Marriage

If you're male, ~25 and single, your life is over. Congrats.
You had one life and you ruined yours. Congrats.

Your LTRs are almost always going to be bad and you should just give up on marriage as a concept and only live for yourself. The reason why? You've missed the boat on getting a "good" marriage and now will have to settle for something much lesser and more sad.

You were SUPPOSED to start dating your wife when she was like 16-22 and you were the same age. That way you'll be able to enjoy her optimal beauty and innocent years before she starts to decay and become corrupted.

If you start dating a 25 year old as a 27 year old, that means other men enjoyed her best years which you'll never get from her. They experienced young love with her, the most pure and powerful type of love there is. The relationship is skewed in her favor from the start.

Not only that, but at age 25+ most high value (cute, sweet, innocent etc.) girls are in long term relationships or married themselves to dudes that snagged them in high school or college. you're just left with the trash that no one else wanted.

Common cope incels hold to is to become rich enough to marry 10 years younger when they're 30 or so, but those marriages have really high levels of divorce and you have to be super Chad and rich to pull it off. It's also creepy and weird to most of society, and you two will have no chemistry due to growing up in different times. She will also be less attracted to you due to your aging looks, which will probably hurt.

>but I didn't want to get married anyway

This is a coping strategy. It's every dude's dream to own (because marriage essentially is, ownership of a woman) a cute, nurturing, innocent girl and have her bear a bunch of your children, cook meals for you, and spend the rest of your years loving eachother in sweet blissful harmony. If you have convinced yourself you don't want that you're only lying to yourself.

>retarded post filled with pathetic projections
>ancap
checks out

>tradcuck boilerplate

2/10, apply yourself

are you married?

This is funny.
I actually was the one who wrote this copypasta on /r/Incels two years ago and now I'm planning to buy a condo with my gf.
Don't waste years of your life being a cynical asshole like I did, please.

25 is really young.

Your dating life isn't even over at 55 if you're a man.

How do I talk to the qt girl in my class?

Cope. The more dicks a woman has ridden, the worse marriage material she is. Do you really believe that the modern dating scene where men try to court 30 year old women who have had 10+ sexual partners is the optimal one? Of course not. For thousands of years women married at a young age for a good reason. Non-virgins make shit wifes.

Lmao that is the opposite of tradcuck you idiot. Tradcucks think anyone can get a unicorn wife if they "man up" and it's always the man's fault. I'm saying that it's over for you if you're non-Chad (ie ugly, shit genes). There is nothing you can do.

Just order a bribe from Taiwan, conduct full hormone and genital testing to confirm she isn't he, and your're set.

>This

Just don't fuck up your body with drugs, smoking, get plenty of exercise and stay healthy. Make sure your partner does so as well.

> I wish I had this and hate myself for missing it but it's too painful for me to face alone, so I must not only assume but dictate that everyone must want what I wanted

wow is it possible to get any more cucked?

oh jeeze a huge wall of text how will men ever recover

you do realize 20-year-olds will date older men, right?

calm down virgin most men ,even before this generation got married after 30 to a younger women

i dont even have a sex drive, but all of this peer pressure is getting to me

>because marriage essentially is, ownership of a woman

boy i must have missed something

>That flag

I maried at 27 to a girl who was 16. Reminder that if you're a male, your ''peak'' expirary date is 8 years late than a woman's. Reminder that a male's peak age is in his late 20s. I don't care society says ''you're a mysoginist pedo''' and you've fucked every woman on the planet. Find yourself a nice and pretty woman, and make her your little trophy

Also the dude in your pic is better looking than his girl in your pic, OP. He didn't get with a gurl prettier than him while trying to create a herem. Loser, and will proably get cucked when Tyrone comes along and entertains her.

34 year old currently dating 19 year old I met in church. Not hard desu

You date a 19 year old when you are 27. ....duh

This is due to physical attractiveness. Inequality in physical attractiveness in a couple drives infidelity.

someone post sand fortress bro

seems like everyone is just dating younger girls which makes it impossible to get younger girls , looks like some men are gonna have to bite the bullet eh?

top kek
can relate

Hey OP, I also pump and dump a ton of one pump chumps myself - pretty much all 10s. I often knock them up but when they want cash I knock them out. It's a great life, but you can really only pull it off if you're a huge dicked adonis like I am.
Most of the fatass sweaty neckbeard virgins on this site won't be able to understand

>buying my girlfriend and Chad a condo
You're so fucked, m8

Pro-tip: DATE YOUNGER! And for the record..meanwhile in Italy we abolished alimony, get to keep all our shit in divorce settlement and get to re-try scot-free.

You say that like you will be insulated from all the ill effects of this.
Don't you realize that this is bad for you if your countrymen don't support our consumerist economy
>flag
oh never mind, of course you don't

Meh, you could say I ''missed out'' myself since I used to be the literal virgin meme when I was back in Secondary School. How old are you? Get wuthin the lcal 6th form crowd of your old school.

>t. pic related

Nigger you cropped out Chadcastle

You are completely fucking retarded and have no idea what you're talking about.

I'm 24 and a virgin

What the fuck are you even talking about? If you're a man the period of your life where you can date ends when your dick stops working.

A 40 yo rich guy is way better off than a 20 yo poorfag.

There's a new brand of 18 year old girls coming out each year.

That, or war.

I am spic, you should be glad that I not shitting more disgusting mongrels.

This guy gets it.

Karyotype.

sauce on this dude? i wanna see moar pics. his gf is munted though

post a timestamp with your 10/10 face, mr Chad

>be 33
>have a career, own a home
>get a 24 year old woman
so easy even a poltard can do it

or you go out and bag a virgin. enjoy a good hunt.
>buy my meme-oire: Chad Thundercock, Thrill of the Cunt.

Stop giving a shit about what other people think. You're the extrovert, and you have composure. You're the man, and you can drag in many women you like. You make yourself higher on the social ladder than your male peers. Who the fuck says you're a follower? Why not be the bully/leader?

If you're REALLY fucking ugly like Frankenstein though, then you could always travel to East Asia for a surgery, or find a bride.

I totally agree. The girlfriends I had when I was 16-25 didn't want to settle down with me. After that point I decided that I'm too old to ever settle down. I now only consider dating 19-25yo's for shorter periods of time (up to maximum 11 months and 29 days), because then they have no claim on my stuff.

I know that I will never marry or father a child. This makes my life entirely about me. I have no longer any concern for how this world will end up, and I don't care if society dies.

Greetings, 38 yo man.

I never had a gf until I was 26, we moved in together after a few months and now we are married, we've been together for 3 years now. Its never to late, this is nonsense

you are stealing other men's woman - mostly because you use them and then drop them

Was dating my ex-wife at 20, made a kid. Now most women my age already have kids of their own as well. BUT we have advanced the white race with our WHITE offspring AND I get lots of pussy, so STFU fagoot.

lesbian?

Women used me and dropped me the years I was looking to settle down.

I'm 29 and think it's over 2bh, i'll never get married, have kids and be happy.

i'm 6'4 a bit fat and not ugly desu, getting a girlfriend or girl isn't a problem at all i've had ample opportunities, i've just chosen to stick to my convictions.

Money is cope.

HEIGHT, FACE, FRAME is LITERALLY EVERYTHING buddy boyo, if you don't have them getting a career and becoming a billionaire is only worthwhile to become a beta cuck provider while she fucks CHAD and TYRONE on the side, leaving you to raise CHAD's bastards

if you lack even a SINGLE feature required to be a slayer you are automatically an invisible cuckold, all you can do is either accept your fate or go ER and try to run reincarnation game

Then you're a fucking retard mate lol

and now you use up woman that might have settled down with another man - maybe even virgins

>t. post wall roastie that men dont want to fuck anymore

You don't even really need perfection in symmetry though.

Biggest thing is not being ugly and having uber confidence.

I wholeheartedly agree with you, OP.
It hurts so much that only suicide thoughts fill my mind, everyday. Experience youthful love is the most fulfilling feeling ever, and we know society is going completely downhill, when it comes to civilization, when that said goal is frowned upon by most, with the hollow promises of frivolity and void entertainment.

why does female hate it when male ask about how many males they have slept with? what are they afraid of?

No she likes the D

Marriage was never an option since I don't look the guy your picture. Oh well, you can't miss what you never had. *shrug*