One Punch Man

It has begun.

ustream.tv/channel/nebu-kuro1

Other urls found in this thread:

disney.wikia.com/wiki/Gladstone_Gander
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh shit

Finally Garou vs WDM

So no offscreen and Garou seems genuinely angry. This is gonna be GUD.

B
T
F
O

HAHAHAHAHA FAGGOT GOT HIS ASS BEAT
How will Garoufags ever recover?

JUST

So where are you, Garoufags?
I thought you were so sure that he could beat WDM?

To be fair, he's still standing, so it's not a given he won't asspull something.

He didn't stand a chance, Garou himself said that Flashy Flash coud defeat him while in his human form (MA arc), so WDM should have no problem dealing with him

Still trying to rationalize it, huh? He is clearly walking away like the bitch he is.

I'm not a garoufag and I don't care if he wins or loses.
But you can't deny he's the asspull master of the series.

But with how utterly confident he was, this would be good if he lost, would serve as a waking up call that the incoming fights won't go as well as the one with MB.

Just watch the stream my man.
WDM fucked him up without even trying.

>To be fair, he's still standing, so it's not a given he won't asspull something.
He will 100% get away. We know this, but it changes nothing because WDM basically doesn't have any reason to chase him down. WDM would let him go and go back to his plinth.

So confirmed WDM can shitstorm Metal Bat?

Shitstomp Metal Bat.

Who is stronger WDM or Bang?

Not really. Genos did way better than MB against Garou because of compatibility. WDM could be on the level of MB but his weird way to fight would have allowed him to land easily a blow on Garou unlike MB.

>So confirmed WDM can shitstorm Metal Bat?
No, because Metal Bat only lost because of interference.

Regardless I am just glad the trolling about Garou beating WDM can end. I know it is just trolls who don't even read the manga, but I wish they can go somewhere eise.

Then we'll learn WDM didn't kill him directly because he noticed he was a human.

>making the master of asspulls lose against le epic man in dog suit
Why is Murata constantly ruining everything with his shitty filler?

>filler
upvoted XD

> Poopy Garou Man the monster has been crushed!

I wish Tacchan was there to see Garou getting fucked up by Saitama

Finally Murata fixed the stream because I was getting black screen.

Garou seems to be going all out unlike when he was fucking around vs Metal Bat.

I mean, that doesn't really equate since we don't know how strong WDM is. That said, Garou was clearly tripping some heavy loser flags last time.

Whether he manages to rise to the occasion or somehow escape, that was never the intent of the user you were replying to. Though he's saying "thought you were so sure that he could beat WDM", he's referring to the people who were SO sure. That is, that Garou could do it easily.

Don't stick your head into this argument if you feel that that was never your position, user, otherwise, do feel free to continue.

I could see the casuals and shitposters thinking WDM is really Saitama level because he btfo Garou without breaking a sweat.

Let's be real here. We don't know anything about WDM. He could very well be on Saitama's level or even stronger.

>I could see the casuals and shitposters thinking WDM is really Saitama level because he btfo Garou without breaking a sweat.
The point with WDM is that ONE is clearly saving him for a future event. And by definition that meant he had to be far stronger than normal. So it's not a question of if WDM can beat Saitama, it is just a matter of if WDM would be used to fight Dragon monsters or God monsters.

It is similar to how we don't see Engine Knight's true limits, as he is reserved for a future arc too. The only ones we know the limits of are those who lose to Garou on screen. This includes Tazumaki.

That doesn't mean that Engine Knight is stronger than Tazumaki, that just means the unknown characters will only be defeated when their own arc comes up in the far future.

>God monsters.
There have been none.
Reminder, ONE himself said Boros and Garou were Dragon+

NEW PAGE!

BTW chapter will be uploaded by next wednesday.

>There have been none.
>Reminder, ONE himself said Boros and Garou were Dragon+
You might notice I am talking about FUTURE events. As in not just what is in the web comic but what isn't even drawn yet. Events that we don't know about.

ONE said that he already planned how it was all going to end, and that would mean he knows where WDM and Engine Knight would end up. They will get their turn one day.

Oh no! King's arrived! Garou's in trouble now!

And would you be saying the same thing if it was Flash or Darkshine there right now?

That fucking pure fear in his eyes

Wait, is King in Q city or the focus will switch to him?

No but we know about the limits of those two already. There's a reason we don't know WDM's limits yet.
Protip: He could possibly not have any

>Garou's in trouble now!
Well yes. What is surprising about King is that his reputation is 100% well deserved. His powers are unconventional, yes, but not unique. There are a few superheroes in other franchises with similar abilities.

It looks like Garou ran into King and I doubt he's going to fight him after getting beat down by someone who he assumes is much weaker than King.

He probably found gouketsu corpse and will accidentally take credit for it.

But king has no abilities whatsoever

That doesnt make sens when Psykos was witnessing Gouketsu being rekt by Saitama.

She will claim it was Blast who did it.

We don't know if she saw that. Why would her drone follow Gouketsu all the way back when she can just quickly fly it to another location?

nigger plainly has reality-breaking luck for forcing opponents to avoid or forfeit fights.

>But king has no abilities whatsoever
You are absolutely wrong. King's ability isn't used often in fiction but it is always potent when it IS used.

Don't be silly. That would make him a reality warper more powerful than anyone else in the universe. In fact, because his safety is dependant on an ally being stronger than monsters, you could argue his reality warping made Some the powerhouse that he is .

And for those still confused, let me offer an example of a character from a different franchise who has similar powers to King...
disney.wikia.com/wiki/Gladstone_Gander

Who wins in a fight?
Boros or Garou?
:^)

What do you mean? He's the strongest human.

Oh no! King's arrived! Garou's in trouble now!

And would you be saying the same thing if it was Flash or Darkshine there right now?>That doesnt make sens when Psykos was witnessing Gouketsu being rekt by Saitama.
Oh wow, user, you're soooooo right. We DID see Psykos following Gouketsu all the way on his trek back to the MA base from the arena, right? We CLEARLY saw that happen and there is no way to refute this at all.

>Don't be silly. That would make him a reality warper more powerful than anyone else in the universe.
No less silly than Saitama himself. Super powers don't have to be scientific, they just have to be consistent.

>Made Some
Fucking phone. I meant to say that Kings powers made Saitama as powerful as he is because Kings powers only work if he has strong enough allies to support his luck.

HAHAHAHAHA GARYFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Dragon+ is a litteral meme coming solely from the wikia's retarded mod.

The requirement for being god is to have "the potential to destroy humanity". The roar cannon of Boros is seemingly able to destroy the surface of the earth. That's way beyond what a god thread should be.

Actually wasn't that Databook?

>Why would her drone follow Gouketsu all the way back when she can just quickly fly it to another location?

Because it simply looked like they were going home together.

No. The databook had just him as him and it's confirmed it's wrong with ONE saying he's beyond that threat level. Also ONE said in an interview that Beefcake would have become a dragon threat, yet the databook had him as demon.

It could have just as well been something like Gouketsu and Psykos meeting Saitama and Psykos deciding to fly ahead, saying "Don't take too long killing this guy"

But the fight lasted seconds and Psykos must have saw that something wrong happened.

She 99,9% knows that Gouketsu is dead and got killed by an unknown hero.

>implying

The faggots who called that the growth part of the chapter title will be about Garou were right.

Well Murata went to sleep when the stream is finally working, damn.

I think its clear this upcoming release will mean the end of Season 2 Cour 1(if Murata really said that Season 2 is far from over..)

They could pull a SNK an announce Season 2 Cour 2 by 2019 but Season 2 will come out early 2018.

>Because it simply looked like they were going home together.
Why would her drone stick with Gouketsu, user? Instead of continuing to flit around to observe the situation? WHY should she retract her drones at all in this situation? Her drones should return last after viewing everything else, user. She's gathering intelligence and these drones are clearly disposable.

Yeah sure and Murata will magically draw enough shit for another 12 episodes in less than a year when it took 3 to cover the first 12.
Are you mentally challenged?

>f Murata really said that Season 2 is far from over..

What?

He couldve finished it sooner if he didnt have to draw the Street Fighter novels.

I believe that what Murata said in the stream when he was drawing the chapter when Saitama arrives to rescue Suiryu.

>he thinks Garou was beaten based on one page where he's still conscious
>forgot how Garou's character works
Jesus fucking christ my sides

All he said was that the arc is over. Where the fuck are you getting this anime shit from?

>He will 100% get away

He went sudoku mode against both Bang and Bomb and not even once backed down from a fight.

DS fucked up Garou much harder. You know how that ended, don't you, furfag?

Not him, but why are you saying this. King has apparently appeared himself, so if there's EVER a reason to run away, there clearly is one right now.

And what the fuck are you doing bringing Bang up. You do know what kind of relationship Garou has with Bang, right? So much so that he flashbacked to Bang's face talking about how he "knew" pain while facing off against Saitama. Don't you bring up Bang in this argument like a retard, because all it does is make someone like me feel embarrassed for you.

He is though WDM is the original limit breaker along with Blast. They are far stronger than Saitama but Saitama still keeps on training(confirmed by Murata)so he's still getting stronger and might surpass them one day.

BTFO by a dog now shitting his pants againts a fraud.
GARYFAGS on suicide watch.

GALLOWFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>King has apparently appeared himself
Why the fuck would King come out when MA is running rampant in all cities and head anywhere near fucking city Q? Garou's having a flashback about him, cretin.

I brought up Bang and Bomb because Garou didn't back down from a fight even when he was alone against two martial arts legends double teaming him and feeling like he was about to die. Holy fuck you're fucking retarded.

>WDM would totally offpanel Garou you guise

Furries on legit suicide watch right now.

He did get offpaneled though. Show me the page where he is fighting WDM. Nope you only seem him beaten like the shitter he is.

Are you retarded? King came out because there is no electricity. He is probably going to Saitama's house or somewhere.

>Show me the page where he is fighting WDM
Poor bait.

Here's your

Tell me more

>can't show a page of the fight
>still claims he did not get offpaneled
FUCKING KEK

Murata ruined the Garo arc

To set up the infinite combo moment, I cant wait to see it redrawn, we just have to wait couple of months though.

I stand corrected, just saw the other page with King. Stream replay lagged out on me.

That said, it's unclear where and when their meeting takes place. Garou wouldn't take on King because the latter has meme power but WDM is another question.

Only retards thought garou could defeat watchdog man. He was impressed by genos. It's amazing how people can't infer powerlevels

Try scrolling all the way up, shitposter-kun. Your last (You).

Garou wasn't even wolf, he never killed anyone

Only retards continuously bring up webcomic and power levels when Senior is literally dead and Garou compares Genos to TTM in the webcomic because that's the only S class he fights there.

HOW WILL GAROUFAGS RECOVER

What are you talking about speedreader-kun? Metal Bat would have won if stupid imouto had not interfered.

There was an user claiming Genos will become stronger than MB and WDM after being repeared.

Garou was toying around with MB the whole time, and he went full Power vs WDM and didnt do anything.

>There was an user claiming Genos will become stronger than MB and WDM after being repeared.
Genos has more destructive power than most other S class. In fact if he doesn't get dismembered so often he would have been very handy against regenerator enemies that the other S class struggle with. He would flat out lose against many of the other S classes in a fight just because his defence just isn't improving fast enough.

All you see is Garou about to punch WDM which was last year ago and then a page of him showing he's beaten up.

>full thread of retards failing to guess what's happening in the chapter before it comes out

every stream ever

>All you see is Garou about to punch WDM which was last year ago
Thanks for proving my point dumbass

The page shows them in the middle of a fight as opposed to Garou throwing a simple punch at WDM to intitiate said fight a year ago.

Thanks for proving you're legitimately retarded desu.

He has more destructive capacity than Bang(for a reason he never got to use his incineration powers vs the Dragon monsters).

And as far as we know Metal Bat power doesn't have a regular limit, a few minutes more and Garou would have seen hell, and even then it wouldn't have seen Metal Bat max power. Though you can finish Metal Bat with one strong hit instead of making him stronger with minor hits I guess, so in that aspect it seems WDM it is stronger.