subs never

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/917375
recreators.tv/special/interview/cast_interview_04.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1glrImgXw4k
blog.anytimefitness.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Posting first in a general for Expositionora

This autists creating 5 posts, anyways, Spanish subs master race, chapter in 5 mins.

>This is your aniki tonight

Subs are out
nyaa.si/view/917375

Rui is sexy

>.si
That's double the bait.

You will never give Red a sponge bath.

How do you even dare imply that?

I can't believe I fell for this.

Be strong, soon. One day we'll get it

Where can I find spanish subs? I'm not fluent in it but I think I know enough to get the general idea of stuff

BREAKING: Trump announces sanctions on subs

Oh yes I will. And then I'll comfort her once Charon cucks her for Lance.

kill yourself

Subs fucking when

Fucking amazon
pic related

Anyway, something for the wait. I thought Souta would be worse in this situation but he really is the audience in all of this

>yfw this is all Bezos' keikaku

ITS OUT

Being Yuuya is suffering

That makes me hate Souta a lot less. He's still a little spineless faggot but at least he's not completely irredeemable.

This is the instrument of humanity's destruction

>Not creating your own fake entry, altering the metadata on a copy of Boku No Pico ep 3 to make it look legitimate on download, and acting really hyped.

Gotta up your shitposting game user.

That's a very cute autist.
It'd be a shame if someone cyberbullied her

I want this autist to find the love she sought

This all could have been avoided if Souta just fucked his insecurities away.

I really hope she comes back somehow

I love Rui-nii

MUST GROPE

Guys do you forget days of old, when we used to wait for subs 2-3 days after airing of show?

I would've given her the great d.

recreators.tv/special/interview/cast_interview_04.html
Seems her favourite character appears in the second half I bet it's Syo

Subs never
ni en español estan

I remember waiting weeks and months

Oh you can bet your ass it's Syo, the entire Aldnoah radio show with her and Minase was fangirl squealing over Slaine, she loves blonde bishounen. Charon might be a possible candidate too for the knight-like character though.

>people giving a shit about streams

i'm conflicted, if she comes back and stays alive after the ending it would make the whole plot and story moot, her mere presence can only kill the plot

too obvious, my bet is Shiro

keep waiting then you fucking retard

Altair can summon anything she wants and you're concerned about the plot? I suspect she's inside Altair or something to that effect anyways. It's the only explanation for the Holopsicon.

Setsuna seems to be apart of Altair to some extent going by Hiroe's script so they might do something with that.

Blitz's partner in crime

she only has summoned fictional characters, we don't know if she can just pull Adolf Hitler out of a cheap history book, that may be out of her reach for now

Hadn't considered Charon but it's possible. I remember one radio show of her going crazy over the idea of Slaine in a gakuran and it was hilarious.

Souta is a scumbag

He was actually happy when he saw setsuna getting bullied online because his art hadn't improved and she was getting famous without him.

When she needed a friend he refused to pick up the phone because his jealousy made him resentful. Souta is a murderer.

She says that she was laughing about some scene with him/her and that it's an intense character. Charon really doesn't leave that impression.

I already am.

Altair can teleport characters between worlds, but creating something from nothing for a few minutes gets her nearly kicked out of the universe.

So creating a new body for Setsuna that will last a normal human lifespan probably needs to crack reality to a much higher degree.

hhngh

I remember that:
youtube.com/watch?v=1glrImgXw4k
Kind of looking forward to the other stuff she says in the interview, but I'm not sure what she means with the creator team drama escalating. I hope that's only the whole Setsuna thing and that there won't be forced drama.

>intense character
Then that certainly points in Syo's favor, unless user theories are correct and the actual Shiro has an awful and hilarious personality but I doubt it.

This, if it's someone I don't like or am not close to I could enjoy the schadenfreude but your one and only friend who is a cute girl? What a piece of shit.

>creating a new body
No, I'm saying she IS Setsuna (fused with her creation). That would explain her pupils.

>Amamiya Sora
>Aniplex show
>"Audition"
Yeah, right.
It's Yuina

>creator team drama escalating
Probably over the anime idea. Pleaase make it happen. These muscleheads must fight.

>minase inori in that clip
Who would have thought she voices Metchin?

They'll fight over powerlevels with Kubo in particular being an asshole.

I said a new body since the mind is probably there. A simple and effective twist is that she is playing the villain to create the chaos necessary to create a body to transplant her mind before the inevitable time she will have to disappear. Even better if Setsuna wants the revenge and Altair plans to betray her and revive her instead.

>hyouge mono
Fuck, I really liked that show, but gave up when subs wouldn't come out.

Judging by her chuuni rants and the names of Holopsicon moves she pulls ideas out of noosphere and gives them material form. There shouldn't be any reason why summoning a representation of the concept "Uncle Adolf" would be harder than "Selesia Upitiria" unless it's somehow related to what Setsuna liked.

The episode is out on German Amazon, but I have no idea how to rip it.

ya no son tan rapidos como antes, recuerdo que en ocasiones salian 3 horas antes que los gringos, ahora salen casi al mismo tiempo, que mierda

>female character who's probably boring
Just because they play them doesn't mean they like em

I like Rui in a completely non-sexual way and wish they would show him fighting already.

Why don't you speak japanese user?

It wasn't that great an episode anyway, just a peptalk from the shota and souta reveals his scumbaggery.

Did they talk about Hangaku or shark at all? Or was this a BIG MEATY EXPOSITION episode?

They have good taste.

Chinese is already hard enough to learn as it is

>I like Rui in a completely non-sexual way

user, we won't judge you

I don't live in Japan.

I'm not so confident about this. I hope they play the endgame straight.

I'm fucking trying user

Why the fuck would anyone learn that? Cantonese and Mandarin are some of the ugliest languages that exist.

Wow it's like you know almost as much as we do about it.

I just got home. Why are there no subs out? Did Amazon do something so it can't be ripped?

I heard Rui drop lore about his world and Yuina but I don't know nip enough to understand it.

7+ Hours.

I'll remember this.

>they can't rip it if you don't upload it
Yes.

Oh it's not even uploaded? What the fuck Amazon.

Might be pretty useful

>have a cold
>go to gym, it's max day
>feel like I'm gonna fall apart afterwards, entire body feeling intense soreness
>"It's okay, when I get home, I'll take a nice shower, make a milkshake then watch Re:Creators."
>subs STILL not out

Just kill me senpai

It's probably going to be late even more. The two times they did this, subs came exactly 12 hours later.

いや、外人だが喋れるが、何か?
つーか、日本語はSup Forums外では失礼だろ。

Do you listen to your Re:Creators OST at the gym?

Such an excellent lad.

can you link me your blog friend? i'm really interested in your life

Of course.

blog.anytimefitness.com/

Fucking doing squats to Layers.

You don't have to be on Sup Forums to watch an anime raw.

I'm talking about speaking japanese in Sup Forums outside of Sup Forums.

>Rui is girl name
>Rui has nice female figure
>Rui is DFC but has nice ass
>Voiced by Female seiyuu
>Has a feminine penis dangling on his crotch
WHY U DO DIS JAPS?

Screencapping from German amazon with English subs now, will upload if regular subs aren't done by the time I finished recording.

Thanks user

Thanks mane

>character is extremely feminine on the outside
>crushes JC pussy, fights like an alpha and bro's it up with manliest character on the show

It's a fun dichotomy.

>that waist

I'd watch his anime, he deserved more screentime.

I can read your comment but I can't write a reply because all my experience with japanese is in taking it in and never in communicating with it.

"No, you can speak despite being a gaijin, what? Then again, typing in japanese outside of Sup Forums is considered rude."

How close was I? I don't think anybody gives a shit about typing in japanese, they just assume you're a weeb.