Are these niggers for real?

So i'm watching the state of the union and i see this. So what's up with the bullshit kenti ties and scarves? Are you guys American or african? More kang shit right? When are you niggers going to pack your bags and just leave already,its obvious you don't want to be a part of American society,you hate this country so why do you even stay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pClpG8FNuxs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nigger gotta Nig

Might be in solidarity of the black panther movie.

Pretty much Kangz shit

watch this with your jew-seeing glasses, Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=pClpG8FNuxs

It can help a lot with understanding what the fuck is wrong with niggers

bump

OoGA BoOGA!!

They have a rich history of being KANGS and QUANS

You know what's funny i was just thinking the same. That fucking stupid kenti. Europeans where weaving shit like this in the 18th century. Their proud of that ugly rough cotton textile with shitty childlike geometric patterns. I am so beyond fed up with niggers. Just everything about them pisses me off. They have nothing to be proud of.

It's so your cracker asses don't forget we wuz da president and shieet

lol Democrats have segregated seating in 2018

Never will be again. The good thing about Obama was he was basically a painful long slow acting red pill that woke a lot of those middle of the fence faggots up.

HONABLE MEMBERS

Can yu sho me dae weh?

That's their jew monkey wrangler-handler.

WE WUZ

The funny thing is american niggers hate africans, and africans hate american niggers

These niggers didnt clap for employed back people.

Africa don't have no EBT blud!

Make welfare for work and they will.

Why doesn't the tapeworm leave the body it infests?

looks like the south African parliament

I'm pretty much ready to either die or wait and see if this nigger shit causes another civil war in this country. It would be the second time our nation has been torn apart over niggers.

YOU ESSE

These guys have never even been to Africa

i think deep down niggers know that their people and africa are shit and the best life they can have is here and everything they do is trying to justify or cover up that fact

What type of zezak shit is this?

Have none of you people noticed the nigs in the dem party have been segregated from the rest?
Some things about the dems have never changed.