Mexicans and Jews

Mexicans and Jews are the same
>Nation Wreckers.
>They're either Mexican or White, depending on which is more convenient for them at the time.
>Extremely deceptive, natural back stabbers, cannot be trusted.
>Naturally psychotic.
>Extremely greedy, they only care about money and material wealth.
>Sexual deviants, pedophilic in nature, both groups kidnap kids and use them for either sex or stealing their organs (see Mexican cartels)
>Both hate the white man, and will try and take advantage of him whenever possible.
>Both Jewish and Mexican politicians have one thing in common; they're both extremely corrupt and use violence and intimidation if they don't get their way. The Mexicans use the cartels to deliver punishments to political opponents and the Jews use Antifa, the FBI, and a number of other organisations and people.
>Can barely maintain a country on their own, will only be successful if they're living within a white nation.
>They both use and sell drugs for dirty money, the Mexican use the drug cartels and the Jews use the CIA as well as other means.
>Both are extremely insecure about having indegenious blood and ancestors.
>Victim complex, nothing is ever their fault, it's always the white man's fault.
>Claim to be conservative yet vote Democrat every single time
>Claim to be religious, yet both groups are extremely deceptive, greedy, murderous, perverted, etc.
>Will only help their own and won't hesitate to fuck you over just because you're not the same ethnicity as them.
Prove me wrong, pro tip; you can't.

it's true

>with mexicans
>with jews
>you lose

This is well known in Texas. Mexicans are just inconsistent/lazy jews.

I wonder who could be behind this

>Mexican tries convincing everyone it's a shill thread despite no evidence
Fragile beaner boy

Ay, Dios Mío! Apágalo Gringo!

>t. kike
Why would somebody post this exact thread with the exact same picture twice in one day? Is this really the best thing to we come be discussing?

get used to it, white boy. We takin over

>lazy Mexicans are stealing my jobs
top cuck

1. I posted this thread a few minutes ago but got very little replies since for some strange reason spic hate threads almost never gain significant traction (gee I wonder why).
2. Mexicans don't need the Jews to fuck their country up, you idiots are so fucking retarded you literally managed to fuck it up your self in nothing short than a century
Stay mad spic

Spoken like a true kike, these are your supposed white allies Sup Forums the same ones who try to tell you not all Mexicans so we should let the illegals stay, good goy Pablo!

Who are you quoting?

Mexicans are parasites in human form, no different than kikes.

Mexican jigsaw puzzle

Are you proud that your country is literally run by the cartel and is more dangerous than Syria?

America is a country run by kikes so this should come as no surprise.

>work real estate
>showing shitty house in ghetto
>house stripped and unrepaired from flood damage
>Mexican seller and Mexican buyer
>buyer lives down street and is buying house for her daughter
>seller and buyer start talking and find out both worked for the city for decades and are now retires on city pension.
>over hear them talk about drive bys and shootings in the area
>talk about having to hide kids on floor behind furniture
>one Mexican says they never call the police in case the shooter is an illegal
>other one agrees
>they are literally getting shot at but tolerate the behavior because the shooters may be illegals.

These threads never get enough replies since most American flags are literally Mexicans, it's both sad and hilarious at the same time.

These were Mexicans that had lived in the US for decades and drew a pension from working for the government and still sided with violent illegals who could have killed them. Eye opening, Mexicans will never integrate.

Part spic here, family has been legally living here since before WW2.

I'm pretty much at odds right now, I know one girl I used to work with is an anchor baby, with her saying once her mother came to Texas and crossed while she was pregnant. Do I tell someone? Who do I even tell, or would it even make a difference now that the mother is anchored down?

I'm all for the wall and for sending illegals and Dreamers back, and it's pretty messed up that they are ruining the economy and being used as political pawns like this.

This, they only help their own and will fuck you over at any given time just because the other person is Mexican, even if said Mexican were a murderous psychopath they'd still side with them just because they, again, both happen to be Mexican.

Every ethnic group does this but whites in the US. But that is changing.

Is bestiality illegal?

I think it mostly has to do with the fact that white people are finally realizing other races don't actually have any sort of compassion towards whites, that and the majority of the media these days is openly anti white.

>Are you proud that your country is literally run by the CIA?
FIFY

Even before the CIA had any real influence over Mexico it was still barely a second world country, face it Mexicans can't run a country if their lives depended on it.

>live in a Mexican neighbor hood
>Not a ghetto
>surprised ghetto people act like ghetto poeple

Fug, my id was one "e" away to bring havok on fuckin /r.
Also, i don't hate white people, i love aryan Qts too.

ahhhhh I wanna stick my dick in her jew mouth so bad y u tempt me aussieanon yyyyy

This picture accurately describes you right now
In Canada it isn’t.

>Spics are Jews.
No shit, it's almost as if they have an admixture of Sephardim or something... (oh wait)

>a lazy beaner is still better than a hardworking mutt
The absolute state of burgerland

they have an IQ differential of about 20 points

whiter than you achmed

Yeah, not gonna lie what you said is true.
Since I am one of the few that are not a full blown con-man in the USA. Jews are still smarter than us though, where they have learnt the art of rhetoric and persuasion since ancient times (or specifically Ancient Greece).

A funny proof of your statement, OP, is the common thought that Mexicans are the most hardworking despite literally working as slaves in Mexico and the only reason for working is to eat, else, we wouldn't be working at all (welfare state).

>2HU
Oh cool

You serious nigga? This hate threads just make our libtards to vote for a commie in the next elections. I know we are shit, I mean for one beaner that steal your nice job we send like 100 peasants. But the comparison with Jews is just too much user, ouch.

Prove each claim wrong then.