl from my top 3 remained dead.

There was a week where I was pretty crushed

Seiko?

brainwashing is one of laziest twist

Thankfully it ended way better than expected. I couldn't care less about the new characters.

1. E-book, 2. Kyoko, 3. Celes

This. I was hoping to see Junko fucking with the DR2 characters one by one.

I can relate.

cant she just roll her eyes up and avoid this whole shit?

>Punched Naegi in order to defend his bro
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag because he knew that he was the traitor all along
>Had a misunderstanding with the Gozuboys
>Saved Hinata from getting killed by HPA
>The master of chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was because he was a merciful hero, and not just to flex his muscles and check dat ass (because he only want's Munakata's ass)
>Went full ham on the evil old man mastermind and crew to save the FF
>Roundhouse kicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet in order to stop the second coming of Junko Enoshima
>Unable to stop some mentally deranged kid from blowing up half the school because he was too busy being a hero
>Had a misunderstanding with the donut but spared her
>Survived 2 missile barrages by an evil robot bent on destroying all hope
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, becoming the undisputed best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his love no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Was not seduced by Ruruka's sweets because he was so loyal to Munakata
>Has enough consideration to the normies to at least use them as a coatrack
>Even at the world's end, he was still gunning for a piece
>such a straight forwarded bro, he bends his own sexuality
>saves the manlet when he's in need, cutting of his hand to be the savior he truely is! Saving everyone with the power of determination
>Single handedly stopped the killing game, physically and literally
J U Z O B O Y S

>tfw fujos were behind the pasta

Reminder that Juzo was the heroine in DR3

What, you never watched Clockwork Orange?

That would make the entire scene more arousing.

I got a bonner

No. Fight me.

Onko ketään joka voi edes etäisesti hallita meidän poikaa Juzoa

>Lyö Naegia ja saa hänet vuotamaan verta
>Polvitti vitut ulos ahdistushomosta ja tiputtaa neekerit nopeampaa kuin Detroitin poliisiasema
>Meni yks on yks Gozupojan kanssa
>Rektasi Hinatan niin lujaa että hän muuttui Izuruksi
>100% tarkkuus Olympia tuolinheitossa, yksi huti Kirigiriin oli vain venytelläkseen hänen muskeleita ja tarkistaa hänen perseensä
>Meni täysin lihoiksi vanhaa mieheen ja joukkoon vain saadakseen hänen potkukiintiön täyteen
>Kiertopotkaisi ikuiset paskat ulos Monacan nukesta
>Liian kiireinen löymään manletteja, joten joku päästään vialla oleva lapsi räjäytti puolet koulusta
>Hyvä yritys, mutta yhtään normaalihomoa ei kuollut
Vittu reeeeeeeeeee
>Yritti tappaa donitsin mutta työskenteli taas
>Selvisi 2 raketti ristitulta joltain satunnaiselta rampalta pyörätuolissa
>Paljasti Monokuman bluffin kameroillaan kuvaamalla hänen hulluja rintalihaksiaan ja ei antanut yhtään vittua yhdestäkään moukasta.
>Tuli maailmanmestariksi nyrkkeilyssä, julisti itsensä parhaaksi paljain käsin taistelussa ennen kuin lähti yläasteelta.
>Liian alpha sotkeakseen huorien kanssa ja sen sijaan laiminlyö omat tunteensa kolmantena pyöränä suojellakseen ystäviään kaikelta

>HÄN ON SE JOKA SURMAA RANGAISTUN VARJO PERSONAN, MIES JOKA ON JO TULLUT EPÄTOIVOKSI, MIES ILMAN WAIFUA, EI MITÄÄN MENETETTÄVÄÄ.

Hän tulee potkaisemaan jokaista tässä pirullisessa animessa and selviää, olkapäitään kohauttaen samalla kun potkaisee petturin takaisin helvettiin. HÄN ON OLLUT MUKANA JOKAISESSA KUOLEMASSA. HÄN TULEE POTKAISEMAAN KAIKKIA.

J U Z O P O J A T
U
Z
O

P
O
J
A
T

PS: Normaalihomojen and Chiakihomojen ei tarvitse päteä Juzolle.