Where's my SoL anime about Unit 731?

Where's my SoL anime about Unit 731?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Palace_Museum#Evacuation_to_Taiwan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiroo_Onoda
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_holdout
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Soon

I'd watch it. Unit 731 wuz good bois who dindu nuffin.

only if they're cute girls

Based Abe, how can other prime ministers even compete with the man himself?

what Unit 731? that never happened, silly OP.

Abd

Fuck off, Sup Forumsturd.

I'd say serious imperial propaganda starts in 3 years.

really surprised waita uziga hasn't made a unit 731 doujin yet, seems like something he'd love doing

Was he dropping the mic?

>muh Unit 731
>muh Holocaust
>muh Pearl Harbor
Why do burgers and jews (but mostly jews) dig in their heels and refuse to move on from these things? They happened like 80 years ago and don't personally affect you.
>muh grandpa
Like you give a shit about him enough to defend his honor on a Nepalese fingerpainting board.

>muh 6 million chinks

The only thing on this list that's real is Pearl Harbor and that was like 500 guys during a war. Japs never complain about the firebombing OR the nukes.

Mnemosyne

>muh warcrimes apart
I would pay top dollar for a serious pacific campaing animu desu
Either a single soldier or unit shenanigans or a general view of the main stuff.

Were the scientists involved brought over like the Nazi rocket scientists?

>Beach episode
>They play that watermelon smashing game but instead of a watermelon they use a chinese baby

they did get science out of them right?

Neither China nor Japan nor China(real) would paint a true picture. The US couldn't either.

>China(real)
?

Yeah and probably it would stir more shit than anything, but maybe just a battle like midway or something like that that just follows a script (first wave of x fighters attacked y and caused z damages ) with some characters to liven it up so it doesn't end like a documentary would be doable I believe

Didn't we completely forgive Unit 731 in exchange for all the research they gave to us

We did, Koreans and Chinese won't.
But mostly the Koreans.

Pacific war was boring as shit though as soon as Midway happened. The silly nips couldn't into encryption and the moment they lost naval superiority the war was decided. The island hopping campaigns were just burgers rolling out of their ships and slaughtering the outnumbered nips who hadn't received food or ammunition shipments in weeks or months.

Who needs ammo, supplies and combined arms support when you have bushido and the emperor peasant?

China(Manchu) got displaced by China(Kuomintang) in that century.

Japan fought with China(Kuomintang) thereby weakening it enough so that China(Communist) could take over in a civil war.

China(Kuomintang) fled to the insular province of Taiwan taking part of the treasures of the national museum with them. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Palace_Museum#Evacuation_to_Taiwan

Meanwhile China(Communist) wisely decided that it had to start a Cultural Revolution and destroy everything Chinese. Today even China(Communist) acknowledges that this was a very very very bad idea.

The Japanese, it turned out.

They did their best but you can't eat bushido

Some continued fighting though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiroo_Onoda # (1974, thought that surrender messages where a hoax)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_holdout

>The silly nips couldn't into encryption
good encryption you mean

>tfw we will never have an anime about GIs stealing all the Japanese women with their superior big white cocks

Nope, you still need knee mortar to beat the burgers.
Kinda hard to claim something as real when Taiwan is being absorbed by PRC's gigantic capitalism and mandarin is used worldwide.
Heck Taiwan is already crashing their jets and apaches by themselves and their ally Singapore already got a warning letter when HK port seized their brand new APCs which is supposed to be part of US marines new armor.

Because it's very important to remember shit like this so no one forgets what we're capable of doing and why it's wrong idiot.

and conveniently forget the Indian massacres

>its another /k/ crossboarder shits up a completely fine thread again episode

name?

>>Cute war criminals doing cute war crimes
You maybe onto something here

>Implying Poos are human

I'd happily starve them all again.

I think he meant the red indians.