Fairy Tail 540

Who did call for Cobra, though?

Other urls found in this thread:

fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Deceased
fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Tail_(Guild)#Members
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The rest of Oracion Seis probably. Excluding Brain, even when they were evil they were still genuinely friends with each other.

> suddenly Natsu
I didn't know what I expected

I can't wait for Nakama Dragon Slayer magic hack.

>the same Mangaka that wrote Rave is currently running this shitshow into the ground
HOW

I'm already prepared for a disappointment

But I don't want to be

$$$
afaik it's not selling as well as it should

540 chapters and they're finally slaying a dragon.

T H I C C

Acnologia will do a mess with that body in the next chapter.
but she will survive with some asspull.

P E D O P H I L E

I want to get off Mr. Mashimas wild ride already.

That delicious Flare on the cover. Tried to do quick render.

Should draw more of her.

It's selling way more than it should. If the girls wouldn't be delicious, Hiro would need to pay people to read this garbage.

I'm really looking forward to Natsu beating up Acnologia and then somehow convince him to join Fairy Tail.

I have good news

not even garbage like ichiya could stay dead for more than a chapter ffs

Why does no one die? Why does someone look like they're gonna die in every chapter but they never do? This really pisses me off, I get that Mashima Hiro doesn't like to kill characters, so why is he constantly making it seem like they're dead!? It's pointless, it wastes time, it wastes characters and storylines because every time it's just a fake out, every single time. There hasn't been one "death" scene where I felt any sort of sorrow towards the character because I knew that they were gonna come back. I don't think there's any character who's actually died. Every one of them has plot armor thicker than Inaho from Aldnoah fucking Zero!

They're going to finally slay a dragon for once

technically, acnologia is a human right now

Nah, they are gonna beat up the separated mind of Acno, who is in human form. Erza will slay the dragon form. With this setup, we could have got 7 DS vs human Acno and 7 DS in dragon form vs dragon Acno.
Something I don't understand, if the body currently has no mind, how does it function?

>3 isval gods or whatever strongest mages lose to god serena
>God serena gets 1hot by acnologia
>Acnologia will job to nakama power

powerscales in this manga are the worst ever

People dies. But only the bad guys. And Simon.

What's his element/material anyway? Cobra I mean.

Poison.

It's not even a real dragon
Rape doujins when

dude she's like 500 years old

pssst
don't think

Imagine Fairy Tail having Acnologia, LAXUS, NATSU, AND GILDARTS.
Pls nerf

Did any character in Fairy Tail die in the end?

zeref and mavis

and many of the bad guys actually stayed dead

This manga is pretty shit and I'm only reading it for thicc tits but god dam even that has been gone from the past few months.

Simon.
Just, simon.
and August IIRC, he just tried to kill gildarts and was erased

Well there's Tartaros

>Poison, but no Ice/Water
Wish Mashiro could've added that instead. Could've potentially had another female dragon slayer. She could've had funny exchanges with Luvia as well. Iron get's a pass since it's technically part of the earth.

Simon is probably the only one that stayed dead.

didn't this end already?

lmao jk still alive

Wendy is going to come out of this arc with a massive masochistic streak.

fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Deceased

Who's ready for either one of these
>"WE ARE FAIRY TAIL, WE'RE THE DRAGON SLAYERS, WE WILL DEFEAT YOU" *everyone shoots natsu with power and he turns into the ultimate slayer, one-punching Acnologia with a flashback of his friends in the background and then Acnologia fucking explodes right there*
>"YOU ARE STILL HUMAN, YOU STILL GOT FEELINGS, JOIN US, JOIN OUR FAMILY" *Acnologia in the ground almost defeated sees natsu shining with light and suprised, he's a good guy now*

Place your bets.

I would bet money on the second one

>makarov is still alive after all
L O L
O
L

What if there's an enemy after Acnologia?

For example, the Gods that cursed Zeref? We still saw no application for God Slayer magic.

>fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Deceased
I need to know how many times characters like Makarov were added to this list and then deleted off

There are like only 6 chapters before the end, I don't think even mashima can pull that out.
But eh, Bleach's final battle was like one and half chapter's long.
Don't lose your way.

Why are Laxus and Poison Guy in on the whole thing? They were artificial dragon slayers, so no actual dragons involved with them.

Please. If Zeref didn't get nakama'd then this psychotic nobody sure as hell won't.

He got love'd
He turned into a good guy in the last moment and then died with mavis.

We know Mashima isn't so why should we

>how does it function?
magic

There is still some Dragon Slayers left with the dragon body. Erza is the daughter of the first Dragon Slayer, she will pull out dragon slaying magic out of her ass. Also Irene comes back to save her daughter. The pair of the first and the last Dragon Slayers, also mother and daughter, will use the wild emotions of their happy reunion to oneshot dragon Acno.

How strong do you think Irene's SUPER FRIENDSHIP MAGIC EXPLOSION is?

They're still dragon slayers. Plus with the origins of DS magic being humans enchanted with some dragon magic, there's very little difference other than the 5 got the magic from dragons directly, while the others got the magic from dragon lacrima.

that sounds so fucking stupid that it could have come from Mashima himself

Early planning for Wendy had her be the water dragon DS, and early planning for Gray had him becoming the ice dragon slayer rather than the ice devil slayer.

His reasoning for not doing so probably also applied to making new characters with those skills.

But there's not ice dragon slayer or water dragon slayer.
I wish juvia turned into one, or gray.

Sherria can be her S afterward.

this feels like the bleach ending in terms of rushedness

Might not be much, but we did at least get one last Flare image

My dick will thank him

>he thought the final fight wouldn't be dragon slayers vs. acnologia
naive fools

>He thinks last fight won't be Erza vs Dragon Acno.
The dragon slayers will defeat human Acno, allowing Erza to oneshot the dragon body on the outside. It's so obvious this will happen.

I'm gonna be mad if Mashima doesn't make a Christmas tier chapter with Lucy, Flare, Brandish and Dimaria.

it'll be a combined effort. Both sides are losing, then suddenly they stand up all bloody and beaten and say something about muh nakama and do the final punch / roar / whatever to kill both dragon and human acno at the same time

I don't think there's anything wrong with the pacing, the content is just bland and boring.

Also snek waifu.

> his waifu has got the biggest tits of the FTverse

Lucky fucker.

He has to have "missionary sex for the sole purpose of procreation" pics laying around

>She is a FT member
Wait, how many members does FT have? Natsu, Lucy, Grey, Erza, Mira, Laxus, Gildarts, Cana, that's all, isn't it?

fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Tail_(Guild)#Members

>combined effort
Yeah, like how taking down Zeref was a combined effort of Natsu, and all his friends. Don't get your hopes up, the combined effort here will be 'I combine the emotions of my friends with my fist!' and 'Because Erza has friends!'

There was a girl dressed in tiger clothing, she was a singer.

Ichiya is so worthless he can't even die in vain.

>Ichiya is so worthless he can't even die in vain.
That little shit couldn't even one-shot Acnologia. This just proves he has no friends.

place your bets, how many chapters will the fight last and who will have the last hit?

please, 540 chapters in, this shouldn't surprise anyone anymore
Especially when character like Makarov, who seemingly died/sacrificed himself for godknows how many times now. I feel bad for the guy, as a character he has devolved into insignificant background character

2 chapters. Others will be puched out and give their powers to Natsu, who will deliver the punch of Wild Elemental Dragon Emotions.

Nakama power > everything. It's not that hard but it still doesn't make sense, but who reads FT for sense anyway

You know, it's called Fairy Tail, and not Dragon Slayers. This is also the answer to the whining that other guilds don't get enough screentime during the war.

I'm going to miss it when its gonna be over bros
What do you think Mashima is doing next?

Did you read KHReborn? I don't recommend it, but after every arc, everyone was receiving massive power boost, just to job to villaing to get chance to power up again. Also MC's development was resetted after every arc as well.

straight up hentai or something that reeks of fanservice with a little plot to move it

>This is also the answer to the whining that other guilds don't get enough screentime during the war.

You make it sounds like it isn't a fair whinning.

Quatro Puppy got litterally not screentime. We only saw them in one panel when all the guilds decided to participate.

Accurate.

You read this manga for Natsu and other FT members, not for noname guilds. It's like whining about that random ninjas from the Mist village barely had screentime during Naruto's last arc.

>You read this manga for Natsu and other FT members

I don't.

Why are the dragon slayers on the spotlight?

I read the manga for the sexy bitches, doesn't matter if they're FT or noname guild

Because Natsu is a dragon slayer. And we need fodder to make the final fight last longer. Without the others DS, the fight would be just a few panels long.

This desu.

My melanin enriched brethren of African descent

Either Brandish's tits are way bigger than Lucy's or the latter have one hell of a tiny bikini.

But many of those are not Natsu nor FT.

The guild is filled with literally whos that the main cast doesn't seem to really give a shit about. Kind of goes against the whole "the guild is like a big family" thing.

>the guild is a big family
>only reason for the tatoos is that they can recognize who is a member
Anyone could infiltrate FT with a fake tattoo.

The boss this time is a fucking dragon, why wouldn't they use dragon slayers? Jesus Christ, and these people dare talk shit about Mashima's planning.

You think Lucy has the balls to summon the Celestial King again?

That would be cool so it probably won't happen.

Why this shit have thread but black clover not

Does Black Clover have ton of semen demons?