Tiger Mask W - 36

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/10/08/listings-give-tiger-mask-w-39-episodes-confirm-10-for-new-haikyu-anime
may.2chan.net/b/res/490926271.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

More kevin self induced suffering?

I was going to watch this anime, are you telling me that guy's wearing a fucking mask? Fuck that.

No, that's his bf.

Go away Kevin dont you have a fractured skull to take care of

can't say i expected this.

>yfw that soundtrack starts playing

Those are different people. The skin tone isn't even the same.

Last episode next week. I will miss this show...

Same

Spring tiger spinoff when?

Soon, maybe

>2017.06.08Saturday, June 24 (Sat) Broadcast "Tiger Mask W" episode 37 "Farewell Tiger" Pro wrestler · Kota Ihibi Yuu is decided to play in the role of himself! Last round · On 7/1 (Saturday) broadcast 38th story, Haruna is the protagonist of the future!

What the fuck. I thought it was 38 episodes?

I was kind of expecting this since Takuma was already unmasked and the mask was ripped in half right in the middle, but I still got hyped.

Was that image from twitter or something?

>miss x

Why do they send Tiger Mask against The Third in the last episode? Tiger the Dark just beat him after getting up from a KO.

I know Naoto is the main character, but it doesn't really make sense.

I really like how this decision will literally bite them in the ass, and The Third had a much better chance at beating Okada then at beating Naoto with double the Tiger Power.

Poor thing. I just want to hold her in my arms and massage her breasts for her.

This can't be happening! I'm in charge here!

Do you have a link to that tweet?

Wasn't it 39 ?

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/10/08/listings-give-tiger-mask-w-39-episodes-confirm-10-for-new-haikyu-anime

39 is Kevin's after-story.

That was actually fucking awesome. Crossbow was an awesome move. In real life that kills you.

Takuma will be like "i beat that faggot third, now you go beat it bro." And then naoto goes to beat the third.

It does make sense in the sense that besides the Skewer and Sacrifice, everyone found a way to counter a killing move after seeing it once. He probably doesn't have enough confidence in the move for a second time (and it's arguable if that could be the finish), also he must be really tired and hurt from that bump on his head and just returning to pro wrestling.

Also Naoto beat Takuma in singles once, and when Takuma beat him it was with an assist from Kevin, that even left him hurt anyway.

You answered your own question. Naoto didn't get to look good against The Third yet. This episode was throwing Takuma a bone and next up Naoto finishes it up as a protag. That's literally it, it's just a dumb (not "bad") show, don't try to search for logic here.

My guess is that Dark won because he surprised Third with his new move. Dark is still weaker then he was at his peak,as in he's weaker then Naoto right now. Third won't fall for Crossbow anymore so Dark has no way of beating him. Naoto is tronger and hasn't really taken much of a beating this series.
It's also a variation of "I beat the bastard. It's your turn now".

It was on the main site

>Also Naoto beat Takuma in singles once, and when Takuma beat him it was with an assist from Kevin, that even left him hurt anyway.
Naoto was losing until Takuma got distracted when his dad cheered against him though.
In the second match arguably Takuma was losing until Kevin intervened.
And then Takuma did better against Third (Naoto getting comically one-shotted).
I'd say the show went out of it's way to portray them as equal powerlevel-wise.

So on top of being a manlet, the 2nd's also an oldie?
Can he ever recover from this?

Naoto almost lost to Billy the kidman because he was too excited trying to finish it with one move. It's his biggest weakness and something that wouldn't happen in the finale.

Also you ignored the part where Naoto is better physically right now. Even if they are equal powerlevel wise, Naoto is the better choice.

I mean, he's a second generation wrestler while The Third is a third generation. It's obvious that he's older, so being a manlet is just the icing on the cake.

And no, he'll never recover from this.

HOLY SHIT, CROSSBOW IS AWESOME!

How much long it takes for a wrestler to retire due to age? IRL Tanahashi is 40, Makabe is 44 and Nagata is fucking 49.

I love Buff Ref

That shit was hilarious. Even the ref is taller than him.

that's a Pokémon

How much damage would this do in real life?

My sides.

It would literally kill you

He's crushing the throat. Go figure.

any webms?

In real life it would crush your throat... TWICE.
So.... all the damage: you dead.

Attacks on the neck are the most deadly there are. One good hit there you crush their throat and they'll simply die of asphyxiation unless they quickly shove an empty pen on his throat or something like that.

Even if it's botched, that must still fucking hurt.

That was probably a concussion, that shit sucks.

GODDAMMIT

RIP Manlet.

see:

fukken sick
does a shining wizard happen?

Do we have an OST yet?

I'm gonna miss this show when it's gone

Composite mask

They don't. Dory Funk Jr or Mil Máscaras are still active and they appeared in the original manga.

So now that MisSEX got btfo'ed for the hundred times, is it time for GWM to fire her?

And then she will go into JAV instead.

>Cucked jobber on the right
>"I-I'm still relevant!"

She'll be the main rival of Spring Tiger Mask

I think I saw one but it must have been long ago

>spoiler
she'd make more money that way, I wager

No, she will find a nice man to settle down and have a nice family with.

The poster was a spoiler all along, we truly are the tiger mask

>taiga fangu this early

It's been out for a while now. It's fucking awesome.

lewd!

do you mean tiger grab?

I love Tiger Clench!

>that surprise blowjob from The Third

Naoto was not ready.

He came.

Denied mofucka.

I find it funny that at the last minute they paired the nurse with Takuma and Naoto with Haruna. Well the rest of the series it was the nurse and Naoto and Haruna getting free meals from Wakamatsu. Unless I missed something.

You missed Haruna in a bikini trying to get Naoto to pin her on the beach

Haruna always liked Naoto, it was pretty obvious from the beginning (specially before the Red Death Mask's fight). Wakamatsu was just trying too hard to get into that fine pussy, but he was a jobber even in love.

Gotta love how he just threw him onto the floor like a ragdoll.

Should have gone for Candy Pair. Or Payne and Queen.

They are probably just raging lesbos. I can see the doujins already.

I need ryona of The Third manhandling the women.

>Naoto and Takuma form a tag duo wearing inverted masks

best ending

Tiger Mask game when?

So how did Tiger Mask even contribute in this match? Takuma just single-handedly took out both of them.

Tiger Mask W - Dating Sim : Cucked edition

Wasting their opponent stamina.

He tanked them for a while.

>"Guess I accidentally cuck him, huh"

The first Crossbow on the third was a clear sucker punch. That wouldn't have worked in a straight fight

>streaming
>cuck

Not true. Third tried to nail Dark with a Devil Tornado so it wasn't a sucker punch.

He literally got the finish.

last week's futaba TM thread's OP

Even the 3rd got completely rekt by it, though. Takuma could have just casually walk up to him and finish him.

Are there any tiger mask threads up now?

I wouldn't bet on it. The Third would probably kick out at 2,9. Don't underestimate final boss plot armor, also The Third wouldn't throw another Devil's Tornado after that counter.

After Takuma got wrecked by the manlet. Nobody's saying Dark wasn't MVP but he couldn't have done this shit solo

Oh wow.

may.2chan.net/b/res/490926271.htm