Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!tEl2iJ5Z!s--8oADRcYK6VnfjXBeLsK-Qrs9BJxLJ9oIhdHL55OA
mega.nz/#!JAF2kYgZ!G4Idt-bvx1yHqbWBx7J1XLA8cLYCmlq0yUUN2X2tGn4
youtube.com/watch?v=sIyTeWKv6VQ
github.com/tp7/Sushi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

moeshit

Best girl.

China a shit no matter how much she spreads her legs.

Wrong.

I want her to sit on my face and press her sweaty pink pantsu into my nose.

I want to molest her bumhole.

No, she is unironically cutest.

>cutest
More like the most kimokawaii.

chinatsu is the sexiest!

Shitnatsu

Unironically the anime character that has caused me the most lust.

YrYr season 1 pack; 226 reaction images/Yurus pointing up and to the right: mega.nz/#!tEl2iJ5Z!s--8oADRcYK6VnfjXBeLsK-Qrs9BJxLJ9oIhdHL55OA

YrYr season 2 pack; 159 reaction images/Yurus pointing up and to the right:
mega.nz/#!JAF2kYgZ!G4Idt-bvx1yHqbWBx7J1XLA8cLYCmlq0yUUN2X2tGn4

S2 pack contains one S1 image I forgot to put in S1 pack. All images sourced from high quality BD rips.

I hated her the first time i watched yuru yuri but now I love her

Much appreciated user.

>just discovered Moozzi2 releases for all seasons of YrYr + OVA and TV specials
Fucking hell these look great.
Can a Yurubro get some seed love? Three of these torrents have been sitting at 0% for 24 hours now.

CHINATSU YOSHIKAWA IS A RAPIST YURUWARS.COM

Why is Chinatsu so shit? She ruined the whole episode.

Why is Kyouko so great? She improved the whole episode.

What emotion was she trying to convey with this expression?

Reminder that Ayano is #1.

Is rape an emotion?

High impact sexual violence

All Yurus are equally great, but Brat and Toshinou Kyouko are more equally great.

I would kill to gt naizuri from Chinatsu. I wouldn't last a second if I tried to fuck her. I could at least last 4-5 seconds if she gave me naizuri instead.

It's the best kind of pussy.

Absolute despair.

Matsumoto is best yuru

That's how I feel about Chitose.

mmmmmbllllleeeeehhhhh

China's actually a really talented artist in a very unique way.

Chinatsu is eating her out.

Thanks m8

Chinatsu is a good girl. She's also very sexy.

Dude. She's 13.

Dude

That's like 30 in Yuru-years

hot

Duden
Dood

Dude. She's a rapist and a lesbian

A little rape would fix both.

No she's perfect the way she is ):

>):

Then, only gentle rape.

Why the FUCK are these kids not banned yet? Why?

Did someone say rape?

Yuru yuri girls I want to cum inside the most:

1. Ayano
2. Himawari
3. Chinatsu
4. Akari
5. Kyouko
6. Sakurako
7. The rest.

I want Chinatsu to kiss my boobs while she violates me

I like that scene of Chinatsu grabbing Akari's tender budding breasts from behind.

post it

Accept the shotgun wedding.

she's not a rapist stop spreading lies

>keikaku means plan

I want to rape Chinatsu after she gets done raping Akari.

Wait, there was actually a pantyshot in YY? I thought it kept the yurus' dignity quite strictly in that regard.

I think that's an edit.

chinatsu-chan!

youtube.com/watch?v=sIyTeWKv6VQ

I never knew grandmas could be this cute.

Sorry for the quality. Don't want to scan it because it'll ruin the book.

My sides.

Chinatsu makes me wet no joke

without a doubt
Respectively 3 and 2, nice taste

I imagine it being tight (crazy), wet (most sexually active yuru), and soft (like her hair)

I want to KISS Ayano!

I want to hug Yui!

will there ever be another season?

Yeah next winter

Finally an S2 release that isn't blurry as shit.

Source? TYO again?

I want to cuddle Hanako!

h-himawari...

I want Yui to hug a pillow!

I lied there will be no S4

Her voice is so fucking adorable.

What's funny?

She's incredibly cute yet still worst girl.

Ayano>Kyouko>Akarin>Chitose>Brat>Himawari>Yuri>>>>>Shitnatsu

Here's the previous page. Akari dresses up to stand out on the color pages but the other three one-up her by literally sparkling. Too bad the joke is lost in the digital raws.

*Yui. Fucking auto correct.

All I see is three panels of backgrounds user.

You think you are funny? That meme is insanely forced and old. It never actually made sense, since she's one of the characters with the most screentime. I actually rewatched the series and took the same. She's the number one character, far ahead of anyone else. So think again if you want to call her "invisible". I know that success breeds jealousy, so that's probably why you want to make the most popular character in the series not exist anymore, because your shitty favorite "waifu" lost against her, but she won't go away. She will be forever the best character in the series, and your shitty character will live in the shadows, like you like in the shadow of your basement. There's nothing more idiotic than some fucking retard trying to pretend that who's clearly the most likable character in the entire series suddenly has no relevance and can be ignored or ommited or force an epic "she has no presence" meme. The only thing invisible are your girlfriend and your job, you utter failure at life. If you ever saw a girl like her, you would build her a shrine and worship her like the goddess she is. Not only you are disrespectful towards all the legit fans of the series, you are also disrespectful towards the creators and animators when you pretend that she's invisible. You can pretend all you want, but she's basically the main character whether you like it or not. She has the most air time when you take into account the quality put into it. There's just no argument to sustain the invisible meme and you are a fucking retard shit tier opinion for forcing it. It's been fucking years already, let it die you pathetic moron.

I was going to post that if you didn't.

Reminder Akari is an angel of love and peace

What is this expression trying to convey?

thanks for seeding CA user.
how hard is it to rip subs?
which subs are best?
if I were to remux subs would it be worth releasing?

>Vol15
shit I really need to learn nip

Use MKVCleaver, MKVToolNix and github.com/tp7/Sushi to add subs to the Moozzi2 raws. Sushi makes sure the subs are properly timed.
I'd also recommend removing unnecessary audio tracks from Moozzi2 releases and converting the primary audio track to AAC/Opus with Foobar2k, since their releases contain multiple, huge-ass FLAC audio tracks (commentary tracks included). You can extract audio tracks with MKVCleaver and you can use MKVToolNix to mux .mkvs and choose which audio tracks to use.
You should be able to figure it out on your own based on this information. It's not too hard.
If you muxed subs, removed unnecessary audio tracks and converted the primary audio tracks to AAC it'd be worth releasing.

I'll add, if I was going to release it I'd convert the audio to 192 kbps AAC as 192 kbps mp3 has been shown to be the threshold of audibility of lossy artifacts in several blind test studies. I converted the audio to Opus for my own personal use but AAC seems to be the standard and more compatible.

Also, you'll need to extract attachments (fonts) from the subbed release with MKVCleaver and then attach them when you mux with MKVToolNix.
This whole process will work best if you work using an actual subbed release as the source for your subs instead of an .ass file because of the way Sushi works (it matches audio files of .mkvs and uses the audio files of both files to determine sub timing).

sushi looks like it's standalone.
Also I use ffmpeg but didn't compile with libopus (which I can recompile I guess).
Never ripped fonts but adding subtitle streams to mkv's shouldn't be that hard.
I don't know the differences between AAC and Opus besides the fact that AAC is proprietary and supports DRM while Opus is open.

Still don't know which subgroup to rip.

Show me your rarest Toshinous

Don't spread it around too much this one is quite rare

I personally use Opus because it actually reproduces 20 Hz to 20 kHz, the human range of hearing. Again, though, AAC seems to be the standard and more compatible so I'd use that if I were releasing it.

Is there any deep, philosophical meaning behind Kyouko's tomato snuggie?

The rarest Toshino's are in the collection of the man who waifu'd her hard. And no, you can't have any of them. They're all mine, just like her.

We are all tomatoes.