Why isnt Eikichi your role model Sup Forums?

why isnt Eikichi your role model Sup Forums?

Because I stopped aspiring to be anything.

>socially retarded virgin
who said he wasn't?

He used to be years ago when I was younger than him. Now I'm 31.

He kinda is and I'm actually a teacher.

I'm a teaching assistant and he kinda is, except that his motivation is fucking his students and he goes too far with some things that he could resolve without pushing people off bridges.

This plot point basically fizzled out when he was assigned a middle school class and started to sympathise with the students and actually tried to sort out their problems. There was nothing sexual about his motivations at this point although it didn't stop Urumi from falling in love with him and essentially threatening to kill herself if Onizuka ever died.

When in the manga does this happen?
Is paradise lost any good?

>Tfw used to think he was a cool mature adult and that I would be like him someday
>Tfw I'm older than him now and still a loser

It was in the last few chapters of the manga after Onizuka is hospitalised and in a coma, can't remember which one.

Paradise lost isn't that bad but I fell behind and need to catch up on it at some point

Then Paradise Lost happened and he wanted to fuck his students again.

Fuck ive just read the last 5 chapters. Made me depressed that there is like nothing at the end. No serious romance, no strong flags. Nothing.

But he is

His joie de vivre is admirable as is his confidence.
Worse role models to have certainly.

but he is.

I've known several students who have had sex with their TA's at university, so it isn't all that uncommon really. Although Onizuka went had this mindset going into a high school.

Because our boy Kumagawa is my role model.

I want him to fuck his students.

He has earned it.

He is, watching him and Ryuji progress from common scumbags to admirable young men in Shonan Junai Gumi is half the reason why. GTO solidifies it since it shows Eikichi get out of his slump and work towards being a truly great man for the first time since he moved out of his broken home.

I cant watch GTO
The scumbag students piss me off so much I just get upset

>GTO solidifies it since it shows Eikichi get out of his slump and work towards being a truly great man for the first time since he moved out of his broken home.
Yeah, too bad Eikichi is already more or less at his peak by at that time. In SJG he showed he was the man and just repeated the performance in GTO if you think about it.

Great character anyway.